New Sun and God-Like Cable vs. Thanos and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
So who wins between the guy who can control all Kinetic Motion and the baddest Psi in comic history vs. two low level Skyfathers eek!

No prep for either sides.

TheKahn
Thanos and Darksied 10/10.

Tallis
New sun and Cable win 6/10 mostly because of Gambit

Rols
Thanos and Darkseid wins 100000/10.

Validus
Thanos/DS

Grimm22
Hmm erm

With prep, Thanos and Darkseid 1000/10

Without prep, New Sun & Cable, 5.1/10

ThePittman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm erm

With prep, Thanos and Darkseid 1000/10

Without prep, New Sun & Cable, 5.1/10 Ditto

Validus
5.1?

Soleran
5.1 repeating maybe?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Validus
5.1?

That's what I'm wondering. Considering the fact that the Surfer left Cable lying in a pool of his own blood the last time they fought, I don't see Cable faring any better against Thanos. As for the New Sun I don't see anything that he can do that Darksied hasn't seen before. Hell, Darksied could win the entire fight by himself with just two blasts of his omega beams. Without a severe case of jobbing, I don't see how the two mutants can win.

golem370
Thanos would teck and mind rape Cable

Tallis
Gambit blows them both up

Mider
new son gets the OE and cable gets killed by thanos.

Crease
Originally posted by Mider
new son gets the OE and cable gets killed by thanos.

jawdrop...I agree. Either could beat the mutants by themselves.

HisMajestyAC43
ummm... thanos and darkseid.

sorry new son and cable...your heads will grow back :/... maybe.

rotiart
Thanos turns New Son into herald of Thanos. Cable... he kills off...

Longinus
I just read that he (New Son) was able to stop a Dark Phoenix and destroyed his reality's Earth. I think he can take both Thanos and Darkside out easily... if what I read was true.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
5.1?

Without prep, they win by a small small small small notch

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Without prep, they win by a small small small small notch im sorry grim, but someone with the mind gem couldnt TP thanos, and gambit wouldnt be able too....ahhh hell why am i explaining..

Neither of them can kill Darkseid alone.

thanos darksied10/10

bigbran
kam go to the last 2 pages of thanos vs supes, and look haw i owned this guy.

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
kam go to the last 2 pages of thanos vs supes, and look haw i owned this guy. on it

King KAM
Originally posted by King KAM
on it PS isnt it funny how everytime someone owns somebody they show me, i love it!

B dot Rob
Originally posted by Longinus
I just read that he (New Son) was able to stop a Dark Phoenix and destroyed his reality's Earth. I think he can take both Thanos and Darkside out easily... if what I read was true.

He did, and rather easily too laughing out loud

Well you have to remember that Cable was holding up a colony the size of Rhode Island that Marvel Girl couldn't hold up fully focused w/o help AND wasn't trying (and when he did he blew up up Surfer's board, rather easily might I add)..........

For All intents and purposes

God Cable >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Surfer.

UniOmni
If New Son is as powerful as someone who controls ALL kinetic energy should be, then the other team can't help but lose. KE powers everything, from the smallest to the largest.
Someone with complete control over KE would be able to stop the brain processes of anyone who uses it.
From synapses to blood circulation.
He could cause strokes and other things, to everybody who has an actual biological system. If you can bleed, he owns your ass.

Darkseid must think to use the OE, and since KE powers that, he would never get the attack off. Someone that powerful would own 45% of creation. Darkseid and Thanos included in that 45%.

And thats damn near everybody.

Fast
I'm pretty sure New Sun had the power to charge up people just by looking at them unless Thanos and Darkseid are somehow immune to this I'd give it to cable and New Sun.

Thanos_THOTU
Isn't Cable much like the Phoenix, exept that he is an Alpha-level insteed of Omega?
Anyhow this guy proved that Apocalypse wasent the strongest mutant.

Soljer
Originally posted by B dot Rob

eek!
laughing laughing

Keep dreaming.

H. S. 6
I don't know much about these characters, but it seems to me that if New Sun really controls all kinetic energy, he'd be able to take on these two himself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So who wins between the guy who can control all Kinetic Motion and the baddest Psi in comic history vs. two low level Skyfathers eek!

No prep for either sides.

Darksied is not a low lvl sky father. His avatars may be. But the real darksied is stronger than all the sky fathers put together.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied is not a low lvl sky father. His avatars may be. But the real darksied is stronger than all the sky fathers put together.
Hahaha... You crack me up some times... Not even Pre-crisis Darkseid was at Skyfather level.

bigbran
Thanos and darky could both take this by themselves.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Hahaha... You crack me up some times... Not even Pre-crisis Darkseid was at Skyfather level.

Darksied is a new God. There is no such thing as precrisis and post crisis. Darksied used to make superman his whipping boy.; and precrisis superman was waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond sky father lvl. The one true darksied in his real form, is beyond sky father.

ExtraMision5555

I cant help but assume you were being sarcastic, because tahts just.. rediculous

Priest
lol, i remeber this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.