Is it true...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

She's a pirate
That Keira begged for the kissing scene with Johnny Depp? I heard about it on IMDB.com that they said it on the radio...I'm not sure if it's true or not, but if it is, I dunno why...but I'm kinda annoyed that she did it. It feels like she was letting her Elizabeth character betray Will.

Flying High
i think keira would have said it in like...a funny/sarcastic way or something...like not very serious...

but i found out the reason she kisses him..and if anything its to help Will...

jessigem
in an interveiw she said bloom was a great kisser shifty

She's a pirate
But that was for PotC1 for DMC she shucked Bloom aside and said Johnny was the better kisser. Of course I thought that rude of her to say since they are all supposed to be friends, I would have prefered she said no comment. Especially after Orlando complimented her kissing.

jessigem
DRAMA!! wacko

Captain's Wench
Give the girl a break shes gotten to kiss two of the hottest guys in Hollywood!!

jessigem
lucky ducky smile

.:Space Opera:.
i heard on the radio that bloom said that keira 'talks in her sleep..." shifty

OhILuvHP
how would he know that?

jessigem
blink

Flying High
ooooooh....cryptic stick out tongue

She's a pirate
Hmmm has he been cheating on Kate perhapse?

xXLauriëXx
they broke up didn't they? kate and orlando i mean?

She's a pirate
No they didn't. They just really keep their relationship secerative. I can't say I blame them...with all the hate Kate gets for dating Orlando.

jessigem
more DRAMA

She's a pirate
What can I say? I'm a drama queen. big grin

jessigem
eek!

OhILuvHP
lol talk about drama! but kate and orlando are still together. they have been for 3 years except a while ago they took a little bit of a brake. personally i think its good that they keep their relationship on the low-down. i would if i were a famous person.

jessigem
me too

choosewisely
*sigh* girl talk schmoll bah

jessigem
not really, o wait...maybe you'll learn something big grin

Flying High
guys should start paying attention in girl talk...leanr what girls like...

there was one guy that stayed overnight after a party i went to and was stuck with like 9 girls...he said it was better than a sleepover with guys...but meh...could be to do with other things i suppose stick out tongue

Captain's Wench
gossip = girl love!

Flying High
its soo much fun stick out tongue

OhILuvHP
yeah-now personally i dont like to get mixed up in the whole drama thing.... but gossip? you cant live with out it! and besides....i really agree-if guys even took then chance to listen to girls, they could really get a lot ot them. OR....if guys acted like the men in movies, cause every girl dreams of a movie relationship. ; ) FYI to the guys!!!

Flying High
guys think gilrs are impossible to understand...but thats cause they dont listen to what we like stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Flying High
guys think gilrs are impossible to understand...but thats cause they dont listen to what we like stick out tongue

Very well said!

And concerning the topic of discussion.. I don't really care haha. Who wouldn't want to kiss Johnny Depp?!

Flying High
exactly...i would request a kiss stick out tongue

jessigem
so, any guys that see this whole convo here, LEARN from it. It'll come in use later in life(unless youre already old then i guess it doesn't matter).

Flying High
yeah...get some surgery to look like johnny depp...then all girls will love you stick out tongue

evilm0nki3
I saw a guy at a grocery store that I think was trying to be johnny depp lol. he had the facial hair and his long hair and a hat and he even did the same facial expressions.

OhILuvHP
i dono-i think that would be really weird if a guy tried to look like Johnny depp-cause there is only one and he is like....amazing. i dont think people should try and look like him cause they would never come close

Flying High
but imagine a johnny depp clone...wow smile

jessigem
then he wouldn't have a belly button stick out tongue . If a guy got plastic surgery to look like johnny depp, it would go horribly wrong and he would look like michael jackson sick . Even if it was really good plastic surgeon, nobody else can look like johnny.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by jessigem
then he wouldn't have a belly button stick out tongue . If a guy got plastic surgery to look like johnny depp, it would go horribly wrong and he would look like michael jackson sick . Even if it was really good plastic surgeon, nobody else can look like johnny.

Well we could cut a hole in his stomach to make a bellybutton haha!

And no ew someone with plastic surgery to look like Johnny Depp just wouldn't work. But yeah a clone will do because obviously he will be genetically the same and everything so it basically would be him.. but it wouldn't have a personality at first haha.

jessigem
actually, that would be a little freaky. Imagine how johnny would feel... messed

choosewisely
Originally posted by Flying High

i'd get an 8 for understanding you'll stick out tongue
i'm listening to this talk almost 3 years, every schoolday in the breakes

and t wasn't a really serious post confused

jessigem
wow blink
i just wait til i get home...

neonriot
Yeah I heard about it too.....I think it's true..and it really makes me mad because it makes it like it changed the movie or something..and thats ridiculous. Hopefully it was jokingly.

jessigem
are you actually talking about the topic or are you referring to something else? you should use quotes or something....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.