Whob is a.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Robot
Gay
Rich guy
Deranged psychopath

He HAS to be one of these , no ordinary person can simultaneously keep up this many socks !!!!

Shakyamunison
Why didn't you make this into a pole?

My answer is 3. A rich SOB.

debbiejo
*takes the blue pill again*

lil bitchiness
Hmmm....

Mei Amor
My vote is 2 and 4.

JacopeX
Robots cant be gay confused

Legion_of_Maul
neo choose, red pill will end this nightmare, and the blue pill----
*takes red pill before he says whats going to happen*

debbiejo
Youre gonna mix the blue and the red pill!! eek!

Mei Amor
I vote n00b.

Vinny Valentine
Whats a Whob?

debbiejo
laughing out loud

*pill is working now*

JacopeX
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Whats a Whob? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=53165

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud

*pill is working now*

Cool. then tell me what is the whob? stick out tongue

lord xyz
*sets fire to pill*

Whob is a misinformed deranged lunatic. Americanism can do that to people. sad

A.J
Who is Whob ?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JacopeX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=53165

That is the answer, Restricted. laughing out loud

lord xyz
Originally posted by A.J
Who is Whob ? the saddest person to ever walk in KMC. There's something in his brain that makes him not understand things people say.

botankus
I don't know if you know this, but he used to browse the KMC GDF for about 6 months without posting. Then, I guess he had gathered enough research for firepower, and started his loony posting spree. I remember because I get to work @ 7:00, and I'd see his name as the only other user even logged onto the forum...but he would never post. Then, one day he started, and now we're at Gay Guy.

Mei Amor
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
That is the answer, Restricted. laughing out loud

JacopeX
Can someone quote some of his stupidest posts?

I wanna see how his posts and comments were like. Never talked to the guy before....

A.J
hes gay guy ???

Shakyamunison
Can some quote some of his stupidest posts?

Go for it...

ladygrim
hmm i never meet him so .....ill go with '4'

JacopeX
Can someone quote some of his stupidest posts?

I wanna see how his posts and comments were like. Never talked to the guy before.... edited

Captain REX
All four at the same time.

Shakyamunison
This was his last post. eek!

Gay Guy
Originally posted by grey fox

Robot
Gay
Rich guy
Deranged psychopath

He HAS to be one of these , no ordinary person can simultaneously keep up this many socks !!!!

I was thinking more along the lines of him being a rich gay robot.. confused

JacopeX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=379939&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

what about this thread with a very stupid question IMO

Gay Guy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=379939&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

what about this thread with a very stupid question IMO

I like that thread..this whob guy must have been pretty popular. people can't stop talking about him...that PVS guy seems to have an obsession with him... laughing Happy Dance

Mei Amor
All I got out of veiwing this was;

"Whob is a..."

Followed by "...gay guy".

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Gay Guy
I like that thread..this whob guy must have been pretty popular. people can't stop talking about him...that PVS guy seems to have an obsession with him... laughing Happy Dance

You are only helping convince people that you are whob. stick out tongue

Gay Guy
Originally posted by Mei Amor
All I got out of veiwing this was;

"Whob is a..."

Followed by "...gay guy".

All I got was..

"Gay Guy".. I want to..

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar12497_18.gif

Happy Dance kisses Happy Dance

Mei Amor
All I got was..

"Gay Guy".. I want to..

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar12497_18.gif

Happy Dance kisses Happy Dance You're not gay, you're just faking it. thumb up

Gay Guy
You are only helping convince people that you are whob. stick out tongue

I thought you were my friend. sad

Mei Amor
I thought you were my friend. sad Faking gay isn't going to get you anywhere in life or special treatment.

Gay Guy
You do not know anything about being a gay male..

Mei Amor
You do not know anything about being a gay male.. No, but I do recognize attention whores who are faking something and you're one. eek!

Shakyamunison
I thought you were my friend. sad

I am. I was just warning you, that if you say that whob is a cool cat, then people will think you are whob. You know, I was whob's friends too. cool

A.J
I was thinking more along the lines of him being a rich gay robot.. confused or you wink

PVS
my take on whob:

-can look in the mirror and honestly say that he's worthless. not just a self esteem issue, but a genuine self-apraisal.

-has only his arrogance and antisocial hatred for everyone to give him reason to roll out of bed in the morning

-tries his damnest to ignore the fact that everyone who knows him, hates him.

-will only prove somewhat beneficial when he decomposes into the earth.

what do you think gay guy? did i hit the nail on the head, buddy? smile

Gay Guy
I am. I was just warning you, that if you say that whob is a cool cat, then people will think you are whob. You know, I was whob's friends too. cool

I just think people keep on thinking I'm whob because everyone says he was gay. I'm gay too, so you know they kind of lump us all together.

A.J
your gay........ confused

Mei Amor
Originally posted by A.J
your gay........ confused

Look at his username you fruit.

Gay Guy
Originally posted by PVS
my take on whob:

-can look in the mirror and honestly say that he's worthless. not just a self esteem issue, but a genuine self-apraisal.

-has only his arrogance and antisocial hatred for everyone to give him reason to roll out of bed in the morning

-tries his damnest to ignore the fact that everyone who knows him, hates him.

-will only prove somewhat beneficial when he decomposes into the earth.

what do you think gay guy? did i hit the nail on the head, buddy? smile

I think your gay for whob.. laughing Happy Dance

A.J
Look at his username you fruit. im a fruit confused

Gay Guy
Originally posted by A.J
im a fruit confused

Don't worry about it AJ, they treat all the gay people in this forum that way...

Shakyamunison
I just think people keep on thinking I'm whob because everyone says he was gay. I'm gay too, so you know they kind of lump us all together.

You should read some of his posts before you associate yourself with him. smile He did not like gays, he was a homophobe.

Mei Amor
Don't worry about it AJ, they treat all the gay people in this forum that way... i like Captain Fantastic. I don't like people that fake being gay.

Gay Guy
i like Captain Fantastic. I don't like people that fake being gay.

so you only like real gay men?

PVS
i like Captain Fantastic. I don't like people that fake being gay.

he's not faking it. remember that whob is a self-hating closet homosexual.
so really he is a homosexual, pretending to be straight, pretending to be gay.

A.J
Don't worry about it AJ, they treat all the gay people in this forum that way... im gay confused

Mei Amor
so you only like real gay men? No, Captain Fantastic is the only homosexual I've ever liked (in the sense of friends).

Originally posted by PVS
so really he is a homosexual, pretending to be straight, pretending to be gay. True that.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS

wacko

Gay Guy
Originally posted by PVS

Nah..I betcha he just like's f*ckin with people..particularly people that are easy to piss off..wink

A.J
Originally posted by A.J
im gay confused i repeat confused

Shakyamunison
Nah..I betcha he just like's f*ckin with people..particularly people that are easy to piss off..wink

Nah, I told him once, that I liked him, and he stopped post and left me alone. laughing out loud

Gay Guy
I don't think this whob character is the only self loathing homosexual in these forums...

So when the two of us going to get together for a skull**** big boy?

Happy Dance kisses Happy Dance

Gay Guy
Nah, I told him once, that I liked him, and he stopped post and left me alone. laughing out loud

I have to agree with that PVS guy...I think that most of homophobic hatred comes from being a repressed gay...do you know the sexuality of PVS? I'm just wondering..he seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang with..

PVS
I have to agree with that PVS guy...I think that most of homophobic hatred comes from being a repressed gay...do you know the sexuality of PVS? I'm just wondering..he seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang with..

this tactic only works on people who are not secure in their sexuality...like you whob

Gay Guy
Originally posted by PVS
this tactic only works on people who are not secure in their sexuality...like you whob

laughing

i'm not whob..but you do come across as being very sexy when you're angry...drop me a pm so we can talk a bit more about how sexy you come across in these forums later...

Shakyamunison
laughing

i'm not whob..but you do come across as being very sexy when you're angry...drop me a pm so we can talk a bit more about how sexy you come across in these forums later...

laughing

PVS
laughing

doesnt it feel oddly comfortable to play the part of the gay guy, whob? maybe some progress will come of all this nonesense

A.J
um gay guy i am attacted to you, wanna pm me wink

Gay Guy
Originally posted by A.J
um gay guy i am attacted to you, wanna pm me wink

No you're under age..sorry..I like mature men..who are into star wars and have dogs in their profile...and user names that begin with a "P"..which coincidentally, also happens to be the beginning of my favorite part of the mail anatomy...wink

A.J
No you're under age..sorry..I like mature men..who are into star wars and have dogs in their profile...and user names that begin with a "P"..which coincidentally, also happens to be the beginning of my favorite part of the mail anatomy...wink maybe we can at least dirty talk sad

Gay Guy
Oh one more requirement..they have to not like "Bush"

Happy Dance

A.J
I hate bush eek!

PVS
yawn

A.J
damn i like older men eek!

lol well he thinks im gay so just go with the flow

Gay Guy
Originally posted by PVS
yawn

I hope you're able to open your mouth that wide in real life too... stick out tongue

PVS
I hope you're able to open your mouth that wide in real life too... stick out tongue

LOZROFLLOLOLZZZZZ no expression

A.J
I hope you're able to open your mouth that wide in real life too... stick out tongue can we have sex smile

Dregh2

http://home.worldonline.dk/c32/ponch-homo.jpg

A.J
Originally posted by Dregh2
http://home.worldonline.dk/c32/ponch-homo.jpg laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

i actualyl laughed laughing out loud laughing out loud

Gay Guy
Originally posted by PVS
LOZROFLLOLOLZZZZZ no expression

okay I'm bored..whoever you think I am thatz cool. i know who i am. but if you honestly want to talk some time..send me a pm..it's been fun talking 2 you..later...bye

A.J
okay I'm bored..whoever I think I am thatz cool. i know who i am. but if you honestly want to talk some time..send me a pm..it's been fun talking 2 you..later...bye bye wink

PVS
okay I'm bored..whoever you think I am thatz cool. i know who i am. but if you honestly want to talk some time..send me a pm..it's been fun talking 2 you..later...bye

die whob

Mei Amor
Originally posted by PVS
die whob

KharmaDog
WhoB should be pitied, as he is the most pathetic person to have posted on KMC. I wish I were joking, But I am not...the dude is really sad.

Lord Urizen
Robots cant be gay confused

They can't be Straight either....

Lord Urizen
You guys need lives....

AOR

so you only like real gay men?

Contradiction?

TheSpinner
Originally posted by AOR
Contradiction? thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.