Medjugorje miracles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
Medjugorje is this european country, where countless events of miracles acredited to the christian faith have occurred. Things such as the sun dancing on a daily basis, water running from the statue of The blessed mother's knee. And much more.

My uncle actually went there last summer and witnessed the sun dancing, and the crying of Marry's knee and some other i can't remeber.

The catholic church doesn't know what to make of medjugorje they basically have no comment.

Here's a link

http://www.medjugorjeusa.org/miracles.htm

or just google Medjugorje, you'll get alot of results.

Seriously everybody in this country is catholic and it always has a shitload of american tourists.

Alliance
First of all...Medjugorje is a Parish in Bosnia and Herzegovina not a country. Your crediblity is low...especially because you're making sensationalist claims that you "cant remember"

Stealth Agent
This place factually exists, im not claiming it doe's. Shit really happens hear on a daily basis. I don't know what to make of it b/c im athiest.

But the point is a whole bunch of miracles happen here, what do people make of it?

Alliance
And you believe this cr@p why?

Justbyfaith
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
Medjugorje is this european country, where countless events of miracles acredited to the christian faith have occurred. Things such as the sun dancing on a daily basis, water running from the statue of The blessed mother's knee. And much more.

My uncle actually went there last summer and witnessed the sun dancing, and the crying of Marry's knee and some other i can't remeber.

The catholic church doesn't know what to make of medjugorje they basically have no comment.

Here's a link

http://www.medjugorjeusa.org/miracles.htm

or just google Medjugorje, you'll get alot of results.

Seriously everybody in this country is catholic and it always has a shitload of american tourists.

That's great, but I'm sad to say many on these threads wouldn't believe in Jesus if He stood looking right at them. Which, I'm sure He is anyway... wink

Alliance
If he is I'll sock him.

Justbyfaith
Originally posted by Alliance
If he is I'll sock him.

yEP...

Alliance
?

Storm
Even if we grant that a "miraculous" event is indeed exceptional enough to warrant an exceptional explanation, we could, for example, postulate that the event was caused by the incredible powers of human minds rather than the incredible powers of a god' s mind. This explanation is no less credible and in fact has the advantage that we know that humans minds exist, whereas the existence of a god' s mind is questionable.

If someone is going to advance one supernatural, paranormal or unusual explanation for an exceptional event, they have to be willing to consider every other supernatural, paranormal or unusual explanation. The question which thus faces the believer is: how can one possibly compare all these different explanations? How on earth can one reasonably support the idea that something occurred because of a god rather than human telepathy or ghosts?

Every religion seems to make claims of miraculous events. If one religion' s claims are right and that religion' s god exists, what is the explanation for all the other miracles in other religions? It seems unlikely that the Christian god was causing miraculous healings in the name of ancient Greek gods at one time.

Stealth Agent
Im athiest, i dont beleive in him either. Do a tiny bit of research and you'll see this stuff really happens.

Stuff really doe's happen here, i personally think it has nothing to do with Jesus or christianity, its just been a credited to them.

But to the atheists out there what do you all make of this place?

Alliance
its a load of crock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.