silver surfer vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes i here ? surfer or superboyprime ?

batdude123
Superboy Prime.

Mider
surfer gets his head punched off most likely

kgkg
Surfer smile

batdude123
Originally posted by kgkg
Surfer smile

Prime. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by batdude123
Prime. smile Good arguments smile

From you and me smile

batdude123
Originally posted by kgkg
Good arguments smile

From you and me smile

Yep. yes

Soleran
SS beats yet another DC fan's dream of beating him......................Superboy Prime loses.............

H. S. 6
I'd give the majority to Surfer, 7/10.

He's got too much versatility with his powers (not to mention the upgrade he's recently gotten).

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
SS beats yet another DC fan's dream of beating him......................Superboy Prime loses.............

Right, Surfer beats somebody who resisted the powers of somebody who's above Galactus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

complexbrother
Surfer coulda went toe to toe with SP beforehe got his full strengh and power back from Galactus. now he'll treat him like red headed stepchild.

Validus
Right, Surfer beats somebody who resisted the powers of somebody who's above Galactus. roll eyes (sarcastic)
What?

Loot

superboy prime above galactus wtf?

batdude123
Originally posted by Loot
superboy prime above galactus wtf?

No, I said he resisted the effects of his powers. I'm talking about the Anti-Monitor.

bigbran
Originally posted by Loot
superboy prime above galactus wtf? hes talking about anti moniter, and no hes not above galactus.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
hes talking about anti moniter, and no hes not above galactus.

He's at least on par, or above Big G.

Validus
hes talking about anti moniter, and no hes not above galactus.
Anti Monitor would take a dump on Galactus.

Juntai
hes talking about anti moniter, and no hes not above galactus. The anti-monitor is leagues beyond Galactus. He's a multiversal threat, Galactus can't seem beat Earth.

Broly92
Surfer just because I say so boxing

rotiart
SBP justabout took on Black Adamn, Power Girl and Conner at the same time. He took on 3 flashes, at the same time.

SBP beats surfer. He's just crazy man. crazy...

Broly92
He can cry and cut himself for all I care he is a crazy powerfull crybaby

Templares
SuperEmo goes down. Solar-reliant powers are a weakness against the Surfer. SBP is only a tough opponent against bricks or if you want to go physical on him. Energy manipulators and magicians (assuming that DC magic is at 100%) need not to worry.

batdude123
Superboy Prime makes a mockery of SS.

Avalonofthewind
Off with Surfers head!

SBP wins. The only thing SS can TRY and do is hit him with red sunlight....he'll be dead long before that even begins to affect the guy.

Broly92
His new name is SuperEmo prime

Avalonofthewind
I just call him the victor of this battle. smile

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Templares
SuperEmo goes down. Solar-reliant powers are a weakness against the Surfer. SBP is only a tough opponent against bricks or if you want to go physical on him. Energy manipulators and magicians (assuming that DC magic is at 100%) need not to worry.

Cosigned.

Superboy Prime
*Sob*

*Goes to the corner and slits writs*

batdude123

Yeah, considering SBP already resisted the Anti-Monitor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
eek! SuperBoy Prime
wounded1 wounded2 weep

Templares
SBP did not beat the Anti-Monitor. Hell a weakened one almost killed SBP and Kal-L if not from a (realistically portrayed) Darkseid's help.

batdude123
SBP did not beat the Anti-Monitor. Hell a weakened one almost killed SBP and Kal-L if not from a (realistically portrayed) Darkseid's help.

Did I say he defeated him? What the f**k? No, I said he resisted through his powers. wink

Soleran
Did I say he defeated him? What the f**k? No, I said he resisted through his powers. wink

You know SS will make SBP his funbag of flesh!

batdude123
You know SS will make SBP his funbag of flesh!

Yep, considering he resisted somebody's powers that are one a MUCH grander scale than Silver Surfer's. wink

Soleran
Yeah and SS survived the vaunted OM from darkseid he "resisted" them wow..........................Kryptonite still hurts the lad red sun does and he needs his armor to help with yellow sunlight............................

SS greatest weaknes is being fair lol..............

batdude123
Yeah and SS survived the vaunted OM from darkseid he "resisted" them wow..........................Kryptonite still hurts the lad red sun does and he needs his armor to help with yellow sunlight............................

SS greatest weaknes is being fair lol..............

Using a piece of sh*t crossover as evidence huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Templares
Yep, considering he resisted somebody's powers that are one a MUCH grander scale than Silver Surfer's. wink

SBP was able to "resist" a severely weakened AM.

For all he's supposed omniversal level powers, the Anti-Monitor jobbed to the S. On paper, Supergirl should have been blinked out of existence. Going by sheer stats, even at a fraction of his power level, AM shouldnt have been beaten physically by Kal-L and SBP.

Soleran
Using a piece of sh*t crossover as evidence huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Straws and crickets, straws are what your grasping and crickets appear to be your best audience with SBP resisted the AM, yeah thats awesome and Flash outruns OM so thats great proof as well to use lol.

batdude123
Straws and crickets, straws are what your grasping and crickets appear to be your best audience with SBP resisted the AM, yeah thats awesome and Flash outruns OM so thats great proof as well to use lol.

Well, my proof actually has the advantage of being cannon!!! eek! laughing

Soleran
Gladiator cannot beat SS, as a matter of fact after SS said I know your weakness to a certain radiation Gladiator backed off....................is that a SBP, of course not Marvel saves those kinda power level for Phoenix Jean Grey, however it does show none the less High level superman types eat it to SS..................

HisMajestyAC43
sbp resisted anti-monitor's power, but was anti-monitor able to blast sbp with a kryponite-beam? or block out the yellow sunlight? or absorb the energy from him? ss can do all of these and fly just as fast if not faster than sbp, if he isn't being a little puss when it comes to being relentless, surfer takes this 7/10.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
Anti Monitor would take a dump on Galactus. How much $ to watch? droolio

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
sbp resisted anti-monitor's power, but was anti-monitor able to blast sbp with a kryponite-beam? or block out the yellow sunlight? or absorb the energy from him? ss can do all of these and fly just as fast if not faster than sbp, if he isn't being a little puss when it comes to being relentless, surfer takes this 7/10.

Kryptonite won't work, if he's already charged with yellow sunlight it wouldn't matter, SS sure isn't any faster than SBP, and shooting Red Sunlight would take far too long to weaken SBP. In the meanwhile, SBP could easily rip him in half, or punch him through to the phantom zone.

SS is done. Period.

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Kryptonite won't work, if he's already charged with yellow sunlight it wouldn't matter, SS sure isn't any faster than SBP, and shooting Red Sunlight would take far too long to weaken SBP. In the meanwhile, SBP could easily rip him in half, or punch him through to the phantom zone.

SS is done. Period.

But this is SILVER SURFER!!! HE'D JUST BLINK SBP OUT OF EXISTENCE!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

SS is done. Period.
How isn't SS faster?

diabloman
Originally posted by Accel
How isn't SS faster? hell yah

Valharu
Patience young ones. Patience. Wait for SS's upgrade. shifty

JWangSDC
Forget SS's upgrade. SS will just create whatever red son the three superpeople went through when they lost their powers. THen it's over for SPB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.