The Hellsing OVA based on manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira99
Have any of you seen the first episode of this AMAZING OVA of Hellsing which is based on the manga?
The TV series faced flaming as it strayed from the manga at like episode 7. I found it to be a very mediocre anime and dull mostly and just loved the manga tbh
But this is truly amazing. This could even have parts of Hellsing: The Dawn in it. The visuals are stunning to say the least and the fight scenes are beautiful to watch and just a billion times better. The vampires whom I thought were absolutely stupid in TV series were made much better in this version and Alucard is cool as is possible for an aniem character. The pace is much quicker and to the point unlike the TV series and it doesn't have the emptyness in characters I felt the TV series had.
Anyone seen it? Opinions?
Sorry if this thread has already been done.

Mushi
Yes, I've seen this. 'Tis very gewd. xP

Much better than the anime. Which I must say as you said, was NOT to the manga.

boobsmagee
i think i have seen the anime, i have not read the manga, i found some parts of the series slow, and meaningless, but it had those few episodes that always came in when i wanted to give up on the series, that realed me back in, i dont really do manga, buy maybe i should start

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.