It's official, The Exile is a woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lightsnake
The New Essential Guide to Droids revealed it

BlaxicanTroller
O Snap!

jollyjim311
Hahaha! I have no idea, why that was so funny, Blaxican, but it was. Kudos.

By the way, is the Exile also a droid now, too?

KingDubya
Hmm... I went to confirm this, and he's right.

Sith Lord Windu
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blowupblowup

Blue_Hefner
The people at Lucasarts didn't care about people who care about the story when they decided this. I want the 2 years of my life I spent this game back.

Lightsnake
....wow, now we find out who the chuavanists are

Legion_of_Maul
well, i hate to say i told you so.

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by Lightsnake

Really...

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I'm just saying the male story is better than the female story. I can't be the only person here who doesn't like Mical

Legion_of_Maul
true

KingDubya
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I'm just saying the male story is better than the female story. I can't be the only person here who doesn't like Mical
*raises fist in agreement*

kamikz
Well I kinda agree that the male story is much better than the female story...

overlord
Ah, people had such a hard time with Revan being male, this one had to be female!

jollyjim311
So handmaiden is non-canon, except for being in the academy with her sisters, but you still get that fruit-loop? What the Hell, he sucked. His job is to prance into melee combat like a fairy while you throw grenades at him. This is disappointing...

exanda kane
Ooooo...how terribly conveniant and unexciting kids.eek!

Any news on KOTOR 3? cool

overlord
That will be a bisexual named Nebar Foxis.

Stalker 360
the child or children of revan and the exile theory i have has more backing now XD (on a side note O Snap i was hoping she was a he i prefer that story arc)

Blue_Hefner
I guess this means Zayne becomes.........Nihilus

eek!

Mugen
awww man, all those women..... wasted

*thinks of Mira and Brianna* sad

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
The people at Lucasarts didn't care about people who care about the story when they decided this. I want the 2 years of my life I spent this game back.

Damn right.. This is a blow. I just hope they don't make the ancient sith all women either.

Archangelysses
Child of Revan and Exile

Bastila's gonna be pissed

Blaxican Hydra
Not as pissed as when Anakin came home from the clone wars to see Mace macking on Padme'.

Archangelysses
Yeah, true,

But Padme was not as bad as her daughter, macked her own brother and who knows what they did out of sight. EWWWWW

Julie
so what if exile's a woman....I think they were going for balance, since htey made Revan a man.

Deus Venèficus
Great... now we have Mical the Fruit Boy.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Lord Saboteur

zephiel7
Awesome!

Does she have a... vagina?!

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by zephiel7
Awesome!

Does she have a... vagina?! I'd believe so.

Advent
Awesome!

Does she have a... vagina?!

You cannot be serious? How many women do you know that have a vagina? no expression I mean really, the vaginus organus has been extinct for centuries!

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
You cannot be serious? How many women do you know that have a vagina? Every woman I know?

no expression I mean really, the vaginus organus has been extinct for centuries! no expression WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TURN THIS HOUSE, THIS HOUSE INTO A HOUSE OF LIES!?

Advent
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Every woman I know?

Blasphemy.

BECAUSE YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!///!!!!!//?!!!!ONEELEVNE!

ESB -1138
Doesn't matter. Everyone like Revan a lot more

Lord Saboteur
Blasphemy.Not even half as a blasphemous claim as the one you made. no expression

BECAUSE YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!///!!!!!//?!!!!ONEELEVNE! IT WAS SAID THAT YOU'D DESTROY THE SITH; NOT JOIN THEM! BRING BALANCE TO THE FURCE, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!

Advent
Not even half as a blasphemous claim as the one you made. no expression

I was reading from The Sacred Scroll of The Pipeweed, how dare you question my claim.

I H4TE Y0U!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!

Lord Saboteur
I was reading from The Sacred Scroll of The Pipeweed, how dare you question my claim.Oh, really now? Then why is it that Anakin makes a wierd hand gesture to Qui Gon when he's walking to the speeder on Coruscant, hm?

I H4TE Y0U!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!! YOU WERE M-.. *throws the script in zephiel's mouth* NOO!!!!!!!!!

zephiel7
Every woman I know?

Proof?

Lord Saboteur
Proof? That is just wrong... no expression

Deus Venèficus
Dear Lord...

The vagina has gone teh extinus!

Oh wait... nevermind.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Archangelysses
nnnoooooo

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by jollyjim311
So handmaiden is non-canon, except for being in the academy with her sisters, but you still get that fruit-loop? What the Hell, he sucked. His job is to prance into melee combat like a fairy while you throw grenades at him. This is disappointing...

...so true... eek! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.