Which Jedi/Sith are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue_Hefner
I am

Yoda
You scored 63% wisdom, 58% aggression, 65% power, and 58% morality!
One of the most powerful Jedi of all time, you possess the best of all worlds. Your wisdom is vast and unquestioned, and you use it for good. You are an amazingly powerful and skilled fighter, and only use aggressiveness for battle, and only battle when necessary. Lastly, your sense of morality is without peer. You always do what is right, and know that the dark side is hollow and unnatural.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on wisdom
You scored higher than 99% on aggression
You scored higher than 99% on power
You scored higher than 99% on morality

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17827049702304842536

KingDubya
Luke Skywalker
You scored 78% wisdom, 38% aggression, 45% power, and 72% morality!
Last of the Jedi, you carry heavy burdens and have great potential. Your fighting prowess has only progressed so far, having started your training later in life, but you can hold your own regardless. You have great wisdom and insight beyond your years and experience, and your moral code could not be any stronger. You find the paths no one else can see, and save the galaxy because of it.

Legion_of_Maul
Darth maul all i was was mostly agression, power, and morality, i had like zero wisdom.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
Darth maul all i was was mostly agression, power, and morality, i had like zero wisdom.
Did you answer truthfully?

Sith Lord Windu
My Proper guy is Obi-Wan Kenobi.
74% wisdom
43% aggression
56% power
74% morality

You are one of the wisest Jedi of them all, and have had a very eventful career full of failures and successes. You are a skilled fighter, having defeated many powerful opponents in your time. You are not overly aggressive, though. You are more reserved and collected. Your sense of morality is without question, and you are a model Jedi.

My mess about bad guy is Darth Bane.
13% wisdom
90% aggression
93% power
8% morality

Your aggression and power have made you a survivor. You have emerged alive through a sea of death during the apparent collapse of the Sith. You are still not much for morality, though, being a Sith Lord. Some have called your decision to limit the amount of Sith to two beings "wise," but the future proved you wrong.

My proper guy is honest and the mess about guy is the most evil answers i could choose.

Lord Saboteur
Darth Bane
You scored 46% wisdom, 70% aggression, 79% power, and 44% morality!
Your aggression and power have made you a survivor. You have emerged alive through a sea of death during the apparent collapse of the Sith. You are still not much for morality, though, being a Sith Lord. Some have called your decision to limit the amount of Sith to two beings "wise," but the future proved you wrong.

Tangible God
Yoda
You scored 53% wisdom, 64% aggression, 72% power, and 52% morality!

I honestly didn't see myself as Yoda.

JaehSkywalker
Obi-wan Kenobi

You are one of the wisest Jedi of them all, and have had a very eventful career full of failures and successes. You are a skilled fighter, having defeated many powerful opponents in your time. You are not overly aggressive, though. You are more reserved and collected. Your sense of morality is without question, and you are a model Jedi.

You scored higher than 59% on wisdom
You scored higher than 42% on aggression

You scored higher than 30% on power

You scored higher than 60% on morality

*I always get him....*

GM Nebaris
Obi-Wan Kenobi
You scored 79% wisdom, 41% aggression, 57% power, and 79% morality!

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 72% on wisdom

You scored higher than 31% on aggression

You scored higher than 21% on power

You scored higher than 74% on morality

felix111
Emperor Palpatine
You scored 54% wisdom, 67% aggression, 71% power, and 50% morality!
You are the most diabolical of Sith Lords. You possess great wisdom that you use for twisted purposes, and wield great and terrible power. You are extremely aggressive and driven by pure hate, rage, and power lust. You have no moral compass whatsoever, and could rightly be called "evil."

overlord
I came to the first page read some pointless BS and immediately got Kit Fisto after I pressed for some odd reason. Then I had to sign up for dating wich was very strange.

redcaped
I am a lost member from the first community experiencing the force...we spread throughout the galaxy to find ourselves among others. Our fancy technology was discovered and used. Common knowledge turned into separate ways and we had to interfere. I was the one to stop the descendants from the dark. My only witness had a son named Yoda. Still on today we are watching...

Captain REX
Redcaped, you amuse me. lol

Darth Bane
You scored 50% wisdom, 67% aggression, 75% power, and 47% morality!

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by felix111

Another one with the same numbers as mine.

Blaxican Hydra
http://is2.okcupid.com/users/156/198/15719879104138658287/mt1118706750.jpg

Luke Skywalker
You scored 73% wisdom, 42% aggression, 50% power, and 76% morality!
Last of the Jedi, you carry heavy burdens and have great potential. Your fighting prowess has only progressed so far, having started your training later in life, but you can hold your own regardless. You have great wisdom and insight beyond your years and experience, and your moral code could not be any stronger. You find the paths no one else can see, and save the galaxy because of it.

You scored higher than 63% on wisdom

You scored higher than 28% on aggression

You scored higher than 3% on power

You scored higher than 75% on morality

JaehSkywalker
maybe you sshoulda pushed it to the limit -*100%*-

overlord
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Another one with the same numbers as mine. I had those points aswell but it doesn't make much sense to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.