.Hack//Liminality official thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo Kurosaki
This awesome! So far it's sad that there arn't more episodes.

Ichigo Kurosaki
It does start off slow but gets in there.

KingDubya
I've only seen the first two, since I recently bought the first two games. Don't tell me how it ends!

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ok. I won't ruin it for a price. shifty

boobsmagee
which hack series came first, and r they all together same char. sort of starting off where the last left off, bcuz i remember i saw most of one of the sereies,(missed a few episodessad sadly) and i was wondering which season is first second all that crap, cuz id ont feal like looking it up and u seem to be the man to ask

KingDubya
Originally posted by boobsmagee
which hack series came first, and r they all together same char. sort of starting off where the last left off, bcuz i remember i saw most of one of the sereies,(missed a few episodessad sadly) and i was wondering which season is first second all that crap, cuz id ont feal like looking it up and u seem to be the man to ask
All the different .hack// series follow different characters and occur at relatively the same time. And all of them deal with problems concerning The World and how it's affecting the real world. Seeing all of .hack//Liminality doesn't spoil any or at least much of .hack//SIGN.

boobsmagee
alright, ty

Ichigo Kurosaki
Np. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.