Superboy Prime VS. Hollywood & Starhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Hollywood and Starhawk confront the one they call Superboy Prime. Battle takes place in space.

Starhawk is merged with Aleta for this fight.

Battle takes place in space.

Debate.

Milkie
Who is Hollywood and who is that in your sig?

Tron
Looks like Quasar.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
Looks like Quasar.

It is. I messed with the color scheme a touch, but he should still be recognizable enough.

But I don't know who Hollywood is either.

Tron
Wonderman from the future.

Adam Warlock
Starhawk is the son of Quasar and Kismet(Warlock's genetic twin sister) and wields a portion power granted by the Hawk God of Arcturus with his wife Aleta. When merged with Aleta, he's quite powerful. Starhawk has battled the likes of the Keeper and Michael Korvac and has held his own against them.

Hollywood is a pure brick. Unless SPB has any type of energy manipulation powers that could somehow affect Simon's ionic energy, it will be pretty hard to physically hurt him. Hollywood dropped a Celtic God that physically battled and defeated Drax The Destroyer in a close match with a single uppercut. Withstood a blast that decimated multiple solar systems without a scratch and flew off like it was nothing. He has also gotten the better of Starhawk.

Here's a link to some of Hollywood's feats:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=409449&highlight=Hollywood

Longinus
I see the duo taking this one

Madvillain
Starhawk is too much...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.