Its that time folks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PandoraMomo
I have decided by my 20th birthday(August 9th) I will finally have my first tattoo. I have been planning on this tat for the last two years. Well, enough procrastinating. The tat is going to be a memorial for my Grandmother, who died shortly befor my HS graduation in 2004. For as long as I can remember my grandmother had daisies around. The plants are still growing in the backyard of her house, even tho they havent been tended to since.
Im just curious what people think of the following ideas, or if someone wants to help out and give me some new design ideas. Here are the few designs/insperations i have found....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/dpr.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/Purple20Daisies.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/blmadaisy.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/Delicate20Daisies.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/daisyflutterbye.jpg

LizzyT123
oh I looooooooooove the purple-ish one smile

Wild-Cherry
# 2! eek!

PandoraMomo
i do like the purple daisy, i was thinking maybe one of those losing a petal...

Dregh2
It's really that time? Damnit, not when I'm posting!!

*packs bag* *loots nearby minimarket* *crosses border to Uruguay*

LethalFemme
You should get one that says Lana's B!tch on it.eek!

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Dregh2
It's really that time? Damnit, not when I'm posting!!

*packs bag* *loots nearby minimarket* *crosses border to Uruguay*

......eek

LizzyT123
yeah, I say go with that purplish daisy. The color..........I love purple, but its not my fav, but its pretty anyways

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You should get one that says Lana's B!tch on it.eek!
only if she gets one that says "Moira's sex slave"

Scythe
Nice, lemme know how that turns out.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
only if she gets one that says "Moira's sex slave"

It'a a deal.yes

LizzyT123
hahaha, you should get your own name tattooed on you, and then when you wake up and scream, "OH MY GOD I FORGOT MY NAME!" you can just look on where ever that tattoo is w00t and say, "oh, whew!"

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by LizzyT123
hahaha, you should get your own name tattooed on you, and then when you wake up and scream, "OH MY GOD I FORGOT MY NAME!" you can just look on where ever that tattoo is w00t and say, "oh, whew!" that is something i SHOULD do, but naw

Hotpants
I have a tattoo

they're cool

LizzyT123
that is something i SHOULD do, but naw

I know, I'm just trying to be funny, and horribly failing confused

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Hotpants
I have a tattoo

they're cool
im looking forward to starting my tattoo addiction

Hotpants
im looking forward to starting my tattoo addiction Oh, you do indeed get addicted.

I'm getting another one fairly soon.

LizzyT123
um, just don't waste tooooooo much money. My brother is barely getting around by himself, and he still gets tattoos :shakes head:

PandoraMomo
Oh, you do indeed get addicted.

I'm getting another one fairly soon.
i have another four tats planned.
none of them are going to be visible with jeans and a t-shirt for now...

LanceWindu
um, just don't waste tooooooo much money. My brother is barely getting around by himself, and he still gets tattoos :shakes head:

*laughs evilly* I don't have to pay for my tattoos.

Hotpants
All of mine are going to be able to be seen from everywhere.

thats the whole point (IMO)

for people to see them.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by LanceWindu
jerko

LizzyT123

oh really? elaborate! smile

LizzyT123
well, if I was to get a tattoo, I'd get it where its not visible by normal/working/casual clothes. People judge you by tattoos, and if that ruins my chance at getting a really good job because they judge me, then I might as well get them where they aren't visible

PandoraMomo
All of mine are going to be able to be seen from everywhere.

thats the whole point (IMO)

for people to see them.
well, i made a deal with my mother. as long as none of them will be visible for my wedding(she's praying that will happen soon), she wont raise holy hell.. cuz she hates the idea of them, and i just need to keep the peace

LizzyT123
yeah, my mom's not big on the tattoos either. My dad has 6, and only god knows how many my brother has

PandoraMomo
yeah, my mom's not big on the tattoos either. My dad has 6, and only god knows how many my brother has
well, thankfully in the career i plan on, tattoos are the norm.

LizzyT123
well, thankfully in the career i plan on, tattoos are the norm.

oh really? what career?

LanceWindu
oh really? elaborate! smile

My uncle is a tattoo artist, so are 3 of my cousins, 1 of whom is designing my next tattoo right now.

PandoraMomo
oh really? what career?
zoo keeping

Piggle Humsy
here is a site that might help you whatever...

www.tattoojohnny.com/

and here is a tattoo design I quickly made to show you the kind of idea I think would be cool... happy

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
here is a site that might help you whatever...

www.tattoojohnny.com/

and here is a tattoo design I quickly made to show you the kind of idea I think would be cool... happy
dude, that is awesome, and even more so cuz i draw tribal designs all the time

LizzyT123
zoo keeping

YAY, i love animals smile

LizzyT123
My uncle is a tattoo artist, so are 3 of my cousins, 1 of whom is designing my next tattoo right now.

that is toooooooo cool man

PandoraMomo
one more reason for me to be "friendly" with you, huh?

Piggle Humsy
dude, that is awesome, and even more so cuz i draw tribal designs all the time

Thanks happy

Yeah it's cool to draw tribal designs, I do it also.

I really think you should incorporate a tribal design with the daisies yes
would be awesome... cool

and because it is for you're nan, which I think is so nice.
maybe something like this...

LanceWindu
one more reason for me to be "friendly" with you, huh?

Guess so. stick out tongue

Yeah my cousin Clif is going to design a stylish Grim Reaper to go on my outer left calf.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Thanks happy

Yeah it's cool to draw tribal designs, I do it also.

I really think you should incorporate a tribal design with the daisies yes
would be awesome... cool

and because it is for you're nan, which I think is so nice.
maybe something like this...
i was debating writing some shakespearian script underneath in Italian.. but that would a bit much for were im putting it

LizzyT123
yay for grim reaper tats!

PandoraMomo
Guess so. stick out tongue

Yeah my cousin Clif is going to design a stylish Grim Reaper to go on my outer left calf.
awesome. i was planning on eventually putting the face of an Addax on the outside of one of my calves

LanceWindu
yay for grim reaper tats!

My brother in law has one on his left bicep with a full moon, clouds and a head stone.

PandoraMomo
My brother in law has one on his left bicep with a full moon, clouds and a head stone.
sounds awesome

LizzyT123

sounds awesome, it does

Nazgulinthedark
I have decided by my 20th birthday(August 9th) I will finally have my first tattoo. I have been planning on this tat for the last two years. Well, enough procrastinating. The tat is going to be a memorial for my Grandmother, who died shortly befor my HS graduation in 2004. For as long as I can remember my grandmother had daisies around. The plants are still growing in the backyard of her house, even tho they havent been tended to since.
Im just curious what people think of the following ideas, or if someone wants to help out and give me some new design ideas. Here are the few designs/insperations i have found....

thumb up go for it

I like the fourth pic best yes

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
thumb up go for it

I like the fourth pic best yes as much as i love daisies, and the fourth [icture is lovely, but im afraid it might be too girly for me

Lana
I like the last one (the daisy butterfly) best myself, but I love butterflies so yeah stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Lana
I like the last one (the daisy butterfly) best myself, but I love butterflies so yeah stick out tongue

Wow the b!tch is back.

Lana
Not really, I won't be for another week and a half stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Not really, I won't be for another week and a half stick out tongue

Every little ounce of your b!tchiness counts.stick out tongue

Lana
queen

LethalFemme
queen

selene

DarkC
I want to get a small version of one of these on my upper back once I turn 18. Or 20.

http://www.ofaaa.bc.ca/images/biohazardtransp.gif
Without the ugly circle around it, of course.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
I want to get a small version of one of these on my upper back once I turn 18. Or 20.

Get it on your ass.shock

DarkC
F*ck no. laughing

LizzyT123
Originally posted by DarkC

yay biohazard!

PandoraMomo
So, i had the consult, and the tattoo is going to be three daisies(middle one will be purple, the outside ones are white)
and the daisies wil be growing out of a tribal design in dark emerald green

PandoraMomo
well, changed the idea. got rid of the tribal, since i knew my grandmother wouldnt have liked it, not like she would have liked me getting a tatto either, but here it is.
sorry for the bad quality, but its still fresh.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/dt017.jpg

Thorinn

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/dpr.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/Purple20Daisies.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/blmadaisy.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/Delicate20Daisies.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/daisyflutterbye.jpg I think the third one is nice. smile

stick out tongue

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Thorinn
I think the third one is nice. smile

stick out tongue
sorry, changed the post last minute. ooops

Thorinn
sorry, changed the post last minute. ooops tis cool. happy

Lana
well, changed the idea. got rid of the tribal, since i knew my grandmother wouldnt have liked it, not like she would have liked me getting a tatto either, but here it is.
sorry for the bad quality, but its still fresh.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/dt017.jpg

Small enough picture? stick out tongue

Seriously though, your tattoo turned out awesome.

PandoraMomo
Small enough picture? stick out tongue

Seriously though, your tattoo turned out awesome.
thanx. now we just gotta work on #2, and ur #1

Lana
And Sandy's #4? laughing out loud

Well, I decided what I want and where, just need the money for it.

PandoraMomo
And Sandy's #4? laughing out loud

Well, I decided what I want and where, just need the money for it.
oh god.... this is turning into such craziness.
so i might actually make enough for the next one in tips alone on monday... so you better start saving up missy

Lana
Well he said the one I wanted would only be about $80-90 since it's small, so give me a few weeks stick out tongue

PandoraMomo
Well he said the one I wanted would only be about $80-90 since it's small, so give me a few weeks stick out tongue
hey take ur time, my next one will probably be close to 200 by size alone....
I cant wait for it tho

Lana
How do you say "what fools these mortals be" in Italian anyway?

PandoraMomo

Lana
Prolly best to check on that, yeah...that's so awesome though laughing out loud and no one else is going to know what it means!

PandoraMomo
Prolly best to check on that, yeah...that's so awesome though laughing out loud and no one else is going to know what it means!
so appropriate in multiple ways.

I cant wait for you to get urs tho

Lana
Yeah me too.

My mom called earlier and I said "by the way, I decided that as soon as I can afford it I'm getting a tattoo." She just kinda went "uhh...okay?"

PandoraMomo
Yeah me too.

My mom called earlier and I said "by the way, I decided that as soon as I can afford it I'm getting a tattoo." She just kinda went "uhh...okay?"
lmao.
el dorko still cant believe i went thru with it.
still havent told him there will be #2

whoops...

Lana
Whoops indeed stick out tongue

And meh, it's the dorko boy wonder.

PandoraMomo
ok, for some odd reason, the pic was showing up larger on my comp, heres a better sized version...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/dt017-1.jpg

Lana
Prettiness yes

PandoraMomo
yeah, im so in love with it. I never thought i'd adore this tattoo as much as i do. Sam did an amazing job

silver_tears
I can't get a tattoo, I mean it's easy enough, but once I start I won't be able to stop. Kinda like the piercings, I'm on 6 alone just the ears and am already wanting more.

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
I can't get a tattoo, I mean it's easy enough, but once I start I won't be able to stop. Kinda like the piercings, I'm on 6 alone just the ears and am already wanting more.

Yeah, you are quite the whore aren't you?ermm

silver_tears
You know it, I'm thinking of tattooing the exact size of your penis on me. But I figure tattooing one of my baby toes would hurt like hell dodgy

Mišt
Im thinking of tattooing your name on mine so I can actually remember what to yell out while we're doing itdodgy

silver_tears
At least you admit you're the one doing the yelling ermm

Mišt
Well its painful when you punch me and slap me around, just because you like it rough doesnt mean I do mhm

silver_tears
Liar ermm

LanceWindu
Momo and Lana are turning into tattoo whores. stick out tongue They have turned to the Dark Side.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by silver_tears
yeah, that's me....

Skeets
I was planning on getting one soon.I just don't want to regret it later on....erm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Skeets
I was planning on getting one soon.I just don't want to regret it later on....erm

Then get something you know you'll love and get it in an inconspicuous area.

PandoraMomo
thats why i got the diasy were i did. i knew i wouldnt regret it tho, its hard to regret something you've wanted for years that has so much meaning behind it, but its in a spot were only i see it, or were only certain people can see it

Skeets
thats why i got the diasy were i did. i knew i wouldnt regret it tho, its hard to regret something you've wanted for years that has so much meaning behind it, but its in a spot were only i see it, or were only certain people can see it
Pretty much but what lead you to put it there?

PandoraMomo
Pretty much but what lead you to put it there?
i have my back saved for a few other things, myy feet and ankles are off limits due to ankle poblems(i will have to have at least 3 surgeries in my lifetime), i didnt want anything on my arms or legs yet, so i put it there. its a very personal spot. but i do not recommend getting ur first tattoo on ur ribs.. not too mention i am exceptionally ticklish. it wasnt the most pleasent experience, but everytime i look at it, i love it even more

Skeets
How many are you planning to get ?
and I would imagine that hurt some what getting it there.

PandoraMomo
i have three others plannes at the moment. I knew from day one i was going to be a tattoo addict.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.