Where were you five years ago?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
where were you five years ago today, or around this time of year five years ago...if you can remember

Bardock42
In bed.

Hotpants
In hell

BlackSunshine
in a relationship that I hated but continued to be in. My parents hated him and I hated them because of it. Iwas a ***** and I thought I could do anything.

Spartan005
I think I was watching spiderman 2...

Nazgulinthedark
I was on summer break from elementary school.

Wind Sister
Uuuuh, probably doing something I would hate doing now erm

PandoraMomo
i was still recovering from a crazy freshman year of hs... and dealing with crazy disapointment

Dawson
I was probably in Texas this time five years ago, as I am now.

Leo.M
Watching my brother kicking ass street racing cool

Coldfire
Doing whatever crazy 12 year olds do lol

Valharu
Fighting and getting drunk I think. beer

K.Diddy
Pretty much,hanging around trains and walking around drunk and stoned on the street looking for fights on Friday and satarday nights,the weekdays I was meant to be looking for a job but spent most of the time stealing my mums marijuana beer

Punkyhermy
I was in Egypt five years ago.

Valharu
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Pretty much,hanging around trains and walking around drunk and stone on the street looking for fights on Friday and satarday nights,the weekdays I was meant to be looking for a job but spent most of the time stealing my mums marijuana beer laughing out loud Damn Diddy. We should have grown up together. laughing

Prabhodh
5 years ago hmm

i would have been in my summer holidays in india. yes

Mr. Bacon
finishing middle school

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
laughing out loud Damn Diddy. We should have grown up together. laughing

laughing out loud

Prabhodh
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Pretty much,hanging around trains and walking around drunk and stoned on the street looking for fights on Friday and satarday nights,the weekdays I was meant to be looking for a job but spent most of the time stealing my mums marijuana beer

you 'sound' like a bloody bogan.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Prabhodh
you 'sound' like a bloody bogan.

laughing

silver_tears
finished 7th grade

Xavius
Nearly Finished High School. I then began studying Pharmaceutical Sciences, finished off my Biology and Physics courses and then began my Volunteer work with the local Pharmacy.

Raphael Sorel
i was at the jail cell waiting for the bail/ jr yr highschool/
or i was at court hearing
or i was at the football field
i was in a crappy highschool ghetto like neighborhood

Xavius
Sounds like fun.

The Pict
i was still in high school. man i wish i was back there so i could do it again properly

Mei Amor
Originally posted by Xavius
Sounds like fun. Sounds like bullshit.

InnerRise
I was in Middle School slowly developing a crush on a much older girl who I'd find out later to be my cousin.

She has 2 kids now with some guy. I'm not sure if she finished High School.

I never met her. She probably doesn't know who I am either.

She's a distant cousin.

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.