DC's Brave New world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Brave new worlds is going to introduce six miniseries, but i'm wondering about the character you never thought you'd see again, I'm guessing its Jemm Sun of Saturn but if anyone has it or knows who it is or is just speculating just post here. I'd like to hear your opinion.

jumpmann
i think its the monitor

or multiple monitors

Validus
Originally posted by jumpmann
i think its the monitor

or multiple monitors

I too will guess it's multiple Monitors.

Juntai
I said the Monitor as soon as they showed the cover way back.
Remember Validus? I even posted up side by side pics of him and the blacked out figure.

But yeah, it IS multiple monitors.

Validus
One of them is dressed like Anti-Monitor though. blink

DigiMark007
What? We just got done with Crisis. What's this nonsense?

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What? We just got done with Crisis. What's this nonsense?
Nothing but an intro to the new books DC is launching in the next month.

R.O.T. Yahman
They all really good .... It looks like we're getting a new Shazam and Captain Marvel jnr, is going to become senior. I hope they make Jonn a bit Darker smile

Juntai
The Monitor's seemed to acknowledge an even greater threat on the horizon.

Draco69
J'onn seems to be turning into a baddie again...oh well. His costume is passable. Alot better than his old one.

Creeper was a interesting dynamic, however I dislike the writer's ability to plot.

The Freedom Fighters looks very interesting.

Captain Marvel looks like the best book out of all of them.

OMAC isn't worth my time....

WrathfulDwarf
Need to pick up this issue to get more info. And OMAC? I'll hold judgement for now....

aton_ra
Can someone post scans please???

jumpmann
its like 80 pages long...

Validus
Shazam is the only one I'm interested in. Maybe Freedom Fighters since I like Acuna's artwork.

I like Manhunter but no way in hell am I reading another AJ Lieberman book.

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
Shazam is the only one I'm interested in. Maybe Freedom Fighters since I like Acuna's artwork.

I like Manhunter but no way in hell am I reading another AJ Lieberman book.

What's wrong with AJ Lieberman?

confused

Validus
He wrote Gotham Knights and his interviews about this series haven't been inspiring confidence.

Draco69
Ah....

I can't see MM as a bad guy. Fernus not withstanding, it's a rather dramatic character change for him....

I'll try it out though.

I DO like his new Justice Lords-style costume though. I'm glad he looks more Martian than Superman....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.