Quick Question about New Information

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysteryRidah
I was reading this at KS:

" EVEN MORE SPOILERS ADDED ON 6/28: Nam-Ek and Aethyr (from "Arrival"wink WILL be seen again, but the roles ARE being recast. The role of the President is also being cast for the episode. "

Ok i understand the first 2 aliens are coming back, but being cast as a new people, but who is this President?

Are they talking about ZOD is being cast as a new person, if so, that is like perfect. rolling on floor laughing

I think lex is fine playing ZOD as of right now, but i think overall in the long run, ZOD as a new person would be amazing.

Jedi Priestess
Er as in THE President of the United States hun.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Er as in THE President of the United States hun. laughing

But seriously, I hate when they recast the part after the character has already appeared.

MysteryRidah
LOL no serious, They are replacing ZOD?

This is great, it will be like superman the movies.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
LOL no serious, They are replacing ZOD?

This is great, it will be like superman the movies.

No, Zod isn't being recast.

Aethyr and Nam-Ek, Zod's two henchmen, are being recast.

The President, of the USA, is being cast.

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

The President, of the USA, is being cast.

Wait a min, there is a president in smallville?

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif

Jedi Priestess
Myster knock that off.

MysteryRidah
Knock what off, i dont know what the hell is going on. It said the role of the President is being cast for the episode.

I never seen a president in smallville, or they bringing someone in to play the president or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.