captain america vs. batman(no weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
who's the first to get KO'd?

diabloman
this has been done many times

rotiart
Hrm. Neither. Both would sit down to discuss war tactics, and hand to hand tactics. Without any gear, I'd say they are equivalent in every way.

srankmissingnin
Captain America would win hands down. He is stronger, faster and IMO he is a much better fighter. Captain America is considered number one in marvel (among the likes of Elektra, Shang Chi, Iron Fist) or at the very least he is compeating for the number one spot, Batman doesn't even make top 5 in DC. Most people are content to throw Batman a bone and say that he is Caps equal in h2h but I just don't see that as the case.

badabing
Batman.

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain America would win hands down. He is stronger, faster and IMO he is a much better fighter. Captain America is considered number one in marvel (among the likes of Elektra, Shang Chi, Iron Fist) or at the very least he is compeating for the number one spot, Batman doesn't even make top 5 in DC. Most people are content to throw Batman a bone and say that he is Caps equal in h2h but I just don't see that as the case.

Really? Considering he's beaten Batgirl, he's beaten Lady Shiva, and he's stalemated Richard Dragon. Lady Shiva has yet to defeat Batman out of all the times they have fought. Same with Batgirl, he beat her as well.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Really? Considering he's beaten Batgirl, he's beaten Lady Shiva, and he's stalemated Richard Dragon. Lady Shiva has yet to defeat Batman out of all the times they have fought. Same with Batgirl, he beat her as well.

Since he likes to beat his own bat family can he beat himself as well!

srankmissingnin

He beat a mind controlled Lady Shiva.

He stalemated Richard Dragon who was a) already in a fight and b) was trying not to fight Batman (can the same be said for Bruce?)

Bruce held his own against Cass (who was under the effects of a drug but so was he). He was on the run the whole fight, he used gagets and the whole time Case was only trying to steal a kiss.

Not very impressive is it? All three of these fighters are much better fighters then Batman.

Inhuman
This is a really even match IMO. Could go either way. Both excellent fighters. This thread could go for 100 replies if we break it down to who knows more moves or fighting styles ect. So ill asume they are equally brilliant fighters.
Ill give the majority to Caps though. He is above peak human in strength, speed, agility, durability, reflexes ect.

Grimm22
IMO Cap has the slight upperhand in skills.

That and his superior phycical status and his on par tactial abilites give him the victory here wink

batdude123

He stalemated Richard Dragon who was a) already in a fight and b) was trying not to fight Batman (can the same be said for Bruce?)

Bruce held his own against Cass (who was under the effects of a drug but so was he). He was on the run the whole fight, he used gagets and the whole time Case was only trying to steal a kiss.

Not very impressive is it? All three of these fighters are much better fighters then Batman.

Considering Shiva and Batman have fought other than that, it's not the only proof. He's gotten the better of her more than once. Not only that, whether she was mind-controlled or not, is pure speculation. "Her loyalty is commanded purely by money.... so her role in this evening's fiasco could be on her own terms. Regardless of whether or not she's being mind-controlled, the question has always lingered; which is the better fighter between the two of us..." Speculation, that's all it is. She wasn't ever actually stated as being mind-controlled.

Against Richard Dragon, Batman wasn't going all out either. He just wanted to bring RD into the police station. It wasn't like he was actually trying to kill him. Besides, RD was doing whatever it took to not go in with him. Besides that, RD talked Batman down before it could really amount to anything. However, that's all we have to go by between them.

Batgirl and Batman have fought twice. He's gotten the better of her both times. It was pretty clear that he was the master, and she was the student.

King KAM

Not very impressive is it? All three of these fighters are much better fighters then Batman. and can bats really KO a man who has been used as a human wrecking ball???? probably, but not before he catches 1 on the button and drops faster than a bass-heads weight.

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
and can bats really KO a man who has been used as a human wrecking ball???? probably, but not before he catches 1 on the button and drops faster than a bass-heads weight.

I've already stated that I think Captain America would beat Batman in a pure h2h fight 7/10.

King KAM
I've already stated that I think Captain America would beat Batman in a pure h2h fight 7/10. yeah i know buddy, you arent a fanboy. or atleast not a bad one.

I just think cap is too superior for bats to ever beat, with or without gadgets.

batdude123
yeah i know buddy, you arent a fanboy. or atleast not a bad one.

I just think cap is too superior for bats to ever beat, with or without gadgets.

Well, that's another story in my opinion (with gadgets). However, to each his own, right?

King KAM
Well, that's another story in my opinion (with gadgets). However, to each his own, right? agreed

srankmissingnin
Considering Shiva and Batman have fought other than that, it's not the only proof. He's gotten the better of her more than once. Not only that, whether she was mind-controlled or not, is pure speculation. "Her loyalty is commanded purely by money.... so her role in this evening's fiasco could be on her own terms. Regardless of whether or not she's being mind-controlled, the question has always lingered; which is the better fighter between the two of us..." Speculation, that's all it is. She wasn't ever actually stated as being mind-controlled.

Against Richard Dragon, Batman wasn't going all out either. He just wanted to bring RD into the police station. It wasn't like he was actually trying to kill him. Besides, RD was doing whatever it took to not go in with him. Besides that, RD talked Batman down before it could really amount to anything. However, that's all we have to go by between them.

Batgirl and Batman have fought twice. He's gotten the better of her both times. It was pretty clear that he was the master, and she was the student.

So someone has the ability to control hordes of supervillians and they think to them self "you know, instead of using my ability to control minds I'd like to spend millions of dollars to hire the worlds deadliest assassin." That doesn't even makes sense.

Batman has admited to himself that Shiva is better then he is. He managed to beat her once with the help of Robin and once when she was (*sigh*) most likely under the influence of mindcontrol. Niether are relevent.

And the other time Batman "got the better" of Cass he started coughing up blood during his speech and she had a smirk on her face. Cass got the better of him... like always. She is better then he is. Both Batman and Shiva thinks so... why don't you?

Face it Batman isn't top tier. He knows it (he says it enough) and deep down you know it too.

King KAM
and cap isnt top tier, he is the best.

batdude123
So someone has the ability to control hordes of supervillians and they think to them self "you know, instead of using my ability to control minds I'd like to spend millions of dollars to hire the worlds deadliest assassin." That doesn't even makes sense.

Batman has admited to himself that Shiva is better then he is. He managed to beat her once with the help of Robin and once when she was (*sigh*) most likely under the influence of mindcontrol.

The other time Batman "got the better" he started coughing up blood turing his speech and she had a smirk on her face. Cass got the better of him.

Face it Batman is top tier. He knows it (he says it enough) and deep down you know it too.

Yes, Batman is top tier. All these fights have gone either way. The fight you are talking about where Batman and Robin fought Shiva was in 1988. Batman has since gotten the better of her as well. Cass and Batman have fought and Batman did get the better of her. Although, Batman and Cass are pretty equal. People just go by cliche and state that Batman isn't equal or even close to the Dragon/Shiva/Cain level, however his feats would say otherwise. erm

srankmissingnin
and cap isnt top tier, he is the best.

I can argue that BUT I will say he is compeat for the number one spot. At very lest he is number three which is still much better the Batman's postion in DC's top twenty.

bigbran
ever since i got on this bord, i started to like captain more and more. i used to think, why is he in the avengers, but know i know.
captain 8/10

batdude123
I can argue that BUT I will say he is compeat for the number one spot. At very lest he is number three which is still much better the Batman's postion in DC's top twenty.

Cliches, cliches, cliches. Batman's feats would suggest that he's at least the equal to Batgirl and Shiva.

srankmissingnin
Yes, Batman is top tier. All these fights have gone either way. The fight you are talking about where Batman and Robin fought Shiva was in 1988. Batman has since gotten the better of her as well. Cass and Batman have fought and Batman did get the better of her. Although, Batman and Cass are pretty equal. People just go by cliche and state that Batman isn't equal or even close to the Dragon/Shiva/Cain level, however his feats would say otherwise. erm

So Batman got the better of Shiva once in 88 with Robin helping him. Shiva's skill has increased leaps and bounds ahead of Bruce's. When has Batman got the better of her since then? Even if Shiva in the Public Enemies story line wasn't mind controlled (which she was) the fight just becomes a write of do to PIS. Batman could never have beaten Shiva that easily if she was in her fighting best, that is fact. Either she was mind controlled or it was a massive pile of crap... your choice.

Batman has never gotten the better of Cass. It appeared that he got the better of her for a moment then when he started to lecture Cass he started coughing up blood. Did you not notice that? Or did you just think "well I guess Batman came down with a touch of lung cancer. I'm sure it had nothing to do with his spar with Cass." Why do you think she had that smirk on her face? Because Batman thought he won... but he didn't. The other "fight" Cass was only trying to kiss Bruce and still he was on defence the entire "fight" and using gadgets. Why? Because in hand to hand he would get steam rolled.

Shiva is better the Batman

Richard Dragon is better then Batman

Cassandra Cain is better then Batman

Connar Hawke is better then Batman

Bronze Tiger is better the Batman.

Could Bruce beat them in a fight? Sure, so long as he has his belt with him. Could Bruce beat them in hand to hand? Not likely.

King KAM
So Batman got the better of Shiva once in 88 with Robin helping him. Shiva's skill has increased leaps and bounds ahead of Bruce's. When has Batman got the better of her since then? Even if Shiva in the Public Enemies story line wasn't mind controlled (which she was) the fight just becomes a write of do to PIS. Batman could never have beaten Shiva that easily if she was in her fighting best, that is fact. Either she was mind controlled or it was a massive pile of crap... your choice.

Batman has never gotten the better of Cass. It appeared that he got the better of her for a moment then when he started to lecture Cass he started coughing up blood. Did you not notice that? Or did you just think "well I guess Batman came down with a touch of lung cancer. I'm sure it had nothing to do with his spar with Cass." Why do you think she had that smirk on her face? Because Batman thought he won... but he didn't. The other "fight" Cass was only trying to kiss Bruce and still he was on defence the entire "fight" and using gadgets. Why? Because in hand to hand he would get steam rolled.

Could Bruce beat them in a fight? Sure, so long as he has his belt with him. Could Bruce beat them in hand to hand? Not likely. and cap would slap them all down.

Skeets
bats wins 10/10 ermm

King KAM
Originally posted by Skeets
bats wins 10/10 ermm goddammit, i thought i killed you in nam.

srankmissingnin
The closest thing in Marvel to, oh lets say Richard Dragon is Shang Chi. A character who like his father knows every martial art on earth and has been training almost since he was born. The guy has pawned half a dozen monks at the same time, all of which were also "masters of every fighting style known to man." On top of being the equal of Richard Dragon (who is Batman's superior remember) he also has the ability to amp up his stats to compete on the same level as Spider-man. Now when Zartan the Weapons Master wanted to earn his rep back after Shang Chi beat him he said he need to go beat someone who was superior to Shang Chi. Ten guesses who he challenged? That's right Cap! (Oh, and later when he decided he really need to get his rep back and need to challenge someone superior to Cap, he challenged Wolverine!)

bigbran
more like bats gets his ass kicked all the way to robins bedroom...

King KAM
The closest thing in Marvel to, oh lets say Richard Dragon is Shang Chi. A character who like his father knows every martial art on earth and has been training almost since he was born. The guy has pawned half a dozen monks at the same time, all of which were also "masters of every fighting style known to man." On top of being the equal of Richard Dragon (who is Batman's superior remember) he also has the ability to amp up his stats to compete on the same level as Spider-man. Now when Zartan the Weapons Master wanted to earn his rep back after Shang Chi beat him he said he need to go beat someone who was superior to Shang Chi. Ten guesses who he challenged? That's right Cap! (Oh, and later when he decided he really need to get his rep back and need to challenge someone superior to Cap, he challenged Wolverine!) hahahahaha wolverine superior to cap. that guys a douche(zatran)

The Pict

Face it Batman isn't top tier. He knows it (he says it enough) and deep down you know it too.

sure thats why he is in the justice league.

he has a chance against the cap. he know how to paralyse someone with a few touches so if he pulls that of he gets the win.

King KAM
Originally posted by The Pict
sure thats why he is in the justice league.

he has a chance against the cap. he know how to paralyse someone with a few touches so if he pulls that of he gets the win. cap can paralyze men in one.

hell he even killed one in one.

Juntai

Could Bruce beat them in a fight? Sure, so long as he has his belt with him. Could Bruce beat them in hand to hand? Not likely. I've debunked you saying these very things 3 or 4 times in other threads now, how many times do you think people will fall for it?

When Batman 'coughed up blood a few panels later', was a few panels after she went wide eyed and chalk white as he had a clear killing blow on her... his only attack move in the confrontation went clear through her offense...defense.. and had a kill strike. If I remember right, he did the entire confrontation with one hand, though he may have blocked with the other hand once.. and only once, if he did at all.

Bronze Tiger surprised Batman in the first fight, got the jump on him and overwhelmed him. In the next, a straight up fight Batman had the upper hand until he got tranquilized.

Connor Hawke is not in Batman's league, his time in the JLA can show you that. One might even say that Ollie is a better fighter, though not better Martial Artist. One or two decent showings from Connor doesn't hold much wieght against Batman's millions.

Batman's beaten Shiva.
Batgirls beaten Shiva.
Batman's beaten Batgirl.
So he's beaten Shiva, and her better.

Batman and Richard Dragon was a stalemate plain and simple. They stopped before a superior could be identified.

Shit, even TIM DRAKE got the better of Cassie just last week, in a straight up hand to hand fight he had her on the ropes most of the fight before she RAN.

Juntai
cap can paralyze men in one.

hell he even killed one in one. Batman can as well. In one issue he downed a metahuman in what he said was enough force to smash a human skull.

Metalmanx
Captain American wins 5.5/10.

Grimm22
In pure h2h, Cap wins

With weapons, Bats wins wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
I've debunked you saying these very things 3 or 4 times in other threads now, how many times do you think people will fall for it?

When Batman 'coughed up blood a few panels later', was a few panels after she went wide eyed and chalk white as he had a clear killing blow on her... his only attack move in the confrontation went clear through her offense...defense.. and had a kill strike. If I remember right, he did the entire confrontation with one hand, though he may have blocked with the other hand once.. and only once, if he did at all.

Bronze Tiger surprised Batman in the first fight, got the jump on him and overwhelmed him. In the next, a straight up fight Batman had the upper hand until he got tranquilized.

Connor Hawke is not in Batman's league, his time in the JLA can show you that. One might even say that Ollie is a better fighter, though not better Martial Artist. One or two decent showings from Connor doesn't hold much wieght against Batman's millions.

Batman's beaten Shiva.
Batgirls beaten Shiva.
Batman's beaten Batgirl.

Batman and Richard Dragon was a stalemate plain and simple. They stopped before a superior could be identified.

Shit, even TIM DRAKE got the better of Cassie just last week, in a straight up hand to hand fight he had her on the ropes most of the fight before she RAN.

Thank you very much Juntai. yes That saved me the trouble of rebuttling. wink

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
I've debunked you saying these very things 3 or 4 times in other threads now, how many times do you think people will fall for it?

Batman's beaten Shiva.
Batgirls beaten Shiva.
Batman's beaten Batgirl.

*Brain... exploding... BAH!*

Okay... this is getting frustrating (I'm sure you and Batdude feel the same) as we seem to all be saying the exact same things over and over again. My rebuttals to your post are exactly the same as my post that you are rebutted against... and all of your rebuttals are all the same. The same facts just being thrown out over and over again.

I say "Now wait a second. Batman didn't stalemate Case, she got the better of him thats why he was coughing up blood."

You say "Batman did stalemate Case "insert nonsensical explanation of why Batman is coughing up Blood."

At which time I reply. "Now wait a second. Batman didn't stalemate Case, she got the better of him thats why he was coughing up blood."

...and so on into infinite.

Same thing is true for the fight where Batman "stalemated" Richard Dragon (never mind the fact that he was already in a fight and trying to avoid a confrontation with Batman. Or his "win" over Shiva (Where she was almost certainly under the influence of mind control). Or the other fight between Batman and Cass... the one where he was on the run the whole fight, using gadgets while the whole time Cass was only trying to kiss him.

Oh! I new thing to argue about! Tim Drake didn't get the better of Cass, he she was handling him easily. Impressive showing for Tim even considering he was going all out and Cass was hardly putting in any effort at all.

batdude123
*Brain... exploding... BAH!*

Okay... this is getting frustrating (I'm sure you and Batdude feel the same) as we seem to all be saying the exact same things over and over again. My rebuttals to your post are exactly the same as my post that you are rebutted against... and all of your rebuttals are all the same. The same facts just being thrown out over and over again.

I say "Now wait a second. Batman didn't stalemate Case, she got the better of him thats why he was coughing up blood."

You say "Batman did stalemate Case "insert nonsensical explanation of why Batman is coughing up Blood."

At which time I reply. "Now wait a second. Batman didn't stalemate Case, she got the better of him thats why he was coughing up blood."

...and so on into infinite.

Same thing is true for the fight where Batman "stalemated" Richard Dragon (never mind the fact that he was already in a fight and trying to avoid a confrontation with Batman. Or his "win" over Shiva (Where she was almost certainly under the influence of mind control). Or the other fight between Batman and Cass... the one where he was on the run the whole fight, using gadgets while the whole time Cass was only trying to kiss him.

Oh! I new thing to argue about! Tim Drake didn't get the better of Cass, he she was handling him easily. Impressive showing for Tim even considering he was going all out and Cass was hardly putting in any effort at all.

The fight with Cass Batman wasn't even trying that hard. He was mainly using one hand the whole time when fighting her, and even then he managed to get a killing blow in there. Even though Bats coughed up blood, he was clearly not trying his hardest when fighting against her as evidenced by the fact that he was fighting with one arm most of the time.

Batman has defeated Lady Shiva. PERIOD. Whether she was mind-controlled or not, still remains to be speculation. However, for the sake of arguement, let's just say that she WAS mind-controlled. She was still striking him with lightning fast punches which he blocked, and then procceeded to knock her ass out with just one punch. Although, Batman and Shiva have fought outside of that and she has never beaten him. He has gotten the upperhand in their other fights as well. Also, one time Batman turned to face her, and she just straight up ran away from the fight. Gee, I wonder why??? Sounds to me like she was scared.

Bronze Tiger did overwhelm Bats when they first fought. However, BT surprised him when he appeared so it was more like an ambush. Second time, Batman was very much aware of what was going on, and he got the better of him before he was tranqed.

The Dragon and Batman fight was a stalemate, pure and simple. Batman stopped before they actually started to get into it because Dragon explained what was going on. It wasn't like Batman wanted to kill Dragon or anything, he just wanted to take him into the police station. Dragon was still trying to defend himself from being taken in. However, the fight remains a stalemate.

With that said, Captain America takes this one 6-7/10.

A.J
closed......

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by A.J
closed......

It should be..

Dr. Zaius
If we couch this in terms of their respective backstories, Bats should be superior in terms of versatility and knowledge of technique since he spent his formative years traveling the world to acquire his skill sets. Cap, by contrast, shouldn't know as much, since his origin indicates only extensive military/commando type fight training.

In terms of physical ability, Cap wins because he's been augmented to human perfection via the super-soldier serum. By the way, I'm assuming we're talking about traditional Cap and not Ultimate Cap, who can lift a couple of tons.

The result? In an ultimate fighting cage match, its close, but I say Bats wins by drawing on a superior portfolio of fighting skills. Despite all arguments based on previous fights or various feats performed by either character, the fact remains, that if one stays consistent with these characters' back stories, there is no way Captain America can be as knowledgeable as the Batman. No way. Plus, I also give Batman the edge in terms of sheer willpower. Although Cap is no slouch in this department either, I don't see him staring down the Batman and winning. Plus, Batman is dirtier. If push came to shove, Batman would gouge out Cap's eyes as soon as blink. I don't think Cap is up to that type of tactic.

If this fight takes place in any locale that allows the Batman to hide or or take advantage of cover, its not close. Cap is dead before he knows what hits him.

The Pict
but its in a plain room, no hiding. however i agree with you, batman is more skilled, especially as the cap doesn't have his shield.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Dr. Zaius
If we couch this in terms of their respective backstories, Bats should be superior in terms of versatility and knowledge of technique since he spent his formative years traveling the world to acquire his skill sets. Cap, by contrast, shouldn't know as much, since his origin indicates only extensive military/commando type fight training.

In terms of physical ability, Cap wins because he's been augmented to human perfection via the super-soldier serum. By the way, I'm assuming we're talking about traditional Cap and not Ultimate Cap, who can lift a couple of tons.

The result? In an ultimate fighting cage match, its close, but I say Bats wins by drawing on a superior portfolio of fighting skills. Despite all arguments based on previous fights or various feats performed by either character, the fact remains, that if one stays consistent with these characters' back stories, there is no way Captain America can be as knowledgeable as the Batman. No way. Plus, I also give Batman the edge in terms of sheer willpower. Although Cap is no slouch in this department either, I don't see him staring down the Batman and winning. Plus, Batman is dirtier. If push came to shove, Batman would gouge out Cap's eyes as soon as blink. I don't think Cap is up to that type of tactic.

If this fight takes place in any locale that allows the Batman to hide or or take advantage of cover, its not close. Cap is dead before he knows what hits him.

Agree, I also think Batman has an upper hand because of his intelligence. There are many showcases where weaker superheroes triumph against stronger villains through smarts. That's why I think intelligence is slightly more important than strength.

UniOmni
The fight with Cass Batman wasn't even trying that hard. He was mainly using one hand the whole time when fighting her, and even then he managed to get a killing blow in there. Even though Bats coughed up blood, he was clearly not trying his hardest when fighting against her as evidenced by the fact that he was fighting with one arm most of the time.

Batman has defeated Lady Shiva. PERIOD. Whether she was mind-controlled or not, still remains to be speculation. However, for the sake of arguement, let's just say that she WAS mind-controlled. She was still striking him with lightning fast punches which he blocked, and then procceeded to knock her ass out with just one punch. Although, Batman and Shiva have fought outside of that and she has never beaten him. He has gotten the upperhand in their other fights as well. Also, one time Batman turned to face her, and she just straight up ran away from the fight. Gee, I wonder why??? Sounds to me like she was scared.

Bronze Tiger did overwhelm Bats when they first fought. However, BT surprised him when he appeared so it was more like an ambush. Second time, Batman was very much aware of what was going on, and he got the better of him before he was tranqed.

The Dragon and Batman fight was a stalemate, pure and simple. Batman stopped before they actually started to get into it because Dragon explained what was going on. It wasn't like Batman wanted to kill Dragon or anything, he just wanted to take him into the police station. Dragon was still trying to defend himself from being taken in. However, the fight remains a stalemate.

With that said, Captain America takes this one 6-7/10.

Quick question?? Why when Batman defeats Shiva while Mindcontrolled, its valid.
But when Wonderwoman decently handles an all out mind controlled Superman, leaving him hurt badly, its pis??

Curiousity demands this question be asked.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by UniOmni
But when Wonderwoman decently handles an all out mind controlled Superman, leaving him hurt badly, its pis??

batdude123

First of all, the fact of whether or not she was mind-controlled remains to be speculation. Second of all, I never said that Wonder Woman fighting a mind-controlled Superman was PIS. What the f**k?

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

rock

Accel

It's really moreso that he defeated her so easily. Bruce has stated that Shiva is above him in skill on more than one occasion.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
It's really moreso that he defeated her so easily. Bruce has stated that Shiva is above him in skill on more than one occasion.

He's a pacifist. What do you expect???

The Pict

he's a pacifist? shock

don't worry about answering that, i'll do it myself.

no Pict he isn't a pacifist, thats why he beats the sh*t out people. stick out tongue

A.J
laughing thats not real right what happened there

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by A.J
laughing thats not real right what happened there Allstar Batman and Robin is going to be my new guilty pleasure... so bad it's good.

Oh yeh and in skill Batman>, in physicality Cap>, overall Cap would win narrowly.

batdude123
Oh yeh and in skill Batman>, in physicality Cap>, overall Cap would win narrowly.

yes

Accel
Pacifist? huh

batdude123
Pacifist? huh

Believing in the fact that killing is wrong, so in turn he underrestimates himself. He's not the blood thirsty killer she is, so he doesn't do anything it takes to end somebody's life. However, when you look at his feats, it would show that he is very much within her level of skills. yes

Accel
Believing in the fact that killing is wrong, so in turn he underrestimates himself. He's not the blood thirsty killer she is, so he doesn't do anything it takes to end somebody's life. However, when you look at his feats, it would show that he is very much within her level of skills. yes
I highly doubt Bats has ever underestimated himself. We're talking about a man who firmly believed he could survive unaided in the vacuum of space for more than 20 or so seconds.

He's also learned her deadly moves and his lack of blood lust wouldn't cause him to believe someone was more skilled than he was unless they were actually more skilled.

batdude123
I highly doubt Bats has ever underestimated himself. We're talking about a man who firmly believed he could survive unaided in the vacuum of space for more than 20 or so seconds.

He's also learned her deadly moves and his lack of blood lust wouldn't cause him to believe someone was more skilled than he was unless they were actually more skilled.

He believes that he could do something physically, sure. However, he does at times underrestimates his skill. Him saying that he isn't as skilled as she is, is contradicted by his feats against her. His stating that is a load of crap if you ask me. erm

Accel
He believes that he could do something physically, sure. However, he does at times underrestimates his skill. Him saying that he isn't as skilled as she is, is contradicted by his feats against her. His stating that is a load of crap if you ask me. erm
What feats (besides him taking her out in one move) are you talking about specifically?

Bats has never been one to underestimate his own fighting ability. Heck, he even tried to take down Wonder Woman with pure brute force alone.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

If this fight takes place in any locale that allows the Batman to hide or or take advantage of cover, its not close. Cap is dead before he knows what hits him. you do realize that this post shows that you dont read captain america at all.

bigbran
go back to the supes vs thanos thread king kam, i was owning, and now somebodys saying hat supes will speedblitz.

and bats would have a prob with his tech, there is really no way he can win the magrity.

Dr. Zaius
you do realize that this post shows that you dont read captain america at all.

Guilty as charged. Besides the recent Ultimates stories, I have very limited knowledge of Cap other than the basic origin story. I take it you're objecting to my interpretation of Cap and Bats respective fighting skill? What have I got wrong?

Metalmanx
Cap. But just barely.

Juntai

Curiousity demands this question be asked. We KNOW Supes was mind controlled, we don't know if Shiva was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.