Wolverine 43

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
well....the son of a bich has done it...he's immortal....god dammit.

aton_ra
This marks the end of the cool Wolverine who had to use skill and stealth to take out powerful enemies.

This is the beginning of Stumpy the unstoppable. laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by aton_ra
This marks the end of the cool Wolverine who had to use skill and stealth to take out powerful enemies.

This is the beginning of Stumpy the unstoppable. laughing truly, who needs tallent when u can just get up 2 seconds later.

Sam Z
What are we talking about? Why is Wolverine immortal?

King KAM
Originally posted by Sam Z
What are we talking about? Why is Wolverine immortal? he got nukes to nothing but skeleton, and survived.

aton_ra
And proceeded to ****-slap Ntiro only a few moments later.

The thing that killed all the new warriors including the slightly invulnerable namorita and made speedball powerless, has absolutely nothing on Wolverine.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sam Z
Doh! I think Wolverine fanboys had orgasm when read that...

littleredhat
Really this is just too much. I'll be fine if it shows him somehow restoring his energy later. Like say by eating an entire moose in one sitting.

But infinite regeneration is more deadpool's thing I think. Logan should have more style.

H. S. 6
PIS, anybody?

I mean, c'mon... he was a fcking skeleton. How the hell is he supposed to regenerate from a friggen skeleton? What the f**k?

This is exactly why I hardly ever pick up Wolverine books.

srankmissingnin
If you haven't read the issue yet I'd go pick it up. Aside from being pretty extreme it's a good read.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I was pretty pissed when the New Warriors died, mostly because I thought they'd been given some good costumes finally, but whatever.

The Wolverine thing is just ridiculous, Maybe if he'd seen what was about to happen and had run and found some sort of cover, so a lot of his skin was burned up, but most of his organs and stuff would remain intact, then I could buy him regenerating...by next week. The thing about Deadpool's super regneration is, to regenerate from almost nothing but a hand is it takes him awhile, this took Wolverine like five minutes,

DarkCrawler
It's Ramos, I tell you. He's been the artist in every ridicolous Wolverine feat like this.

I only can dream of how embarrasingly Namor is defeated in #45 if this is how Wolverine's powers are written here...

Anyway, pretty good read otherwise.

grey fox
Can i see a scan of said stupidness ?

Sam Z
Wolverine respect thread, last page. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
It isn't there .

DarkCrawler
http://www.superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=113400&sid=522628de7e64e95ed4f0a900f96235df

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
It isn't there .

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4739/11515646571383id.th.jpg

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/7857/whatthe7za.th.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1197/heal23cc.th.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4739/11515646571383id.th.jpg

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/7857/whatthe7za.th.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1197/heal23cc.th.jpg

WHAT THE **** !!!!

Wolvie came back from that *Looks rapidly at the scans and then Wolvie Bio*

What in the name of god were the writers smoking ?

Black Adam
WHAT THE **** !!!!

a few minutes passed from being burned into a skeleton then punching nitro. but still something like that if it doesn't kill him should take more time to heal then it takes Nitro to walk to his car.

Mr.V
Only a matter of time no expression only a matter of time..

They took it too far mad TOO FAR I TELL YOU! mad

Validus
Namor is screwed...

....and I really hate Ramos' art.

Rols
NNNNNNNooooooooooooooooo. Why, I like Wolverine the way he is, not some freakin over healin SUPERMAN. I can understand if his brain and some major organs was still present and then able to regenerate from that, but there is nothin cept adamantium skeleton in the pics they better not give him that consciousness healin crap, where you have to destroy his consciousness to beat him other wise he will just reform ala. Iceman.

xmarksthespot
WHAT THE **** !!!!

What in the name of god were the writers smoking ? Crack.
Originally posted by Validus
....and I really hate Ramos' art. Indeed.

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It's Ramos, I tell you. He's been the artist in every ridicolous Wolverine feat like this.

I only can dream of how embarrasingly Namor is defeated in #45 if this is how Wolverine's powers are written here...

Anyway, pretty good read otherwise.

laughing out loud laughing out loud :lol;

and assuming he is, you kow I'll never let you hear the end of it right?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Crack.

Lot's of it. Remember Tyrone Biggums from Chapelle's show?

Well, let's just say that compared to these guys, he's used about as much crack as a newborn baby. no expression

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud laughing out loud :lol;

and assuming he is, you kow I'll never let you hear the end of it right? Oh, I will make sure that I will buy, take or steal every published number of Wolverine #45 that reaches stores. no expression

Every. Single. One.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/mad2.gif

Then I will burn them. Together with Humberto Ramos and Marc Guggenheim.

xmarksthespot
Then I will burn them. Together with Humberto Ramos and Marc Guggenheim. They'll just regenerate... didn't you see the scans. stick out tongue

jinzin
Oh, I will make sure that I will buy, take or steal every published number of Wolverine #45 that reaches stores. no expression

Every. Single. One.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/mad2.gif

Then I will burn them. Together with Humberto Ramos and Marc Guggenheim.

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

well played chap, well played....

cheers

DarkCrawler
Guess what, in issue prior to this, Wolverine defeated Crusader.

Crusader, whose faith has given him enough power to defeat Thor and go toe to toe with Nate Grey.

What the f**k?

DarkCrawler
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

well played chap, well played....

cheers I shall take the secret what happened in them to my graaaavvveee!!!

jinzin
I shall take the secret what happened in them to my graaaavvveee!!!

LMFAO hysterical yer killin me!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Validus
Namor is screwed...

....and I really hate Ramos' art.

thumb up

capt it up
WHAT THE **** !!!!

when have bIo been accurate? I not sure why u are all that surprized he done similar things before

FG725
didn't this same thing happen in the venom comics..... I know he got nuked in them I think he was a skeleton for a bit

King_Mungi
Bull what a crappy feat, his bio from the handbook state something like this would kill him.

xmarksthespot
Everything dictates that something like this would kill him because it would. Healing multiple times faster is useless against an attack like that because you'd be dead. The healing rate from death is zero - multiple times zero is still zero.

capt it up
Everything dictates that something like this would kill him because it would. Healing multiple times faster is useless against an attack like that because you'd be dead. The healing rate from death is zero - multiple times zero is still zero.
Again wolverine has done this multiple times and many feats similar. wolverines healing is in his cells he does not need his brain nor his heart to heal. Also who says wolverine can die? wolverine could very well be immortal.

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bull what a crappy feat, his bio from the handbook state something like this would kill him.
ya? last tiem i checked comics>>>>handbooks

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
ya? last tiem i checked comics>>>>handbooks

How can he regenerate when there is nothing there? comics even state he isn't immortal, and CAN'T survive things like this.

Rewmac
The way he sharpens his claws is damn funny...Adamantium supposed to be the strongest metal...It's no where to a flint..He is sharping his claws with a goddamn chert.

Rewmac
Again wolverine has done this multiple times and many feats similar. wolverines healing is in his cells he does not need his brain nor his heart to heal. Also who says wolverine can die? wolverine could very well be immortal. Well that ain't true...Wolverine can be killed. He only has an advantage of his healing factor and the adamantium skeleton. The thing is without the adamantium skeleton you only need to kill him in the oldschool way. Shotgun,close range,straight in the head...his head won't grow back...

Soleran
I knew Wolverine could do it, this isn't bad writing you guys are just angry he OWNS Marvel 616 baby!

Rewmac
Yeah it's true...I gotta be honest Wolverine is immortal if he is angry enough...Nothing can take an angry Wolverine. Well he is angry all time so I suppose you guys are right here...

Wolverine became immortal...Now it's time for him the kill Galactus

FG725
Originally posted by Rewmac
Well that ain't true...Wolverine can be killed. He only has an advantage of his healing factor and the adamantium skeleton. The thing is without the adamantium skeleton you only need to kill him in the oldschool way. Shotgun,close range,straight in the head...his head won't grow back...
Yeah when Magnus ripped out his metal he nearly died but he survived unfortuanately due to jean blah. Then Deathstrike spared him and then I put down the comic and never read anymore.....

Soleran
Originally posted by FG725
Yeah when Magnus ripped out his metal he nearly died but he survived unfortuanately due to jean blah. Then Deathstrike spared him and then I put down the comic and never read anymore.....

Wolverine was made for this greatness, after all he was a Hulk villian to begin with!

Rewmac
I don't even know how he got this far...I like a couple of stories with him...But what is too much is too much...

Darth Vicious
I dont think immortality has anything to do. Maybe not the writing but the artist. I believe that Wolverine can recover from being burned alive, burned to a crisp but they way he was drawn doesnt make no sense whatsoever. After Nitro explodes there is no flesh on him, nothing. There is nothing to heal. He was drwan wrong.

Soleran
I don't even know how he got this far...I like a couple of stories with him...But what is too much is too much...

I'll keep that in mind when I look through your Nate Grey respect thread! wink

Rewmac
Told you...He could kill Galactus too... shifty blink blink shifty wacko whistle

capt it up

Soleran
Actually he died. This is one of the reasons I think he may be immortal. He was fully dead, but came back to live. Jean even comments on the fact he was dead both in mind and body.

This statement just made me take one more step closer to death.................If anyone is qualified to talk about death and immortal it would be Jean as she cannot stay dead at all.........................or maybe she just said that as a woman, like wolverine is really dead I mean I rejected him and now this, its more then his little soul can bare..................not a sermon just a thought.

King KAM
when have bIo been accurate? I not sure why u are all that surprized he done similar things before oh my god.... you FANBOY FROM HELL!!!!!

if you dont see the redicilousness in this than....please just say you see it...he had no cells the regenerate from...he was a skeleton......he was gone man...

xmarksthespot
Actually there is not prove that proves he can be killed.
He died in New X-Men, and iirc in Days of Future Past a sentinel kills him. There are only two immortal mutants Selene and Apocalypse - the latter relying on technology. And they are only immortal in the sense that they don't age. They can still die.
Second off wolverine has already grown back a new head in wolverine issue # 32 written by Mark Miller. There goes you whole comment.Is this the crap about the drunk Nazi soldier saying they decapitated him.

capt it up
He died in New X-Men, and iirc in Days of Future Past a sentinel kills him.
Alternate reality holds no ground in the 616 universe. Here comes tomorrow run is closer to be 616, but even that is still an alternate reality.

There are only two immortal mutants Selene and Apocalypse - the latter relying on technology. And they are only immortal in the sense that they don't age. They can still die.
Cannon ball may also be an immortal. I never said wolverine was immortal I said it is possible that he could be.

Is this the crap about the drunk Nazi soldier saying they decapitated him.
You should read it if all you think is it about some drunken nazi.

Soleran
Cannon ball may also be an immortal. I never said wolverine was immortal I said it is possible that he could be.

Nothing like adding more obtuse comments on the pile but since we are at it, I might be immortal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by King KAM
oh my god.... you FANBOY FROM HELL!!!!!

if you dont see the redicilousness in this than....please just say you see it...he had no cells the regenerate from...he was a skeleton......he was gone man...

Exactly. To me immortality is that u cant die of old age. That u will live forever that doesnt mean that u cant be killed. For example, The Highlander (Connard, Duncan take ur pick) is immortal, he will live forever but if u take his head is all over. Same for Wolvie, his healing factor is whats keeping him alive all this years but what happens when he is just bones, there is no flesh to heal, thats why this issue is ridiculous.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
Nothing like adding more obtuse comments on the pile but since we are at it, I might be immortal. roll eyes (sarcastic)
as always ur sad attempts to mock me are not welcome

Actaully cannon ball if im not mistaken once came back form the dead and I think it was henry who said he may be immortal

King KAM
He died in New X-Men, and iirc in Days of Future Past a sentinel kills him. There are only two immortal mutants Selene and Apocalypse - the latter relying on technology. And they are only immortal in the sense that they don't age. They can still die.
Is this the crap about the drunk Nazi soldier saying they decapitated him. nope Elixr is immortal, and so is Mr.Immortal, i think i read somewhere that so is cannonball, but not sure on the latter.

capt it up
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Exactly. To me immortality is that u cant die of old age. That u will live forever that doesnt mean that u cant be killed. For example, The Highlander (Connard, Duncan take ur pick) is immortal, he will live forever but if u take his head is all over. Same for Wolvie, his healing factor is whats keeping him alive all this years but what happens when he is just bones, there is no flesh to heal, thats why this issue is ridiculous.
there are cells inside ur bones which could of still been there. or he could simply be immortal in the same sense that deadpool is though I find that unlikly it is still a possability.

King_Mungi
Wolverine has no relationship with Death or Thanos so you can't even compare them together. Wolverine is not immortal

capt it up
Wolverine has no relationship with Death or Thanos so you can't even compare them together. Wolverine is not immortal
Wolverine could be immortal. there really no prove he is not immortal.

You dont need a relation with thanos or detah to be immortal.

There is actaully quite a bit of info that pionts to that fact that wolverine could be immortal though he likly is not

King_Mungi
Wolverine could be immortal. there really no prove he is not immortal.

You dont need a relation with thanos or detah to be immortal.

There is actaully quite a bit of info that pionts to that fact that wolverine could be immortal though he likly is not

No, but you compared Deadpool's immortality with Wolverine's

Accept there is no proof that he is

Like what? correct me if I'm wrong didn't Gorgon kill Wolverine *shrugs*

xmarksthespot
Forgot about Mr Immortal... Great Lakes Avengers... droolio
Elixir? Didn't know that one.
Alternate reality holds no ground in the 616 universe. Here comes tomorrow run is closer to be 616, but even that is still an alternate reality.There are different forms of alternate reality. Those which are parallels of Earth 616 e.g. Earth 238 and have counterparts which are the same persona but may have different character and history and abilities e.g. the alternates in Exiles. While the other form of alternate reality are the same universe that has diverged from the mainstream continuity due to an event e.g. Days of Future Past, Here Comes Tomorrow, Age of Apocalypse. Characters in these universes share the same history as the mainstream 616 continuity until the point of divergence, e.g. assassination of Senator, Cyclops closing the school, Xavier dying in Israel respectively.

For all intents and purposes the Wolverine of Days of Future Past and Here Comes Tomorrow is the same with regards to powers. He was killed in both those arcs.

ST0RM SHAD0W

Actually its not the same with Wolvie, because he does age, he just ages slower.

If he didn't age he would still look in his teens, when his x gene kicked in.

Thats all I'm going to say in this thread.sick

capt it up
I was comparing tow types of immortality.

hmm really now? doctor cornelius thinks wolverine is immortal and even states thats why he picked him for the experiement.
There also other such people such as Ogun who believe so.
There are proof if you wish me to find it just ask though it will take a bit of time

Like what? correct me if I'm wrong didn't Gorgon kill Wolverine *shrugs*
There killing wolverine and then theres killing wolverine. The first way many people have accompished. Wolverine has been killed many times, but his powers always bring him back. Grogon on temparily killed him, he did not kill him for good and that is the argeument here.
Wolverine can die, but he never stays dead that is why he could possably be immortal.

King_Mungi

hmm really now? doctor cornelius thinks wolverine is immortal and even states thats why he picked him for the experiement.
There are proof if you wish me to find it just ask though it will take a bit of time

There killing wolverine and then theres killing wolverine. The first way many people have accompished. Wolverine has been killed many times, but his powers always bring him back. Grogon on temparily killed him, he did not kill him for good and that is the argeument here.
Wolverine can die, but he never stays dead that is why he could possably be immortal.

Which isn't even close to compare

Show me, because I can pull out several comics which state he isn't immortal

No Gorgon brought him back, that wasn't Wolverine.

xmarksthespot
Wolverine has been killed many times, but his powers always bring him back. Either he wasn't dead in the first place or bad writing/artwork.

capt it up
Forgot about Mr Immortal... Great Lakes Avengers... droolio
Elixir? Didn't know that one.
There are different forms of alternate reality. Those which are parallels of Earth 616 e.g. Earth 238 and have counterparts which are the same persona but may have different character and history and abilities e.g. the alternates in Exiles. While the other form of alternate reality are the same universe that has diverged from the mainstream continuity due to an event e.g. Days of Future Past, Here Comes Tomorrow, Age of Apocalypse. Characters in these universes share the same history as the mainstream 616 continuity until the point of divergence, e.g. assassination of Senator, Cyclops closing the school, Xavier dying in Israel respectively.

For all intents and purposes the Wolverine of Days of Future Past and Here Comes Tomorrow is the same with regards to powers. He was killed in both those arcs.

It is still not normal universe and can not be treated as such becuase the characters are not the same. days of the future past character is a lot different the 616. his healign far weaker and he grew old which 616 would not.
here comes tommarrow wolverine died becuase a being who was almost on pheniox level of power too always his powers.

capt it up
Either he wasn't dead in the first place or bad writing/artwork.
no he was dead his brain functions and heart stopped= dead

capt it up
Which isn't even close to compare

Show me, because I can pull out several comics which state he isn't immortal

No Gorgon brought him back, that wasn't Wolverine.
what do u mean show u? I don't have a scanner I can tell u the issue number and such.

fact is the leading exspert on wolverine think he is immortal so he very well possably could be.

xmarksthespot
It is still not normal universe and can not be treated as such becuase the characters are not the same. days of the future past character is a lot different the 616. his healign far weaker and he grew old which 616 would not.
here comes tommarrow wolverine died becuase a being who was almost on pheniox level of power too always his powers. He grew old because he isn't immortal. Longevity doesn't = immortality. Sublime was nowhere near Phoenix level of power.

King_Mungi
what do u mean show u? I don't have a scanner I can tell u the issue number and such.

fact is the leading exspert on wolverine think he is immortal so he very well possably could be.

Tell me issue numbers or type exact quotes then

Fact is he was killed, and had to be ressurected by the Hand

The Fake Macoy
I think the majority of people agree that this was either bad artwork or horrible writing. That's absolutely ridiculous that Wolverine could heal from that.

capt it up
He grew old because he isn't immortal. Longevity doesn't = immortality. Sublime was nowhere near Phoenix level of power.
your tyring to use the fact he grow old in days of the future past as evidence when here comes tommarrow which is closer to being 616 had wolverine as young as ever.

xmarksthespot
your tyring to use the fact he grow old in days of the future past as evidence when here comes tommarrow which is closer to being 616 had wolverine as young as ever. He was older in Here Comes Tomorrow as well. The Stepford Cuckoos were like 20 after a century or so... they immortal too? How about Mystique she was born around or before Wolverine... she's young as ever.

capt it up

weapon x Noval. is were doctor cornnelious states that he picked wolverine for the project becuase he immortal

again ur assumeing he would not of come back to life on his own, which is no accurate a assumption

jinzin

well I'm not saying that something like this shouldn't have killed him casue.. well that's obvious.. but his bio has always been wrong about the rate of his healing factor... the bio used to state he couldn't regenerate organs.. the bio was wrong. I would put about as much faith in the bio that I would in this feat.. that's all.

Darth Vicious
there are cells inside ur bones which could of still been there. or he could simply be immortal in the same sense that deadpool is though I find that unlikly it is still a possability.

U said it, bones. His bones are covered in adamantium, tehre is no way that even if there were any cells in them they could penetretae the adamantium.

H. S. 6

The majority of characters have died and been brought back to dead.

What you're saying means that almost everybody in comics might be immortal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
He was older in Here Comes Tomorrow as well. The Stepford Cuckoos were like 20 after a century or so... they immortal too? How about Mystique she was born around or before Wolverine... she's young as ever.
mystigue was not in here coems tommarrow. she also only 60. she less then haft woleverines age.

No wolverine was no older in here comes tommarrow.

capt it up
Originally posted by H. S. 6
The majority of characters have died and been brought back to dead.

What you're saying means that almost everybody in comics might be immortal. roll eyes (sarcastic)
they are always thought dead and never are dead. wolverine on the other hand could be immortal becuase he has actaully died before and come back to live. he also has healing feats that are pritty dam close to being immortal.

jinzin

all cap said is that wolverine's done similar things like this in the past.. and to be perfectly honest.. he has.. so.. confused

xmarksthespot
mystigue was not in here coems tommarrow. she also only 60. she less then haft woleverines age.

No wolverine was no older in here comes tommarrow. Mystique first met Irene Adler at the dawn of the 20th century. She's depicted as an adult. She's at least 120 years old if not moreso.

capt it up
U said it, bones. His bones are covered in adamantium, tehre is no way that even if there were any cells in them they could penetretae the adamantium.
your nto very knowledgable about wolverine are u?

wolverine adamatium does not stop wolverines nateral bone function such as cellure grother and so on.

capt it up
Mystique first met Irene Adler at the dawn of the 20th century. She's depicted as an adult. She's at least 120 years old if not moreso.
dude she not 120. give me the comic number and title I will look it up but I know for a fact she younger then wolverine by a pritty good deal.

xmarksthespot
your nto very knowledgable about wolverine are u?

wolverine adamatium does not stop wolverines nateral bone function such as cellure grother and so on. no expression Within the adamantium.

jinzin

no the hand resurrected him.. this doesn't dictate that he "had" to be resurrected by the hand... anywho that's a false dychotomy... but seriously... wolverine's been "killed" 3 times off the top of my head and he keeps comin back... so that's not a very solid argument...

xmarksthespot

King_Mungi
weapon x Noval. is were doctor cornnelious states that he picked wolverine for the project becuase he immortal

again ur assumeing he would not of come back to life on his own, which is no accurate a assumption

EXACT quote, what did he say? and Noval?...what?

Ummmm...hardly as clear as day he was killed off and had to be ressurected. You have no bases of him being immortal at all, your the one making all the assumptions.

well I'm not saying that something like this shouldn't have killed him casue.. well that's obvious.. but his bio has always been wrong about the rate of his healing factor... the bio used to state he couldn't regenerate organs.. the bio was wrong. I would put about as much faith in the bio that I would in this feat.. that's all.

Wolverine has gotten a upgrade in healing, but it didn't say he couldn't regenerare organs just said he would die of he lost vital ones.

King_Mungi
no the hand resurrected him.. this doesn't dictate that he "had" to be resurrected by the hand... anywho that's a false dychotomy... but seriously... wolverine's been "killed" 3 times off the top of my head and he keeps comin back... so that's not a very solid argument...

Yeah I said the Hand resurrected him, and sure handbooks are wrong but saying someone isn't immortal when they are would be a huge mistake.

When has he been killed off?

jinzin
EXACT quote, what did he say? and Noval?...what?

Ummmm...hardly as clear as day he was killed off and had to be ressurected. You have no bases of him being immortal at all, your the one making all the assumptions.

as if you're not making assumption..

just because wolverine died does not dictate that he HAD to be ressurected.. unless you have undisputable proof that STATES otherwise.. then stop making that claim cause until then you're just another case of the pot calling the kettle black, and we all know how productive that is...

in weapon x: the novel (BOOK)... dr. cornelious states that wolverine was choosen for the admantium bondig process because wolverine's (might be) immortal... he questions if it's true and ponders it, and there are vague references that he is, the point is that the book, definitely opens that venue up as a possibility.

Wolverine has gotten a upgrade in healing, but it didn't say he couldn't regenerare organs just said he would die of he lost vital ones.

older handbooks state that he couldn't "regenerate" lost organs.. that's obviously not true...

and neither is your statment.. logan's heart has exploded, his brain got shot, ALL of his torso's organs have been crushed by the hulk.. there's too much evidence for either statement to be true.. and that's just cold hard facts.

jinzin
Yeah I said the Hand resurrected him, and sure handbooks are wrong but saying someone isn't immortal when they are would be a huge mistake.

When has he been killed off?

you also said he HAD to be resurrected by the hand.. that's a false statment unless you have proof that states otherwise...

he was dead after the magneto incident..
he was killed during the venom ongoing series...
and his vital functions ceased in a cross over with cap...
he also was killed when his heart was exploded from the inside during secret war....

on all occasions he came back without outside interference..

in x-men annual 11, he regenerates from a drop of blood granted a plot device.. but he attests the resurrection to his healing factor..

in wolverine 32 the german officer states that wolverine was killed multiple times.. he kept coming back...

King_Mungi
as if you're not making assumption..

just because wolverine died does not dictate that he HAD to be ressurected.. unless you have undisputable proof that STATES otherwise.. then stop making that claim cause until then you're just another case of the pot calling the kettle black, and we all know how productive that is...

in weapon x: the novel (BOOK)... dr. cornelious states that wolverine was choosen for the admantium bondig process because wolverine's (might be) immortal... he questions if it's true and ponders it, and there are vague references that he is, the point is that the book, definitely opens that venue up as a possibility.

older handbooks state that he couldn't "regenerate" lost organs.. that's obviously not true...

and neither is your statment.. logan's heart has exploded, his brain got shot, ALL of his torso's organs have been crushed by the hulk.. there's too much evidence for either statement to be true.. and that's just cold hard facts.

I never said I wasn't, but assuming something that was said not to be is a lot different than commenting on something that was said.

Assumption on my behalf.

I have the entire series of Weapon X vol.2, I wanted an issue # but is that the actual title?

He couldn't back in the old days, then he got an upgrade which was mentioned in the new handbook ie Wolverine 2004. They never made that comment he couldn't regenerate them. They did say he wasn't immortal

They mention in the handbook healing from brain damage, you can live with your torso crushed. How could all that stuff happen anyways when his adamintium protects him. All of that is completly different than having everything burnt off with just a skelton remaining.

Lucid Lui
So Logan is essentially immortal now?

Great.

King_Mungi
you also said he HAD to be resurrected by the hand.. that's a false statment unless you have proof that states otherwise...

he was dead after the magneto incident..
he was killed during the venom ongoing series...
and his vital functions ceased in a cross over with cap...
he also was killed when his heart was exploded from the inside during secret war....

on all occasions he came back without outside interference..

in x-men annual 11, he regenerates from a drop of blood granted a plot device.. but he attests the resurrection to his healing factor..

in wolverine 32 the german officer states that wolverine was killed multiple times.. he kept coming back...

-He came back because of Jean, not because he was immortal
-Which ongoing? the mini where he got nuked?
-Puck vital signs have stopped several times, but that doesn't make him immortal. How long were they even stopped?
-Did they actually state he died though?

Plot device, ie void

the crazy nazi, and what he felt might kill him wouldn't due to his healing factor as he most likely never dealt with anyone quite like him before.

Soleran
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
So Logan is essentially immortal now?

Great.

Its better then great, its fantastic!

jinzin
I never said I wasn't, but assuming something that was said not to be is a lot different than commenting on something that was said.

Assumption on my behalf.
so if you're assuming and you know that you are, don't get all preachy on capt... the thing is, there's evidence on both ends, we have to look at what evidence is more important and consistent...

I have the entire series of Weapon X vol.2, I wanted an issue # but is that the actual title?

you're not getting the"book" part of this are you?... here...

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/images/previews/1004/WOLV_Prose_Novel.jpg

He couldn't back in the old days, then he got an upgrade which was mentioned in the new handbook ie Wolverine 2004. They never made that comment he couldn't regenerate them. They did say he wasn't immortal
sure they did.. for a long time it was a generally accepted and stated fact that logan didn't have the ability to regenerate organs.. and he's been doing the regeneration thing for a great deal longer than circa 2004. sorry to say.

and I'm not saying he's immortal either so what's your point there?

They mention in the handbook healing from brain damage, you can live with your torso crushed. How could all that stuff happen anyways when his adamintium protects him. All of that is completly different than having everything burnt off with just a skelton remaining.
"dealing with brain damage" is not the same has HEALING it.. or eyeballs. or an arm, or a heart, and no you can't live with a crushed torso when it's hulk dealing the blows and literally LIQUIFYING your insides.. wolverine states that when hulk hit him he could feel all his organs turn to jelly.. it didn't kill him.. same thing when he had a bone skeleton and was crushed between two cars.. he just GOT.. UP....

the whole point of this is that handbooks are not very credible sources of evidence to use.. they are made as a GENERAL GUIDLINE.. they are NOT bible fact and ARE NOT more credible than comic books.. that's all there is to it.. as for THIS particular incident.. I'm not defending it either.

jinzin

no he stayed in one piece cause of jean, he came back because of his healing factor..

-Which ongoing? the mini where he got nuked?
yup... the suit roasts logan with a plasma hot that reduces him to an admantium skeleton... he heals and gets up..

-Puck vital signs have stopped several times, but that doesn't make him immortal. How long were they even stopped?

you don't get it.. I'm NOT ARGUING THAT WOLVERINE'S IMMORTAL so stop acting like I am, it's getting on my nerves...

the point of these feats is to demonstrate that while the hand resurrected logan.. there's nothing to dictate that logan NEEDED their help to do it, which is what you were implying...
as for the time length.. I don't recall...

-Originally posted by King_Mungi
-Did they actually state he died though? do they HAVE to?!?!?! What the f**k?

his heart literally EXPLODED, it blew up from the inside..= dead... he got back up...

Plot device, ie void
no it's not void.. logan DIED.. BUT his regeneration mutation made him come back.. the plot device just gave his mutation the energy to do it... that means that killing him doesn't mean that he won't come back..

the crazy nazi, and what he felt might kill him wouldn't due to his healing factor as he most likely never dealt with anyone quite like him before. so beheading logan doesn't count as a kill? or incineration? confused

srankmissingnin
The Weapon X Novel that jinzin is referring to is the TBP that is made up of the Weapon X short stories that we first published in MCP in the 80s. If you want more indepth arguments on why Wolverine is immortal (most of it has been covered by jinzin and capt) look around in some Wolverine threads since I have argued the possibility of it before on several occasions.

King_Mungi
so if you're assuming and you know that you are, don't get all preachy on capt... the thing is, there's evidence on both ends, we have to look at what evidence is more important and consistent...

you're not getting the"book" part of this are you?... here...

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/images/previews/1004/WOLV_Prose_Novel.jpg

sure they did.. for a long time it was a generally accepted and stated fact that logan didn't have the ability to regenerate organs.. and he's been doing the regeneration thing for a great deal longer than circa 2004. sorry to say.

and I'm not saying he's immortal either so what's your point there?

"dealing with brain damage" is not the same has HEALING it.. or eyeballs. or an arm, or a heart, and no you can't live with a crushed torso when it's hulk dealing the blows and literally LIQUIFYING your insides.. wolverine states that when hulk hit him he could feel all his organs turn to jelly.. it didn't kill him.. same thing when he had a bone skeleton and was crushed between two cars.. he just GOT.. UP....

the whole point of this is that handbooks are not very credible sources of evidence to use.. they are made as a GENERAL GUIDLINE.. they are NOT bible fact and ARE NOT more credible than comic books.. that's all there is to it.. as for THIS particular incident.. I'm not defending it either.

Well considering there was nothing to regenerate from that attack how could he? he also compared his immortalty to Deadpool's
Link didn't work, but I know what a novel is but I thought he meant a trade at first so that's why I asked for the issue # as I havn't heard of Weapon X: Novel as some trades have different names for each.

Well when the handbooks came out such as Marvel Universe or the Deluxe edition he couldn't. It's only fairly recently he has been getting the healing factor upgrade and thus been able to do things like healing from brain damage.

Eh? no they said healing from brain damage "in a matter of days, if not hours". Not true, as my great aunt had a crushed torso from a car crash and my mom is a nurse and she dealt with many people with that. Plus adamintium protects his insides and did they actually or was it Wolverine giving his one-liners once again. Normal humans can even do that.

I never claimed the handbooks are the bibile, but saying someone isn't immortal and they are is a HUGE difference. That's not a guideline when they come out and say he can be killed.

King_Mungi
no he stayed in one piece cause of jean, he came back because of his healing factor..

yup... the suit roasts logan with a plasma hot that reduces him to an admantium skeleton... he heals and gets up..

you don't get it.. I'm NOT ARGUING THAT WOLVERINE'S IMMORTAL so stop acting like I am, it's getting on my nerves...

the point of these feats is to demonstrate that while the hand resurrected logan.. there's nothing to dictate that logan NEEDED their help to do it, which is what you were implying...
as for the time length.. I don't recall...

- do they HAVE to?!?!?! What the f**k?

his heart literally EXPLODED, it blew up from the inside..= dead... he got back up...

no it's not void.. logan DIED.. BUT his regeneration mutation made him come back.. the plot device just gave his mutation the energy to do it... that means that killing him doesn't mean that he won't come back..

- so beheading logan doesn't count as a kill? or incineration? confused

If it wasn't for hea he would have died and moved on, it was Jean who saved him which Wolverine even comments on

That was pretty bad since if it was a nuke then why was his denim still intack or the for that matter parts of his body and signs in the surrounding area?

No it's called an example, as Puck didn't have help either and he doesn't have a healing facotr.

It's a plot device as it's not his regular powers, he got an upgrade so it wasn't really Wolverine

-Wolverine has had his lower intestines blow to bits by the Punisher

Beheading? now I'm going to have to call PIS on that one. Incineration is fine, he has been burned pretty bad in the past and survived.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The Weapon X Novel that jinzin is referring to is the TBP that is made up of the Weapon X short stories that we first published in MCP in the 80s.

Thought it was a trade, just wasn't sure if it was vol.2.

capt it up
-Which ongoing? the mini where he got nuked?Did they actually state he died though?

I usse right after wolverine was shown to be death jean recalls the time wolverine skeleton was ripped out and on the way back from the planet jean fell out of the plane and wolverien saved her. Jean states that not only was his body dead, but his brian function were non exsisting.

Another time wolverine died and was stated as dead by a whole medicall staff thjat deals with superhuman was in the issue were night cralwer and wolverine are looking for peter and they are atatck by a monster. The moster powers was to drain the life force fully out of ur body. Wolverine blood all of it lef this body he was dead they all said he was dead and he was dead for several hours if im not mistaken.

srankmissingnin
Back in the 80s Wolverine was fighting some guy who infected him with a virus that crippled his healing factor (and made his adamantium start to protrude from his skin). Wolverine figured out that he need to central trauma to focus his healing factor on. So what did he do you ask? He stabbed him self in the brain. The break in combat was seconds and then he was up and going. He heals brain damage in seconds.

The hand books have always been wrong. They hired someone who only knew the basics of characters to write them and then used the inaccurate stuff they wrote as templates for the next hand books.

About the recent incineration feat. I'd like to point out that we never see any part of the skeleton below the knees. Maybe Wolverine has some really killer vibranium boots and he still had charred flesh inside 'em... confused Give me a break I'm doing the best I can to rationalize it.

srankmissingnin
If you can heal fast enough (or well enough) to survive a beheading it seems to me like the situation would never come up... since you would close the wound right behind the blade that was severing the head. Be that as it may Wolverine has survived a decapitation. Pro. X once said that in order to kill Wolverine his head need to be removed and taken away from the immediate vicinity of his body or his healing factor would reattach it... but that doesn't shed any light to the situation since it makes no sense either. confused

jinzin
Well considering there was nothing to regenerate from that attack how could he? he also compared his immortalty to Deadpool's

I think he was comparing his regeneration to deadpools but that got lost in interpretation....

I don't know how wolverine regnerated.. and I'm not supporting that feat. so why again bring it up like that's the focal point here.. it's not...

Well when the handbooks came out such as Marvel Universe or the Deluxe edition he couldn't. It's only fairly recently he has been getting the healing factor upgrade and thus been able to do things like healing from brain damage.
sabretooth healed from brain damage in the early 90's... just food for thought...

Eh? no they said healing from brain damage "in a matter of days, if not hours". Not true, as my great aunt had a crushed torso from a car crash and my mom is a nurse and she dealt with many people with that. Plus adamintium protects his insides and did they actually or was it Wolverine giving his one-liners once again. Normal humans can even do that. normal humans can survived having all their internals turned to JELLY by a hulk punch? What the f**k?

give me case examples of that..I'd like to see them.. having your torso crushed and having your organs jellified are two completely different things.. but if you have proof.. bring it here.... What the f**k?

I never claimed the handbooks are the bibile, but saying someone isn't immortal and they are is a HUGE difference. That's not a guideline when they come out and say he can be killed.
it's a huge difference sure.. but it's innacurate info all the same.. something the handbooks are notorious for having an abundance of.... and again, i'm not arguing for wolvie being immortal whatsoever.... but the possibility does exist...

jinzin
If it wasn't for hea he would have died and moved on, it was Jean who saved him which Wolverine even comments on

cause she held him together.. if she didn't he woulda looked like a puddle around an admantium skeleton... but he did die and he did come back.. jean had not so much do do with that has she did making sure that wolverine had something to come back to.

That was pretty bad since if it was a nuke then why was his denim still intack or the for that matter parts of his body and signs in the surrounding area? I'm not talking about the nuke.. I'm talking about when the agent plasted him with plasma into an admantium skeleton.. and he healed from it...

No it's called an example, as Puck didn't have help either and he doesn't have a healing facotr.
puck's heart has literally exploded within his chest?

It's a plot device as it's not his regular powers, he got an upgrade so it wasn't really Wolverine

sure it was.. it's like you're not listening here..

wolverine's Powers stayed the same.. his powers were just given energy sufficient enough to heal what was damaged.. like when he takes relative damage and needs to eat meat to get his body back to peak performance... here he needed a crystal to do the same.. the point is.. he died.. he came back. and he attested it to his healing factor... not the crystal.

-Wolverine has had his lower intestines blow to bits by the Punisher
what does this prove? and it WAS written by ennis.. you sure you want to bring that bag of worms into this debate...

actually this statement is counterproductive for you.. who seems to be in favor of the argument that the handbooks have substantial validity... logan had major organs blown completely into debris and he regenerated them.. doesn't that in itself make the handbooks wrong?

-Beheading? now I'm going to have to call PIS on that one. Incineration is fine, he has been burned pretty bad in the past and survived. incineration is something that the nazi's did until the people were a pile of ash.. sooo...

capt it up
I think he was comparing his regeneration to deadpools but that got lost in interpretation....

I don't know how wolverine regnerated.. and I'm not supporting that feat. so why again bring it up like that's the focal point here.. it's not...

sabretooth healed from brain damage in the early 90's... just food for thought...

normal humans can survived having all their internals turned to JELLY by a hulk punch? What the f**k?

give me case examples of that..I'd like to see them.. having your torso crushed and having your organs jellified are two completely different things.. but if you have proof.. bring it here.... What the f**k?

it's a huge difference sure.. but it's innacurate info all the same.. something the handbooks are notorious for having an abundance of.... and again, i'm not arguing for wolvie being immortal whatsoever.... but the possibility does exist...
to tell u the truth I never stated wolverine was immortal I was merely suggesting that it was a possability and I think ur the only one who noticed that

Rewmac

if you dont see the redicilousness in this than....please just say you see it...he had no cells the regenerate from...he was a skeleton......he was gone man... yes yes yes smart

Rewmac
to tell u the truth I never stated wolverien was immortal I was merely suggesting that it was a possability Capt now that's the top of fanboyility....Wolverine can be killed and there characters that can kill him even with is skeleton in adamantium...

capt it up
yes yes yes smart
u are quite ignorent my friend

Rewmac

Like what? correct me if I'm wrong didn't Gorgon kill Wolverine *shrugs* He did...

capt it up
Capt now that's the top of fanboyility....Wolverine can be killed and there characters that can kill him even with is skeleton in adamantium...
why is that being a fanboy? I actaully can provide proof the suggest that it is possable he could be a immortal I neevr said he was i was merely bring up the piont so that people could look at it from another angle.

Ur personal attacks on me don't make you look good and u will fail misserably if you keep it up becuase I can and have out debated u were wolverine is concerned

jinzin
Capt now that's the top of fanboyility....Wolverine can be killed and there characters that can kill him even with is skeleton in adamantium...

saying that wolverine COULD be immortal when marvel material has stated that he MIGHT be immortal and shown plenty of proof suggesting that he VERY WELL MAY BE immortal is fanboyism????? roll eyes (sarcastic) PUH LEASE!

jinzin
to tell u the truth I never stated wolverine was immortal I was merely suggesting that it was a possability and I think ur the only one who noticed that

i aim to please.

Rewmac
Ooooh please. Wolverine isn't the character who will be immortal or can be immortal. He is a mutant...Nothing more nothing less...

List of characers that could kill Wolverine :

Galactus

Dormamu

Death

Thanos

King Thor

Destroyer

Captain Universe in Silver Surfer

TOAA

Any Celestail

Dr. Strange

DC :

Darkseid

Superman

Superboy Prime

Dr. Fate

And I could do this all day...But nevermind...

jinzin
Ooooh please. Wolverine isn't the character who will be immortal or can be immortal. He is a mutant...Nothing more nothing less...

Galactus

Dormamu

Death

Thanos

King Thor

Destroyer

TOAA

Any Celestail

Dr. Strange

DC :

Darkseid

Superman

Superboy Prime

Dr. Fate

well that's certainly a nice list of supposedly immortal characters.... and it's a GREAT way to distract from the point at hand.. but alas you failed to address what I asked.. so AGAIN I will ask you:

saying that wolverine COULD be immortal when marvel material has stated that he MIGHT be immortal and shown plenty of proof suggesting that he VERY WELL MAY BE immortal is fanboyism????? roll eyes (sarcastic) PUH LEASE!

srankmissingnin
Gorgon's mutant power is the kill with eye contact.

Suggesting that Wolverine may be immortal has little to do with fan-boyism. It is a fairly reasonable conclusion to come to when you have read as many Wolverine appearances as jinzin, capt or myself. It has not only be suggest that Wolverine is immortal in his back story but the word immortal was actually used. Wolverine him self stated that his healing factor is contained in every cell in his body and given enough energy he could heal from a drop of blood. The evidence that Wolverine is immortal far out weighs any that suggest he isn't.

That being said unless they have recont'ed Wolverine's healing factor to be Hulk'esq (as in drawing energy from the negative zone) it makes no sense for Wolverine to heal from incineration. His back story now says that he healing factor relies on the nutrients from the food he eats and his body couldn't story that anywhere near enough for him to regenerate like that (even if it could doesn't matter when your body is totally gone). The should give Wolverine a sCRYed type deal where his healing factor use the ambient particles around him to reform his body.

Rewmac
Wolverine is coming out with a new series Wolverine v4 - Wrath Of A God...Wolverine is going to be a God and gonna kil everyone...Watch out for the final fight between The All Mighty Wolverine and the lousy Full-Power Galactus. Coming July 2006

Grimm22
WHAT THE **** !!!!

Well to be fair the writer is new and im sure that he felt doing somthing like this would get him in good eyes in terms of wolverine fans and whatnot erm

capt it up

Galactus

Dormamu

Death

Thanos

King Thor

Destroyer

TOAA

Any Celestail

Dr. Strange

DC :

Darkseid

Superman

Superboy Prime

Dr. Fate

nice list and all, but does not prove a thing

Rewmac
well that's certainly a nice list of supposedly immortal characters.... and it's a GREAT way to distract from the point at hand.. but alas you failed to address what I asked.. so AGAIN I will ask you: Yes it is. I've read plenty of Wolverine it's never stated he is immortal or close. Only that is hard to kill him...Blaaahh...You weren't listening or reading right...That's not a nice list of immortals...Those are just the ones that could kill Wolverine but the list can go on.

Rewmac
Wolverine is coming out with a new series Wolverine v4 - Wrath Of A God...Wolverine is going to be a God and gonna kill everyone...Watch out for the final fight between The All Mighty Wolverine and the lousy Full-Power Galactus. Coming July 2006..

capt it up
Yes it is. I've read plenty of Wolverine it's never stated he is immortal or close. Only that is hard to kill him...Blaaahh...You weren't listening or reading right...That's not a nice list of immortals...Those are just the ones that could kill Wolverine but the list can go on.
Weapon X noval states wolverine may be immortal.

wolverine 32 also suggest wolverine could be immortal.

Ogun has if im not mistaken also stated that he thinks Logan may be immortal.

Grimm22

Galactus

Dormamu

Death

Thanos

King Thor

Destroyer

TOAA

Any Celestail

Dr. Strange

DC :

Darkseid

Superman

Superboy Prime

Dr. Fate

Here are some more...

Mindless Hulk

Cyclops

Any God

Invisible Woman

ect...

This is bullcrap, im sorry but it is. I mean if he wasnt burned down to his skelaton then maybe it would be different, but the fact is that he was.

Rewmac
Okay that's I can't do this....

WOLVERINE ISN'T IMMORTAL...And never will be...Never was...That's it...Bye...

Grimm22

Nope, he's just really hard to kill stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Wolverine v4 would be a title relaunch not a new series. Not to bad though, of the two qualifications needed for being a smart ass you got one of the right on (hint: it wasn't the "smart" part).

jinzin
Yes it is. I've read plenty of Wolverine it's never stated he is immortal or close. Only that is hard to kill him...Blaaahh...You weren't listening or reading right...That's not a nice list of immortals...Those are just the ones that could kill Wolverine but the list can go on.

again.. you ingored the question.. at this point I have to assume that you're either not intelligent enough to give me an intelligent answer or you're just here for the sole purpose of making trouble either way.. your argument that capt is being fanboyish is complete bull shit... and yeas.. actually weapon x stated he was immortal... like srank said. the word IMMORTAL was even used.. multiple times!
if you read wolverine, you're obviously not reading enough of it.

Rewmac
again.. you ingored the question.. at this point I have to assume that you're either not intelligent enough to give me an intelligent answer or you're just here for the sole purpose of making trouble either way.. your argument that capt is being fanboyish is complete bull shit... and yeas.. actually weapon x stated he was immortal... like srank said. the word IMMORTAL was even used.. multiple times!
if you read wolverine, you're obviously not reading enough of it. Ohhh please going personal...Not nice...

capt it up

LIKE I THOUGHT. you have no arguement u merely have nuthing you can say so u stopp to stupidity

capt it up
Ohhh please going personal...Not nice...
wait wait wait wait. not nice? arnt u the one who was calling me a fanboy and an idiot?

jinzin
Ohhh please going personal...Not nice...

I'm not going personal.. i'm being honest... if you can't answer my question then I have to assume it's one or the other....

as for not being nice, pffffft... pretty hypocritical coming from a guy who was calling capt fanboyish in spite of all evidence posted.

Rewmac
I see your source of intelligence isn't your brain. It cannot reach the level of reading. I gave your answer in the way I felt I give you.

Rewmac
wait wait wait wait. not nice? arnt u the one who was calling me a fanboy and an idiot? I only called you fanboy...But if you see yourself as an idiot that's your personal issue. You are the one who calls it stupidiy and if so tough why couldn't you answer my questions back in the days about Death Wolverine ?? See now that's pathetic.

capt it up
I only called you fanboy...
which was un called for and quite stupid of you since nuthing I said was with out proof.

You my friend should not try to jump on the ban waggon becuase u will fall off and get stomped on.

capt it up
I see your source of intelligence isn't your brain. It cannot reach the level of reading. I gave your answer in the way I felt I give you.
u just love digging ur self deeper and deeper don't ya?

jinzin
I see your source of intelligence isn't your brain.

that's pretty funny coming from a guy who immediately follows up with:

It cannot reach the level of reading. I gave your answer in the way I felt I give you.

"I gave your answer in the way I felt I give you?"
LOL

I'd go back to whomever tought you to write english sentences and complete thoughts and ask for my money back... pffft...

Rewmac
which was un called for and quite stupid of you since nuthing I said was with out proof.

You my friend should not try to jump on the ban waggon becuase u will fall off and get stomped on.

Proof is scans show me...Not like issue that issue this...

capt it up
I only called you fanboy...But if you see yourself as an idiot that's your personal issue. You are the one who calls it stupidiy and if so tough why couldn't you answer my questions back in the days about Death Wolverine ?? See now that's pathetic.
what pethetic what the hell are u talking about.

Are u referring to ur PM's? Dam im glad I dident rember to get those issue numbers for u becuase ur an ass.

u should of reminded me, but hell what ur question I will answer right ehre just to make u look dumb

Rewmac
that's pretty funny coming from a guy who immediately follows up with:

"I gave your answer in the way I felt I give you?"
LOL

I'd go back to whomever tought you to write english sentences and complete thoughts and ask for my money back... pffft... Yeah right...And it would after I'm finished with my 4th language or not??? Anyway you are trying to annoy me it won't work on me...PErsonal insults can't effect me big grin laughing Happy Dance

jinzin

he doesn't have a scanner.. that's why he gives issue numbers... it's a way of saying "hey if my proof isn't good enough for you, here's the evidence you can research it yourself to see if I'm lying"...

there's a reason people don't call capt out for being a liar... cause 99% of the time, what he's saying is true.

capt it up
I don't own a working scanner I can give u issue numbers.

Rewmac
Yeah I got the issue numbers no secs though...I was just checking up big grin

capt it up
he doesn't have a scanner.. that's why he gives issue numbers... it's a way of saying "hey if my proof isn't good enough for you, here's the evidence you can research it yourself to see if I'm lying"...

there's a reason people don't call capt out for being a liar... cause 99% of the time, what he's saying is true.
thank u

jinzin
Yeah right...And it would after I'm finished with my 4th language or not??? Anyway you are trying to annoy me it won't work on me...PErsonal insults can't effect me big grin laughing Happy Dance

and neither can common logic.. but hey, that's just you right?

Rewmac
This is just laughing laughing laughing

Rewmac
See the way you two work together and trying to personally insult me with intelligence stuff and so is just a little out fashion kids...Try to read other issues of Wolverine other than just when he is the strongest big grin And why I'm feeling a little bit strange?? Ooohh yeah I forgot Wolverine fans never have scans...
Booo*Yaaa B!tches big grin Farewell...

capt it up
See the way you two work together and trying to personally insult me with intelligence stuff and so is just a little out fashion kids...Try to read other issues of Wolverine other than just when he is the strongest big grin And why I'm feeling a little bit strange?? Ooohh yeah I forgot Wolverine fans never have scans...
Booo*Yaaa B!tches big grin Farwell...
ur a complete and utter fool. you got made to look like the fool u are and u had nuthing eles to say.

by the way I almost own every single apereance wolverine has ever been in

jinzin
Booo*Yaaa B!tches big grin Farewell...

never have scans??? What the f**k?

I seem to recall during the spidey vs. wolverine thread and the spidey vs. trio thread it was NOTHING BUT wolvie fans posting the damned scans...

and of course we're gonna attack you with intelligence.. what else are e suppose to use? confused

and see the difference between you and us is, we read ALL wolverine issues that we can, him being stronger or weaker has nothing to do with our interest in the character to go out and buy his books.. but yeah retreat into that hole you dug, you need to at this point.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>