Your top 10 X4 roster...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noa
Ok so regardless of how far we have come in the past three X-movies. If you were given the decision on what 10 mutant(s) would appear on X4 who would they be? It can be anyone...
I'll post my 10 in a bit.

Sorry if this has been done already.

Darth Macabre
1- Polaris
2- Havok
3- Cyclops
4- Angel
5- Beast
6- Gambit
7- Kitty
8- Dazzler
9- Cannonball
10- Iceman

The Pict
1.Kitty
2.Wolverine
3.Cyclops
4.Beast
5.Jean (not pheonix level)
6.Rogue (not with strength and flight but the movie or evolution version)
7.Nightcrawler
8.Iceman
9.Storm
10.Lockheed stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by The Pict
1.Kitty
2.Wolverine
3.Cyclops
4.Beast
5.Jean (not pheonix level)
6.Rogue (not with strength and flight but the movie or evolution version)
7.Nightcrawler
8.Iceman
9.Storm
10.Lockheed stick out tongue

I agree with most of your choices...Except with Jean, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, and Lockheed.

I want the x-men with powers that'll look cool on the screen...Come on, you know Cannonball blasting off would look amazing. smile

Wow, looking back...I guess I didn't agree with your choices too much huh? stick out tongue

The Pict
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I agree with most of your choices...Except with Jean, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, and Lockheed.

I want the x-men with powers that'll look cool on the screen...Come on, you know Cannonball blasting off would look amazing. smile

Wow, looking back...I guess I didn't agree with your choices too much huh? stick out tongue

mad yeah half of them to be exact. the thing is i just don't want the x-men to be exteremly overpowered, you know.

Darth Macabre
mad yeah half of them to be exact. the thing is i just don't want the x-men to be exteremly overpowered, you know.

Yeah, I know what you mean....My choices wouldn't drastically give the X-Men a power upgrade though...IMO atleast.

The Pict
Yeah, I know what you mean....My choices wouldn't drastically give the X-Men a power upgrade though...IMO atleast.

if the x-man were filled with alpha and omegas there would be no challenges. so a more physical approach is what i would prefer.
plus lockheed is cool.
and i quite like dazzler who you mentioned, but thats only going by new Excalibur.

Darth Macabre
if the x-man were filled with alpha and omegas there would be no challenges. so a more physical approach is what i would prefer.
plus lockheed is cool.
and i quite like dazzler who you mentioned, but thats only going by new Excalibur.

LoL Technically you have more Omegas on your squad, then I do mine....But I only chose mine, because I think seeing their powers on screen would be amazing.

Yeah, Dazzler is cool.

The Pict
LoL Technically you have more Omegas on your squad, then I do mine....But I only chose mine, because I think seeing their powers on screen would be amazing.

Yeah, Dazzler is cool.

iceman is the only omega i have, but i meant for him to be the level he is in the movies just now.

i think a big story is being cooked up for dazzler. do you read the Excalibur comic?

Darth Macabre
iceman is the only omega i have, but i meant for him to be the level he is in the movies just now.

i think a big story is being cooked up for dazzler. do you read the Excalibur comic?

I haven't gotten into New Excalibur yet...But I got to get on that..

Is it any good?

chucktaylor
1) Cyclops
2) Wolverine
3) Storm
4) Kitty Pryde
5) Rogue
6) Colossus
7) Gambit
8) Angel
9) Beast
10) Nightcrawler

Special Mention to: Iceman, Jean Grey and Havok. wink

The Pict
I haven't gotten into New Excalibur yet...But I got to get on that..

Is it any good?

yeah, and they have introduced powerful characters i haven't seen before like the dark x-men. these are the original x-men who got turned evil by the shadow king and have moved over to the 616 universe.

however i don't like how juggernaut is portrayed. he seems weaker than in other comics.

plus i had never seen the otherworldly nocturne before, and she seems pretty cool. i would definitely recommend it.

Dr.Variant
No particular order

1)Angel (ultimate)
2)Havok (x-factor style)
3)Kitty
4)Siryn
5)Mystique
6)Beast
7)Colossus
8)Polaris
9)Dazzler (ultimate)
10)Night Crawler

Anthony$Billy
1) collouss
2)Ice Man
3)Gambit
4)nightcralwer
5)Emaa frost
6)SunFire
7)JUGGERNAUT BI**H!(better one)
8)wolverine
9)Cycplos
10)Sabertooth

The Pict
Originally posted by Anthony$Billy
1) collouss
2)Ice Man
3)Gambit
4)nightcralwer
5)Emaa frost
6)SunFire
7)JUGGERNAUT BI**H!(better one)
8)wolverine
9)Cycplos
10)Sabertooth

mad where the f*** is Kitty?

steverules
1)Kitty
2)Magneto
3)Beast
4)Havok
5)Cyclops
6)collossus
7)Wolverine
8)Ice man
9)Rogue
10)Angel

cain marko
1,storm
2,colossus
3,gambit
4,angel
5,ice-man
6,havok
7,kitty
8,rogue (maybe new powers? if not syrin)
9,Jubilee
10,beast

i want more options!

InnerRise
1. Storm
2. Rogue (With Super Strength)
3. Nightcrawler (Played by someone new and more fitting)
4. Morph
5. Kitty Pryde
6. Jubilee
7. Jean Grey (With a greater display of her Telekinesis than in previous movies without the help of the Phoenix)
8. Psylocke
9. Syren
10. Angel

is it comprehensible.....

masterkit
1.Storm
2.Rogue
3.Wolverine
4.Jean
5.Cyclops
6.Psylocke
7.Nightcrawler
8.Kitty
9.Angel
10.Dazzler

Beast will be there and help out. but he wont be a full time xmen yet

Noa
Ok heres mine:

1. Cyclops( will they please do this character some justice!!!)
2. Jean ( Not phoenix, just post-phoenix jean with alot more TK)
3. Iceman
4. Archangel w/ metal wings
5. Beast
/\ So as to get the original team there.
6.Gambit (they will need to get someone with a lot of style to play him or it will be corny)
7. Emma frost
8. Cable
9. Bishop
10. Banshee ( he could show up as Syrins dad at the school!!)

Well, Some of these ppl don't jive togeather storywise but it would be cool to see them on screen!!.

Apollo5Cloud
1. Emma Frost.
2. Kitty Pryde.
3. Storm.
4. Phoenix.
5. Wolverine.
6. Professor X.
7. Nightcrawler.
8. Magneto.
9. Mystique.
10. X Man.

Viviane Hor
1.cyclops
2.jean grey
3.storm
4.wolverine
5.angel
6.havok
7.gambit
8.kitty
9.nightcrawel
10.magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.