Sequel to Superman Returns?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

If they make a second one (which they probabaly will) what villain would you like to see Superman face?

Personally I think for a second movie they should introduce Brainiac, being it's one of Supermans greatest enemies, always comes back for more, and he ties in with Krypton. I think he would be the perfect villian for a number 2.

What i really want to see though is Darkseid and i hope they put him in a 3rd or 4th movie and do the character right. His invasion of earth could be one of the greatest superhero movie moments of all time.

OB1-adobe
We'll see bud. Yeah definetly Brainiac. Hopefully they will use the skull/octupus starship thing

redcaped
This is a different movie from the previous four. I have said it before. Why not doing the same thing for the sequel? They mentioned that first interview (part 1) and the moment they were together (part 2) but this is a story on its own. This is kind of what happened to the Halloween movies. There is time to prevent that mistake.

WrathfulDwarf

NoFate007
Personally, I'd like to see this:

#2: Main villain is Brainiac, who teams up with Luthor. While Brainiac is setting his plan into motion, his technology is used by Luthor to create both Parasite and Metallo (strictly for action purposes pretty much). Parasite and Metallo are killed off by Clark throughout the film, and then Brainiac's plan is put into action - most likely something revolving around reconstituting the Fortress of Solitude and all that from this film (and perhaps destroying Earth and blah blah blah). Brainiac is "destroyed" and Luthor is locked up.

#3 - Doomsday, mofo. Lol. I don't think I need to say more.

sithsaber408
I want to see Doomsday in number 2, with a huge long battle throughout, just as in the comics, and then have them both "die" at the end.

The third movie can be about the Reign of the Supermen.

Just sub Jason for Superboy, and let Hank Henshaw kill him.

Or have Jason be a villian who fights Supes. (I'm thinking that they may actually go that route!)

WrathfulDwarf
It's a loooong shot....I'd say SBP. wink

redcaped
I personally hate the comic mess from the 90's

Juntai
Brainiac as the next villain would be best, especially if he teams with Luthor.

Deathstroke
I was thinking something along the lines of the Kryptonian crystals, the kryptonite, and the organic matter from the dead luthor goons forming brainiac and then he'd use New Krypton as his ship/base of operations. Just throwin out ideas.

Darth Jello
The best thing they could possibly do for the sequal (which they already set up for with the meteorite falling to earth in the beginning and the kryptonite island at the end) is just take Kevin Smith's Superman Lives script and cut all the Jon Peters crap and later edits (like "luthiac"wink out of it).

Tron
Originally posted by 113
If they make a second one (which they probabaly will) what villain would you like to see Superman face?

Personally I think for a second movie they should introduce Brainiac, being it's one of Supermans greatest enemies, always comes back for more, and he ties in with Krypton. I think he would be the perfect villian for a number 2.

What i really want to see though is Darkseid and i hope they put him in a 3rd or 4th movie and do the character right. His invasion of earth could be one of the greatest superhero movie moments of all time.

You're thinking of the animated Brainiac, comic Brainiac has no ties to Krypton. But, Brainiac in the movie could work.

I don't know about Darkseid though. I think they'd have to make that 3 or 4 hours long just to make it work, and to show just how serious a threat Darkseid is.

H. S. 6
Doomsday, ya heard? w00t

HellMaster93
I think they should set up Darkseid in 2, watching Earth and planning etc. then he can strike in 3... 2 villain can be Brainiac!

MrHeavySilence
Mxyzptlk! lol haha

Darth Jello

MrHeavySilence
Superman can't be seen flying? What assortment of drugs is Kevin Smith on?

zeel
there will be a sequel. Unfortunatly it will have a much smaller budget. And it will prolly be coming out round the time the captian marvel flick will be coming out. Not sure how or why but last i heard the new SHAZAM movie with the rock playing black adam had a 250 million dollar budget whre superman barely has a 100 million dollar budget.

I want to see both theses movies but a 100 million dollar budget flick for supes is sigh................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.