Captain Atom vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Captain Atom (Nathaniel Christopher Adam) versus Marvel's Genis...(volume 3 version of him) Who wins this fight?

ScarletSpider
Whoops, you posted in the wrong forum, I hate when I do that.

v3 version of Genis probably stands to lose, I've been very impressed with Atom after his latest showings and his mini-series.

v4 and Photon Genis would own though, but that's not what this is about.

Rewmac
Is there any meaning in that??? "Posted on the wrong forum" ??? And then "that's not what this is about" ???

batdude123
Rew, I already made this thread. wink

Rewmac
You made it with Shazam...Nevermind big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Rewmac
You made it with Shazam...Nevermind big grin

Oh, this is GENIS!!! doh

Private Pion
I'm not so familar with Genis. What're his power levels, roughly?

ScarletSpider
Rewmac:

The "posted in the wrong forum" meant that, when I originally clicked on this thread and posted, it was in the main comics forum, not the vs. I was just making note of this.

The "that's not what this is about" was me commenting on what I thought a battle between Genis in his later showings where he'd gotten better with his powers and Captain Marvel, but you specified volume 3 Genis, so I dismissed my musings.

Priest
Originally posted by Rewmac
Captain Atom (Nathaniel Christopher Adam) versus Marvel's Genis...(volume 3 version of him) Who wins this fight?
is this insane genis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.