What a Jackass...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
This Guy Is Nuts

LanceWindu
Thread title is about right...

A.J
What did he nick

AOR
tohslaugh

EDIT: You know what I realized, she was giving a story about violence and she goes and beats up a guy...

Milkie
no expression

Yes that was me...

Leo.M
I would have thrown a water balloon at her laughing

The big EH
lol

LizzyT123
hahaha, I laughed so hard when she went, "Grahhh!" and ran after him

A.J
lol wat did he do to her im not sure at the end

amity75
Thatr's exactly what I'd have done if there was a TV reporter in my street droolio

A.J
thats what i was gonna say

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by AOR
tohslaugh

EDIT: You know what I realized, she was giving a story about violence and she goes and beats up a guy... laughing

-Tired Hiker-
I shoot stand-ups like that all the time and have to deal with that every now and then, but it still cracks me up! laughing out loud

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I shoot stand-ups like that all the time and have to deal with that every now and then, but it still cracks me up! laughing out loud I bet it does..

"GRAAHH!" laughing

-Tired Hiker-
One time in Capitola, California, I was doing this live shot and a guy with his shirt off ran behind my reporter and jumped off this ledge thing into the sand while shouting and holding a can of Budweiser. I had to pretend like I didn't think it was funny so my reporter wouldn't get mad at me. The guys friend apologized to us, and I whispered to him, "Dude, if I weren't the camera guy, I probably would have done the same thing."

natashia
i don't understand but if use guys want to know a real jackass on this forum look at gcg. hes arrogant as well but then again aren't all jackasses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.