I Love Jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
I REALLY DO droolio

What about you guys?

Gay Guy
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I REALLY DO droolio

What about you guys?

Just another Bible Beater who is trying to force his silly belief's of "love one another" on others.

How old is earth? laughing

debbiejo
Jesus.............WHAT THE HELL!!,,,,,,,,,,,he had some good teachings.,...

LizzyT123
ehhhhhhhhh jesus groupie........bleeeeeeeh

Alliance
and all MY threads get closed What the f**k??

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Gay Guy
Just another Bible Beater who is trying to force his silly belief's of "love one another" on others.

How old is earth? laughing

DID you ACTUALLY READ between the lines? droolio

Alliance
No.

Thats becuase people don't usually have sexual fantasies with Jesus. big grinlaughing

Lord Urizen
I thought I made it clear before that JESUS and I are LOVERSkisses

Whose DOWN WITH G.O.D. ????

Alliance
Not I. laughing out loud

amity75
Jesus was in my heart once happy Then I developed atrial fibrillation and had to have a heart transplant. So I guess he's not in my heart anymore. cry

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by amity75
Jesus was in my heart once happy Then I developed atrial fibrillation and had to have a heart transplant. So I guess he's not in my heart anymore. cry

I am really sorry to hear that.

Perhaps Space Opera or someone could fabricate SOME sort of justification for that happening.

Ne ways, I'm in love with Jesus Christ. He's the sexiest Savior I have ever met, he is great in the sack, and he sure as hell knows how to use that HAND !!!!!!!whip

debbiejo
Me wuv Jesus.......... angel

Alliance
ack.

JacopeX
I REALLY DO droolio

What about you guys? I belive in jesus and god but no <<this is what im doing

Alliance
yes

The big EH
i think god doesent exist and jesus was a mental patient, but was really nice, maybe a little to nice, if u know wat i mean. but of course if i'm wrong i'm going to rot in hell for a hundred eternities

Imperial_Samura
Not a bad sort if he existed the way he is portrayed (and 2000 years of PR could probably turn the most vile character into a saint, and the most innocent figure into a devil.)

And if he did exist I am fairly sure he was just a man, like all the other men at the time claiming to be the true path to whatever.

maham
Jesus was a gr8 man n a Prophet of God.How can any1 possibly hate Him?

Phoenix2001
Does anyone else find this thread to be a little.... unrealistic?

Justbyfaith
Originally posted by maham
Jesus was a gr8 man n a Prophet of God.How can any1 possibly hate Him?

Jesus said to His disciples, "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you."

John 15:18

The big EH
thats confusing, i still think he was a little TO NICE

debbiejo
Originally posted by Alliance
and all MY threads get closed What the f**k?? Welcome to my world...... big grin

Alliance
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Does anyone else find this thread to be a little.... unrealistic?
Its just a little boys sexual fantasy smile

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Alliance
Its just a little boys sexual fantasy smile \

You guys are being totally unfair.

Many of US LOVE JESUS.....we just love him for DIFFERENT REASONS.

You Christians "love" him because he is our savior, out of FEAR of going to Hell, because you think you have to, etc.etc.etc. Yada yada blah blah blah

But I love him FOR REAL. I love him out of sexual attraction, not out of religious pressure.

I mean think about it... a hott naked guy in a cross!!!!!!
drooliodrooliodroolio

maham
Originally posted by Justbyfaith
Jesus said to His disciples, "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you."

John 15:18

I think He was referrin 2 somethin else.I think HE meant that if u find ppl hatin u ,u shudn't complain as ppl once hated HIm too even tho He was a Prophet.

Imperial_Samura
But I love him FOR REAL. I love him out of sexual attraction, not out of religious pressure.

I mean think about it... a hott naked guy in a cross!!!!!!
drooliodrooliodroolio

But what if he wasn't really hot at all? He probably didn't look like the peaceful blonde haired hippy portrayed by the western Churches. In fact he almost certainly didn't.

Hmmm. And people had bad teeth back then. I wonder if being the son of God prevents cavities. And blisters from all that walking.

debbiejo
He probably looked much like this....

Ohhhh Baby!!

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo

Ohhhh Baby!!

Not my cup of tea, but I am sure there were plenty of people at the time who would have found him utterly irresistible.

Although it is odd, you'd think a guy comes along, claiming to be God's son, and he has all these powers that women would be throwing themselves at him (or more accurately that their fathers would be throwing them at him.)

But no really mention of Jesus groupies in the Bible. Maybe it is a whole new De Vinci code thing - Peter editing to deny Jesus his sex symbol status after his death.

debbiejo
Yeah were were his groupies............???? He only had 12.......hmm eek!

Imperial_Samura

And one of them was Judas.

Ooo. I just got a shiver, imagine some rock star like Mick Jagger only having a bunch of middle aged bearded men as groupies.

Alliance

12 + Mary Magdelene

Lord Urizen

Ohhhh Baby!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWW...

That CANNOT BE HIM !

SelphieT
I don't love Jesus.......sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.