Ooo thats creepy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I was looking on familywatchdog.us cause oprah told me too. And I put in my street and city and there are like 50 registered sex offenders within a mile of me.
And I was looking on my boyfriends street, cause he lives about a half a mile away and theres one on his street shock

I cant believe they let them live that close to schools messed

A.J
watch dog...........give me a link

Dregh2
wanker

A.D. Skinner
Aurora and I have looked at the sight as well, and we are astonished at how many are around where we live.

At least they have a way of tracking them. yes

Leo.M
"Because oprah told me too"

laughing

Ronny
Originally posted by A.J
watch dog...........give me a link
http://www.familywatchdog.us/Default.asp

Eternalist 04
neh....well thats life.... theirs crazy horny bastards everywhere

Ronny
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Aurora and I have looked at the sight as well, and we are astonished at how many are around where we live.

At least they have a way of tracking them. yes IT takes forever for the picture to load, but the scary thing is I actually recognize some of these people and they arent the kinds of people you would think "Oh yea, he rapes babies".

Ronny
Originally posted by Leo.M
"Because oprah told me too"

laughing Well its true. I was watching oprah last night and shes like HEY GO HERE

taft
19 offenders found. smokin'

I think one of my brothers friends is one of them. ermm

lord xyz
oh no, our covers are blown, better alert Mist and the others!

A.J
Originally posted by Ronny
http://www.familywatchdog.us/Default.asp i cant find my country...or the uk confused

is zip code post code

Eternalist 04
Originally posted by A.J
i cant find my country...or the uk confused

is zip code post code

A.J wants to know if hes a child molester!

lord xyz
967 found in Beverly Hills!

Hotpants
There is one within .44 mi of here.

taft
1 two blocks away. ermm

A.J
Originally posted by lord xyz
967 found in Beverly Hills! yes

taft
428 offenders found.

Where I used to live. shock

Punkyhermy
wow...there are many within a mile of here...no expression

This.is.freaky.

WrathfulDwarf
Los Angeles, California:

1842Offenders Found.

BlackSunshine
theres 10 right around where I live...they're all pretty damn close too. shock

The big EH
anyone have a canadian version of this thing?

LanceWindu
Weird, Nevada doesn't have mappable data on the site.

The big EH
neither does Canada sad

ILoveMyDaniel
I was looking on familywatchdog.us cause oprah told me too. And I put in my street and city and there are like 50 registered sex offenders within a mile of me.
And I was looking on my boyfriends street, cause he lives about a half a mile away and theres one on his street shock

I found 22.

Mei Amor
IT takes forever for the picture to load, but the scary thing is I actually recognize some of these people and they arent the kinds of people you would think "Oh yea, he rapes babies". Do they rape babies?

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
theres 10 right around where I live...they're all pretty damn close too. shock
Guard lil' Maddie with your life! smile

I have one (so far that I've seen) that lives right back the road from me. erm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by A.J
i cant find my country...or the uk confused

is zip code post code

It's not available in the uk, although they are currently trying to bring in the law that allows the public to know about sex offenders.

Because just the other day a newspaper photographed 2 registered sex offenders filming and photographing little kids in the park, they were supposed to be being monitored! mad

sickos! sick

autumn dreams

That always sickens me, how these predators are allowed to reside near schools...

Kraken
their is only one where i live and he was killed by the father of the kid he molested. and i say he got what came to him.

Inspectah Deck
373 offenders found! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.