Fanfic idea's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok , I have a HUGE amount of fanfic idea's swirling in my brain and I wanted to see if anyone could help me capitalise on them , since i suck at planning .

Basic Stuff
Setting : Ultimate Marvel , with injections from various other anime , books , video games and movies , anything that doesn't fit into the continuity shall be retconned
Date : Preferably after the liberators arc , if not then before it.

Ideas
Superman returns : Come on !!! It could fit perfectly with a little trimming , I mean he sits around for the fifties and sixites then suddenly disappears four decades later he reappears
If not Superman then the Sentry takes on a 'Pre-crisis' supes role , around the 1940's and 50's . He dies in the process of dragging a Nuclear Weapon fired by the remnants of the third Reich
JLU amazo appearing through accidental vibrational attunement (More along the liens of a cameo)
Tetsuo being recruited into the X-men (Dates can be reversed...plus I hate Akira (The character) Tetsuo's better. He's crazier and his powers are more defined
A possible Cameo of the guyver
Britan in the middle of a war , ether against Cyber-men (Up coming Doctor who episode) or against Millennium Nazi's
Hellsing , The royal Library team (Read Or Die) , Harry potter and James bond should all get cameo's respectively
Psychic Force characters and Zoanthropes ether making cameos or being mentioned as a minority
Ranma 1/2 cameos or mentions
War of the Worlds references
Darkstalkers , Resident evil , possible Street fighter and Soul Caliber references
Doctor Who cameo's/references

Anyone have any ideas on how i could wrap all these things together ?

Private Pion
I like the idea of the Cybermen interaction-What would be cool is if they got a major upgrade from one of the beings in this universe and they're totally destroying everyone.

Thus, Superman returns, to save the day.

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox
Anyone have any ideas on how i could wrap all these things together ?

Um.......no

no expression

grey fox
Bump

Symmetric Chaos
I'm an arrogant bastich but I'm not even going to try . . .

. . .

However you could rationalize the crossover as being a result of Sentry's power or Tetsuo's power.
Obviously you're going to set this in GB.
Have HarryPotter die. Have him die in a horrific Lovecraftian way.
Tie together the CyberMen and WOTW.
Rather than mention the Psychic Force characters and Zoanthropes as minorities have a scene with them asking ProfX for help. A savy reader will catch the idea of them being a minority.
For the ResEvil references have the zombies be a creation of the CyberMen and a Hellsing villian.

. . . those would be my suggestions if were going to make some (which I won't so don't ask me)

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm an arrogant bastich but I'm not even going to try . . .

. . .

However you could rationalize the crossover as being a result of Sentry's power or Tetsuo's power.
Obviously you're going to set this in GB.
Have HarryPotter die. Have him die in a horrific Lovecraftian way.
Tie together the CyberMen and WOTW.
Rather than mention the Psychic Force characters and Zoanthropes as minorities have a scene with them asking ProfX for help. A savy reader will catch the idea of them being a minority.
For the ResEvil references have the zombies be a creation of the CyberMen and a Hellsing villian.

. . . those would be my suggestions if were going to make some (which I won't so don't ask me)

I was also thinking of dumping Grimlock in there, having been torn out of the Swamps (it's a mix of Cartoon + comic origins) by torchwood.

In fact theres a small scene from his POV in the 'Hypothetical Versus Thread'.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't know anything about Grimlock so I can't help you there.

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/grimlockyoustupid.png

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud

Nataku8188
Stop doing drugs.

Symmetric Chaos
Like thats going to happen.

CasanoVa
He's a teetotaler, so you fail. erm

grey fox

Oh no , i know what I'll be doing with him

He'll be a 'doomsday weapon' sort of thing.

I can admit though I have trouble writing out full stories so I'll probably write shot sequences occasionally ( I DO have other Fanfictions ect) that link together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.