is the human being capapble of reaching the quantum level itself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strangehero420
I've read that ther is a small gland on the brainin which their are hairs that snap fast enough to reach quantum speeds now im wondering if one was to access this willingly could we not just step through time and space....

gimmee your thoughts on this

The Omega
Define "quantum speeds", please.

Alliance
No.

It your be rather difficult/impossible to synchornize the dimensional jumping to the entire body.

Ive never heard of this.

Regret
I do not remember any vibrating hair glands, but then I really didn't care much about them, neurons are fun though...

The only areas I can think of that vibrate are the hair cells in the ear, but that can't be what he's referring to.

Alliance
Originally posted by Regret
I do not remember any vibrating hair glands, but then I really didn't care much about them, neurons are fun though...

The only areas I can think of that vibrate are the hair cells in the ear, but that can't be what he's referring to.

Thats what I thought of immediately.

Regret
I flipped through one of my anatomy books and the only hair cells it lists are those in the cochlea dealing with sound. There are hair cells embedded in the jelly like substance in the semicircular canals, but they do not vibrate. It isn't an exhaustive text though.

Mindship
Strangehero, perhaps you are referring to Penrose's work regarding microtubules in neurons (ie, his theory regarding quantum mechanics and consciousness).

Gay Guy
Originally posted by strangehero420
I've read that ther is a small gland on the brainin which their are hairs that snap fast enough to reach quantum speeds now im wondering if one was to access this willingly could we not just step through time and space....

gimmee your thoughts on this

I guess..I'm not the only one who's a fan of Scott Bakula..

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/71/65/12m.jpg

strangehero420
whos scott bakula

Evil Dead
watch Quantum Leap......... you must be young.

but yeah.......uh.....what is "quantum speeds"?.....and did you make that up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.