Texas Chainsaw Masacre Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stunna1773
I saw it on tv yesterday and I thought it was kind of stupid and corny

nubbins
TCM2 was, although "corny" at times, was one of the best movies I have seen....I saw it when I was 17, I'm 35 now, and I still watch it every couple of months....the humor, the gore, it was AWESOME....and if you don't like it, lick my plate, you bitchhog!

Wolfie
I didn't care for it. It was TCM degraded to basically a F13 sequel.

Though a scene I did like was when Leatherface put a mask on the girl and started dancing with her.

Myers Kicks Ass
this 1 was ok but pretty stupid though i really like the start where leatherface is on top of the car, it started promising but after it became medicore

NormaBates
i liked the scene on the end, were leatherface's brother slith his own throat, kind creepy don't cha think

Wolfie
Originally posted by Myers Kicks Ass
this 1 was ok but pretty stupid though i really like the start where leatherface is on top of the car, it started promising but after it became medicore
That scene had me cringe, saying, "Please tell me that's not really Leatherface."

tabby999
i didn't mind the one with Renee Zellweger (sp?) in it, had some interesting moments and not to bad ideas, just went a bit too long. probably better as a stand alone movie than a part of the TCM franchise really.

Evil Dead
that was 4..... TCM : TNG.......

meh......2 was alright for camp value.......but should never have been made as the original film was not camp at all.

tabby999
all the movies after the first are ok, they just dont stand up well when looked at as sequels, just take them as stand alone movies and they are (like Evil Dead said) campy horror movies with a few ok moments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.