Plastic Man vs. Darkseid's Omega Beams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
I've seen DS's OBs completely obliterate things from existance. Could he permanately destroy Plastic Man?

Validus
Yes.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Yes.
Wrong

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Wrong
Get back in the basement.

Skeets
Get back in the basement.
barker

Validus
barker
herbwank

Skeets
Not Herb...........shock............

DigiMark007
Probably. The Omega Beams are pretty uber, and PM's a durable bastard, but they probably transcend his durability.

And seriously, as sweet as PM is, can anyone see a writer showing PM standing defiantly in front of DS taking the Omega Beams and then making a dumb joke?? I can't.

Skeets
spank.

Skeets
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Probably. The Omega Beams are pretty uber, and PM's a durable bastard, but they probably transcend his durability.

And seriously, as sweet as PM is, can anyone see a writer showing PM standing defiantly in front of DS taking the Omega Beams and then making a dumb joke?? I can't.
Plasticman reflects it with his shades.........

Validus
Not Herb...........shock............
0ae86hump

No way PM can morph around the OE and I think anything less than a Flash level speedster dodging them is crack writing.

UniOmni
Originally posted by DigiMark007

get Chuck Austen on the pen.......

I'd laugh my ass off, then feel sad for how low Darkseid has fallen....Pretty soon, he'll team up with Luthor, Mongul Jr and Cyborg to form, the Terrible Trio. All to get Superman. And Kirby will roll over in his grave. For the fourth time.
Dudes gotta be facing Canada by now.

Skeets
0ae86hump

No way PM can morph around the OE and I think anything less than a Flash level speedster dodging them is crack writing.
What about superman?......sleepy

DigiMark007
Originally posted by UniOmni

I'd laugh my ass off, then feel sad for how low Darkseid has fallen....Pretty soon, he'll team up with Luthor, Mongul Jr and Cyborg to form, the Terrible Trio. All to get Superman. And Kirby will roll over in his grave. For the fourth time.

laughing out loud

Validus
What about superman?......sleepy
Crack writing.

Longinus
I read that the only person to dodge the omega beams was Batman, damn he's the man! I luv Bats. C'mon his reflexes must surely be above/on par with Caps and Spidey's if he's dodging those. Training a life time must be better than inheriting powers.

batdude123
herbwank

laughing hysterical

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by UniOmni

Has Darkseid fallen so far that he'd call his team of four the terrible trio?

batdude123
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

UniOmni
Yeah.
As of Apok Now and S/B where he was fooled by a pile of ash, his genius intellect is no more. No more math camp awards for ole beaker brows.

And yes, that was a deliberate mistake.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

laughing laughing out loud

Milkie
Batman got away from it...

Longinus
Originally posted by Milkie
Batman got away from it...

I said that earlier but noone cared

batdude123
Originally posted by Longinus
I said that earlier but noone cared

That's because it's HORRID PIS. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.