Storm Vs. Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
Who Wins.

Right Now I Have No Idea.

masterkit
A pic of Psylocke

Grimm22
Pyslocke is a lot hotter stick out tongue

Storm owns her wink

RisingStorm
Are we talking classic Psylocke or the TK-Katana Psylocke?

Nevertheless Storm owns her. Storm did proved to have resisted Prof. X probes, I guess she can do it again, if we are talking Classic Psylocke. TK Psylocke, she'll be harder to target but still no match. Just robbed her out of air. End.

grey fox
Storm has more versatility and is tp resistant . A Lightening bolt deals with Psylocke....

LethalFemme
Psylocke's my girl but, I like Storm too ans she wins.

Loot
they both end up fighting in mud, naked. they both win in this case.

if not storm wins this one

Metalmanx
Wait wait wait. When has Storm proving to be telepathy-resistant to anyone of high enough calibur? When has she shrugged off Professor X's telepathy? Cuz that's plain and utter bull.

I say Psylocke wins this. Classic or Current.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait wait wait. When has Storm proving to be telepathy-resistant to anyone of high enough calibur? When has she shrugged off Professor X's telepathy? Cuz that's plain and utter bull.

I say Psylocke wins this. Classic or Current.

I could somewhat see her beating classic Betsy but, not current.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I could somewhat see her beating classic Betsy but, not current.

Classic Betsy would just completel wipe her mind, rendering Storm useless.

LethalFemme
Classic Betsy would just completel wipe her mind, rendering Storm useless.

Ssh we both know this I'm just stirring the pot.

Metalmanx
Haha, alright then. stick out tongue

ThePittman
ZAP! nuff said. smile

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ThePittman
ZAP! nuff said. smile

Exactly. Psylocke ZAPS Storm. Nuff said.

stormfront13
candra's a combinatoin of both classic and current psylock...except more powerful...and storm defeated her easily...and candra wanted to kill storm. i'd say storm wins this. storm has proved time and time again that she has resistance to telepathy, and has even fried the person who was attacking them by frying their synapses when their not even close to her. also... jean grey's tk had a very, very hard time handling storms winds and she couldn't take it for much longer and storm wasn't even attacking her.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13
candra's a combinatoin of both classic and current psylock...except more powerful...and storm defeated her easily...and candra wanted to kill storm. i'd say storm wins this. storm has proved time and time again that she has resistance to telepathy, and has even fried the person who was attacking them by frying their synapses when their not even close to her. also... jean grey's tk had a very, very hard time handling storms winds and she couldn't take it for much longer and storm wasn't even attacking her.

I remember that, the arc with Legion right before AOA. If I recall correctly (I have the comic at home, but haven't read it in awhile), wasn't Jean also trying to take care of other things as well? I mean, she wasn't just fresh into battle and not able to handle Storm's winds. Especially when her TK shields have held up to much stronger forces (no offense to Storm at all).

And Storm beign able to shrug off telepathy? Believable. But from a high-enough calibured telepath? Not so much. Psylocke is one of the top-tier telepaths there is. Of course there's no actual evidence that shows the two fighting, but if they were to fight and Psylocke really wanted her down, she could do it.

And then there's the TK. That'd be just as easy. She could fold Storm into something the size of a postage stamp or just snap her neck. And pretty much instantly, it being a mental power and all.

And Storm would not be able to create any sort shield (not that it would help her anyway, just pointing this out) faster than the speed of thought.

masterkit
oooo

yeah
its classic Psylocke

stormfront13
I remember that, the arc with Legion right before AOA. If I recall correctly (I have the comic at home, but haven't read it in awhile), wasn't Jean also trying to take care of other things as well? I mean, she wasn't just fresh into battle and not able to handle Storm's winds. Especially when her TK shields have held up to much stronger forces (no offense to Storm at all).

And Storm beign able to shrug off telepathy? Believable. But from a high-enough calibured telepath? Not so much. Psylocke is one of the top-tier telepaths there is. Of course there's no actual evidence that shows the two fighting, but if they were to fight and Psylocke really wanted her down, she could do it.

And then there's the TK. That'd be just as easy. She could fold Storm into something the size of a postage stamp or just snap her neck. And pretty much instantly, it being a mental power and all.

And Storm would not be able to create any sort shield (not that it would help her anyway, just pointing this out) faster than the speed of thought.

well tk attacks don't matter anymore anyway since it's classic psylock. storm has enough resistance to tp long enough for her to summon one lightning bolt. psylock wouldn't be able to dodge the lightning or anything because it moves faster than the speed of thought (true fact...lightning does move faster than the speed of thought). now psylock wouldn't really have time to create illusions...and they wouldn't even work anyway because storm would still sense psylock through the illusion. if she did try to create illusions then her chances of mind-wiping storm would be increased. so 1)illusions won't work and 2) tp won't work fast enough or may not work at all.

Metalmanx
well tk attacks don't matter anymore anyway since it's classic psylock. storm has enough resistance to tp long enough for her to summon one lightning bolt. psylock wouldn't be able to dodge the lightning or anything because it moves faster than the speed of thought (true fact...lightning does move faster than the speed of thought). now psylock wouldn't really have time to create illusions...and they wouldn't even work anyway because storm would still sense psylock through the illusion. if she did try to create illusions then her chances of mind-wiping storm would be increased. so 1)illusions won't work and 2) tp won't work fast enough or may not work at all.

While I do know and agree that lightning moves faster than the speed of thought, it's the thinking process to activate it that I'm debating. See, Psylocke's action is just one move. She thinks it, it's done. Storm's move is two moves, even as fast as they are. She thinks it, then lightning comes at it's super speed (and even still, I have NEVER seem Storm summon a direct, aimed blast of lighting without an appropriate hand gesture, so if you could prove me wrong with a scan that'd be cool).

Another point. I'll even go along to say that it'll take Psylocke just...I dunno...a moment longer than normal to take Storm out telepathically. While she's in her mind, she'll see the lightning bolt being summoned (reading her thoughts and all, doesn't seem to much of an effort since she'd be in her mind and such). And while the lightning would be extremely fast, knowing that it's coming RIGHT before it's summoned, she just MAY be able to dodge the bolt. After that initial bolt, Psylocke breaks through and shuts Storm's mind down.

One more thing. Anytime in comics you see someone able to combat telepathy, it's always after a mental struggle, no matter how short. They're never just unaffected. It hits them first, then with their strong wills and such, they are able to fight it off. They never just shrug it off instantly. So, Psylocke's first move would hit Storm hard, plenty hard enough to knock her out in the first move (since she probably won't just try to mind-control Storm, but knock her out/kill her).

Again, this is assuming it'll take Psylocke longer with Storm. But I believe, being as powerful as she is, that if she really wants Storm incapacitated, she'll have it done.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterkit
oooo

yeah
its classic Psylocke

By the way, masterkit. How classic are we talking here?

English Betsy Braddock? Or Asian assassin Betsy Braddock/Kwannon?

LethalFemme
By the way, masterkit. How classic are we talking here?

English Betsy Braddock? Or Asian assassin Betsy Braddock/Kwannon?

If it's British Betsy she dies if it's Asian Betsy she wins.

stormfront13
While I do know and agree that lightning moves faster than the speed of thought, it's the thinking process to activate it that I'm debating. See, Psylocke's action is just one move. She thinks it, it's done. Storm's move is two moves, even as fast as they are. She thinks it, then lightning comes at it's super speed (and even still, I have NEVER seem Storm summon a direct, aimed blast of lighting without an appropriate hand gesture, so if you could prove me wrong with a scan that'd be cool).

Another point. I'll even go along to say that it'll take Psylocke just...I dunno...a moment longer than normal to take Storm out telepathically. While she's in her mind, she'll see the lightning bolt being summoned (reading her thoughts and all, doesn't seem to much of an effort since she'd be in her mind and such). And while the lightning would be extremely fast, knowing that it's coming RIGHT before it's summoned, she just MAY be able to dodge the bolt. After that initial bolt, Psylocke breaks through and shuts Storm's mind down.

One more thing. Anytime in comics you see someone able to combat telepathy, it's always after a mental struggle, no matter how short. They're never just unaffected. It hits them first, then with their strong wills and such, they are able to fight it off. They never just shrug it off instantly. So, Psylocke's first move would hit Storm hard, plenty hard enough to knock her out in the first move (since she probably won't just try to mind-control Storm, but knock her out/kill her).

Again, this is assuming it'll take Psylocke longer with Storm. But I believe, being as powerful as she is, that if she really wants Storm incapacitated, she'll have it done.

trying to take storm telepathically almost never works. didn't work for rachel grey...didn't work for emma frost ect, ect. yes, the first attack may work...but storm can turn the tables as we have seen in the past. also...storm will be expecting a pshycic attack as well considering it's the only power than psylock possesses. and psylock is no faster than a normal human...there's no way she can dodge a lightning bolt. spider-man barley can so psylock has no chance.

LethalFemme
*waits for someone to bring up Psylocke's shield and teleporting powers*shifty

stormfront13
Originally posted by LethalFemme
*waits for someone to bring up Psylocke's shield and teleporting powers*shifty

isn't that crimson dawn psylock? i thought we were discussing classic psylock

Metalmanx
isn't that crimson dawn psylock? i thought we were discussing classic psylock

That's why I asked just how classic we're talking. Cuz that definitely makes a difference.

masterkit
well i guess i should have gotten a diff pic cuz it is british betsy

they classic besty where she is in that pink suit

Metalmanx
Then I still say it's a toss up. Her psychic ability is very powerful. Since it's British Betsy, I'll say 5/10.

LethalFemme
well i guess i should have gotten a diff pic cuz it is british betsy

they classic besty where she is in that pink suit

ewwmhm

masterkit
Im givin it too storm but she doesnt get it easily

ewww?

LethalFemme
Im givin it too storm but she doesnt get it easily

ewww?

I hate that Betsy.erm but, I still like Storm so she wins.

masterkit
well i didnt kno to much about current besty so sorry

LethalFemme
well i didnt kno to much about current besty so sorry

Don't be mad I'm just joking it's cool Storm wins.

masterkit
lol

stormfront13
yeah...storm wins

masterkit
WOOT YEAHHHHHHHH

RisingStorm
Storm is a smart woman. If she is facing Psylocke, well duh, she'll be expecting psychic attacks so her shields will be up. And since she's highly resistant when she's conscious she's being attacked psychically, then yeah, I don't think Psylocke can touch her that easy. Remember, even childlike Storm beat Jean Grey in a danger room session; it just showed that Storm knows how to get her things going, I'm not saying Psylocke isn't smart, but if she (Storm) proved to have resisted attacks from Prof. X, Jean and Emma (ALSO HIGH-ORDER TELEPATHS), it doesn't make enough difference for Betsy.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by RisingStorm
Storm is a smart woman. If she is facing Psylocke, well duh, she'll be expecting psychic attacks so her shields will be up. And since she's highly resistant when she's conscious she's being attacked psychically, then yeah, I don't think Psylocke can touch her that easy. Remember, even childlike Storm beat Jean Grey in a danger room session; it just showed that Storm knows how to get her things going, I'm not saying Psylocke isn't smart, but if she (Storm) proved to have resisted attacks from Prof. X, Jean and Emma (ALSO HIGH-ORDER TELEPATHS), it doesn't make enough difference for Betsy.

He was most likely arguing for crimson dawn Betsy and not the classic first age one. yes

xmarksthespot
Current Psylocke wins.

Telepath Psylocke wins.

Phoenix_Avatar9
also remember that Psylocke used to be a psycho blaster, a completely different kind of telepath than Emma, Xavier, or Jean. Her psi-blasts would literally rip a mind to shreds

stormfront13

you do realize that i was arguing a win for storm right confused ?

c'mon X we all know how that scene ended roll eyes (sarcastic)

LethalFemme
you do realize that i was arguing a win for storm right confused ?

c'mon X we all know how that scene ended roll eyes (sarcastic)

For his sake show him. He'll never learn if you don't teach him. yes

masterkit
eek
actually he mite not learn anyway

LethalFemme
eek
actually he mite not learn anyway

But it's better that way.yes

masterkit
eek!

yeah *peaceful sigh*

xmarksthespot
c'mon X we all know how that scene ended roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah... with Emma being cocky and trying to alter Storm's mind instead of just mindblasting it to mush.

Metalmanx
I just remembered (upon looking it back up, that is) that classic Betsy also has telekinetic abilities.

So, with that said. Classic Psylocke wins the majority. 6/10 at least.

Current Psylocke wins more than that.

RisingStorm
lol. Sorry, I do have that kind of habit, but my quoting was meant to elaborate your post, sorry.smile

Nah. Her TK can level mountains, so can Storm's winds. I would say they'll have an even fight, it wouldn't be easy, but since Betsy don't have telepathy anymore, it would be kinda hard to predict her (Storm) attacks especially when she has a shitload of arsenal in her hands.

Don't know much about classic Betsy though, so wouldn't comment on that.

xmarksthespot
Nah. Her TK can level mountains, so can Storm's winds.No they can't.

RisingStorm
She said so herself. Too lazy to find the issue, but it was with the Storm vs. Human Torch issue.

xmarksthespot
no expression Then Storm is a liar. Wind cannot level a mountain. Unless by level you mean erode slowly over many years.

Regardless Psylocke implodes Storm's heart and explodes her lungs.

RisingStorm
But we are talking about a world with people flying, x. You're saying winds could not level mountains but TK can? I mean this is not real world, it is based on science to some extent, but the power still relies on the writer. You underestimate Storm too much. Saying she is a liar is kinda inconceivable in a world like Marvel that is always full of possibilities. We don't know what Storm's ultimate potential simply because she merely holds back. One of the accounts that she didn't held back, it was like Dark Phoenix all again: X-Men Annual 147. That alone, for me, can suggest Storm is more than capable to some ridiculous things.wink

And ever thought about Storm giving Betsy a heart attack (brain synapse; she threatened Shaw with this) or even suffocating her (like she did with Magneto)? They are so in a level playing field.

xmarksthespot
And ever thought about Storm giving Betsy a heart attack (brain synapse; she threatened Shaw with this) or even suffocating her (like she did with Magneto)? They are so in a level playing field. no expression She can't give people heart attacks. IIRC All she threatened to do was electrocute him. Because he was phased into her and threatening to crush her heart. I don't recall the second incident ever happening either.

RisingStorm
^ Heart attack or whatever, but it is related to brain synapses. Remember, she can control weather-based energy, that is electricity. It flows in our bodies, she can well control that. One way or another, the bottom line is, if she do this, her opponent will die of course. GalacticStorm explained it best in the Storm vs. Electro thread.wink

And on the Magneto part, I can't believe you aren't aware of that. Storm fans in here can point you to the specific issue, I'm not good with it. But she did, she bested Magneto if it wasn't for Colossus presence that she could've easily stopped Magneto. She was concentrating on suffocating him when Magneto hammered her with Colossus in his steel form.wink

xmarksthespot
She can't control electricity in people's bodies.

Psylocke does her version of the Sue Richards brain bubble.

Cosmic Flame
Resistance does NOT equal immunity for the 12 trillionth time. The only reason that Emma has ever lost to Storm in a TP fight is because Emma likes to play with her. If Emma wanted to take Storm out, she could. Rachel didn't need to control Storm's mind. All she needed was access to her power, which she had. She used it against Storm's will, so resistance won't really mean much to someone who has the desire. And while the only people that surpass Rachel in power are her family members, most other TPs are beyond her in strength and force of will.

A skilled enough TP can just turn her mind off, or turn her mutant abilities off. Then what is Storm going to do? Also Jean's blocked electricity with her TK shield before. I'm not sure if Bets can, but it's been done.

ExodusCloak
Yep, resistance does not equal immunity. Another fact Storm is only resistant to probing and mind control, she has no resistance to having her subconscience reflexes shut off. Any decent telepath would render Storm useless before she can even respond.
As for that fight in the comics between Emma and Storm, there are so many things that urked me about that issue.

a.) That fight took place in Storms book, advantage to Storm.
I'd like to see that same fight in Astonishing or New X-Men.
b.) Chris Claremont wrote it. He's a Storm fanboy.
c.) Storm should have been out for the count when Emma attacked her mentally. It's just not debatable, she should have been left in a catatonic state.
d.) Even though this can be taken as a bluff, hurricane winds plus an iron rod should not able to shatter perfectly smooth diamond(No pressure points).
e.) Why is it that Storms lightning has little effect on Emma in her flesh form? (This is the second/third time it's happened) Could it be the silicon?

Anyway Current Psylocke and Classic Psylocke take this.

RisingStorm
She can. *sigh* She said she can control weather-based energies, if I'm not too lazy looking for the scans you'll be looking in dialogues with those exact words. Care to explain how she can't? You just say 'no' without offering any explanation. Storm's powers are not one-dimensional. *For your sake, I will post scans in my next visit... winkbig grin

And who the hell said it equates to immunity? Geessh.

But we are not talking about Storm vs. Emma/Rachel. Although comparison is valid, but Psylocke is a different telepath and a different telekinetic (psychic blade, TK katana).

I believe I've kinda mentioned it before that it is depending on how they will use their arsenal of powers. I did said they are on level fields. And I still don't get it, are we talking about Classic Psylocke AND Current Psylocke? Because people are assuming she can attack both with TP and TK which is confusing since she had only one from either versions. If we're talking both, that would be more difficult.

It depends on how they use their skills as I mentioned before.

What's with all the Emma? Emma is a high order telepath, but it is not written that all she can do, Betsy can also do. And I thought Betsy's offensive powers are all concentrated on her psychic blades, which makes her a melee. But not sure about that. But if she is then, range is in Storm's advantage.

Hurricane winds can't shatter diamond, but telekinesis can atomize people? Possibilities and only semi-factual. As I said before, they can do whatever they want. I am led to believe she can do more things because she displayed it in one issue, so pardon my stubborness. Lol.

Pardon, but are you trying to be funny? Because it's hilarious.big grin

And another proof that they can do whatever they want (writers). Storm's not in a catatonic state that you claim she should be with Emma's mental attack and this one. The lightning should've fried Emma, or best, put her in coma. But it didn't happen.

xmarksthespot
Post a scan showing her controlling the electricity in people's bodies.
She once tried to channel electricity through a machine in a specific mannner but failed and passed out.

Telepath Psylocke doesn't need to use a psychic knife.

Telekinetic Psylocke crushes Storm with a thought.

Metalmanx
I believe I've kinda mentioned it before that it is depending on how they will use their arsenal of powers. I did said they are on level fields. And I still don't get it, are we talking about Classic Psylocke AND Current Psylocke? Because people are assuming she can attack both with TP and TK which is confusing since she had only one from either versions. If we're talking both, that would be more difficult.

Classic Psylocke had both Telekinesis and Telepathy. I looked it up this past weekend to remind myself. She just used her telepathy much more cuz it was more powerful.

So Classic Psylocke takes this fight.

Current Psylocke is all telekinesis. She also wins this fight.

And by the way, no matter how powerful the hurricane winds, they're not leveling any mountains without a few thousand years of constant bombardment. Even in the comics.

ExodusCloak
But we are not talking about Storm vs. Emma/Rachel. Although comparison is valid, but Psylocke is a different telepath and a different telekinetic (psychic blade, TK katana).

That's true, I'll have to search through my comics to find a scan of Betsy shutting off someones brain functions.

Well Telepathy does work faster then Storm summoning a bolt of lightning psionically, so if it came down to a quick draw then telepathy's going to win. But like you said I still have to find a scan of Betsy performing that kind of feat.

Betsy could also use her TP in the normal fashion, but you are right. Emma's skills do not equal Betsy's

Hurricane winds can't shatter diamond, but telekinesis can atomize people? Possibilities and only semi-factual. As I said before, they can do whatever they want. I am led to believe she can do more things because she displayed it in one issue, so pardon my stubborness. Lol.

Hurricane winds would need a tree or metal pipe to shatter a mountain, the tree/pipe would also need to gain enough momentum to shatter a mountain. With TK Besty could just implode it without outside help.
As for Hurricane winds shattering a pressure pointless diamond, I don't believe that's possible even with a tree/pipe.

Pardon, but are you trying to be funny? Because it's hilarious.big grin

Yeah it was mean to be a joke, but IMHO I think it's a great explanation as to why Storms lightning has little effect on Emma. I mean it keeps on happening.

And another proof that they can do whatever they want (writers). Storm's not in a catatonic state that you claim she should be with Emma's mental attack and this one. The lightning should've fried Emma, or best, put her in coma. But it didn't happen.

Yup, hence the silicon explanation... stick out tongue But honestly I'd just blame Chris Claremont.

montrail
xmarksthespot, that is true, but it said that their was too much other enrgies and THATS what made her pass out. You should really stop telling half the story.

xmarksthespot
Uh... no.. "Her powers just don't work like that" Moira Mactaggart. Telling half the story is saying that Storm can give people heart attacks by looking at them funny, control people's electrical impulses and make them dance like a monkey and fly at Mach 50.

Post a scan. Prove me wrong.

RisingStorm
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9834/stormandcomputerenergy1id.th.jpg

This is where she said she can try to control the energy that governs weather including electricity.

And the one she claimed she can level mountains? Here it is:

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3481/stormvshumantorch45fm.jpg

wink

xmarksthespot

This is where she said she can try to control the energy that governs weather including electricity.

wink Uh... that's the scene I'm talking about. She tried to control the electricity, but there were too many signals. She couldn't. She failed. She passed out. "Her power doesn't work that way." Moira.

No. Try again.

She can't even channel her electricity through a machine in a particular manner. She can't control elecrical impulses in people.

Yeah that really looked like she levelled an entire mountain. no expression She can claim she's the Queen of England for all I care.

Metalmanx

wink

In answer to both of those scans:

Storm says a lot of things. no expression

montrail
You got caught in a lie! Stop with that lame excuse! Just let it go! Storm winms! Oh yeah, and Xmarksthespot, their was too much OTHER enerrgies and thats why sghe fainted. Stop naking satuff up and just look at it carefully.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by montrail
You got caught in a lie! Stop with that lame excuse! Just let it go! Storm winms! Oh yeah, and Xmarksthespot, their was too much OTHER enerrgies and thats why sghe fainted. Stop naking satuff up and just look at it carefully.

What is this lie you speak of? She "claimed" she could level mountains. You know what I don't see in that scan? Her leveling a mountain with her winds.

And for someone so damn confident in her abilities, she sure got embarassed when she tried to control those energies. Doesn't matter that there were a lot of them. She said she could do it, then couldn't.

Psylocke wins this fight in the first pico-second when she telekinetically stops/crushes Storm's heart/brain.

DarkCrawler
Obviously, every character who says "There is no one more powerful the me!" "Or "I...AM...INVICIBLE!" speaks the truth. no expression

montrail
^Who said that? Thats what I thought. Please stop getting mad because the scans are right there and they proved you wrong.. roll eyes (sarcastic) people just can't admit the truth these days.
What is this lie you speak of? She "claimed" she could level mountains. You know what I don't see in that scan? Her leveling a mountain with her winds.

And for someone so damn confident in her abilities, she sure got embarassed when she tried to control those energies. Doesn't matter that there were a lot of them. She said she could do it, then couldn't.
WTF?! Just let it go! Stop with that damn escuse! Its a shame when Storm is so powerful you sdon't even wanna admit it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Shame on you. big grin

And where did it say she get embarrased? Please show me? And where did it say she could do it? Damn, you just make up stuff along the way don't ya boy?

Candra1:
http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvscandra6an.jpg
Candra2:
http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvscandra28tf.jpg
Candra3:
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvscandra31lx.jpg

Emma1:
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsemma46rs.jpg
Emma2:
http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsemma51ug.jpg

Xavier, who is more powerful than both Emma and Pyslocke, couldn't even reach her mkind:
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psiscramble5yk.jpg

Just give it up. I proved yoyu wrong in this thread just like that Namor vs. Storm thread. She's just mofre powerful. Deal with it. All she has to do is scramble the electricty in Pyslockes body..fight over.

Metalmanx
^Who said that? Thats what I thought. Please stop getting mad because the scans are right there and they proved you wrong.. roll eyes (sarcastic) people just can't admit the truth these days.

WTF?! Just let it go! Stop with that damn escuse! Its a shame when Storm is so powerful you sdon't even wanna admit it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Shame on you. big grin

And where did it say she get embarrased? Please show me? And where did it say she could do it? Damn, you just make up stuff along the way don't ya boy?

Candra1:
http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvscandra6an.jpg
Candra2:
http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvscandra28tf.jpg
Candra3:
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvscandra31lx.jpg

Emma1:
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsemma46rs.jpg
Emma2:
http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsemma51ug.jpg

Xavier, who is more powerful than both Emma and Pyslocke, couldn't even reach her mkind:
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psiscramble5yk.jpg

Just give it up. I proved yoyu wrong in this thread just like that Namor vs. Storm thread. She's just mofre powerful. Deal with it. All she has to do is scramble the electricty in Pyslockes body..fight over.

First off. You need to calm down. You're pretty much spazzing over a comic book debate. It's not that important.

Second. You haven't proven me wrong anywhere. What we have here is ignorance. You're just believing what you want to believe. Sad really. But you never once proved me wrong.

Third. Your scans still prove nothing.

1. She defeated Candra by punching her. I could defeat Candra by punching her. She was only able to hold off her power.

2. I'd LOVE to see Storm try that against Emma now when Emma REALLY wants her down. Or do I need to post that scan of Emma mind-raping Storm again?

3. Way to take things out of context. Xavier just said he has trouble keeping contact with her because of her powers. He CLEARLY reached her mind just fine, otherwise he wouldn't be able to converse telepathically with her...like he was doing.

Fourth. This really has nothing to do with who's more powerful. I would say that Kitty can defeat the Hulk, but who is more powerful? The Hulk. It all has to do with certain power-sets. Psylocke happens to have high-level telekinesis. That ACTS AS FAST AS HER THOUGHTS. From the start of the fight, she just thinks "crush brain". Guess what? Brain crushes WITH the thought, not after.

Here, I'm gonna try something, maybe this'll make you understand.

Just give it up. I proved yoyu wrong in this thread just like that Namor vs. Storm thread. Psylocke's just mofre powerful. Deal with it. All she has to do is shut down Storm's mind/crush her heart...fight over.

^Look familiar?

montrail
Your a sad sad boy. And that it just hilarious. I don't even have to come back to this thread(if i don't wanna) now that we've established Storm can beat her.

DarkCrawler
By the way, you never proved anything in Namor VS Storm thread...only that you refuse to read anything others post. Claiming things that haven't happened is lying by the way, if you don't know...

You are an odd human being. no

Metalmanx
I think I figured..."it" out, DarkCrawler.

He/She is just trying to stir trouble. He/She started off debating, but then soon realized that he/she is wrong. Upon this realization, he/she is just trying to make us mad or any other variation of the same emotion.

You can tell, because he/she/it isn't even trying, nor will even put up the effort at all to refute our points. Rather, he/she/it just says stuff to annoy us. In his/her/its defense, it's working.

I am really missing stormfront13 all of a sudden...

DarkCrawler
Stormfront compared to this guy/gal is debater on par with Alpha Centauri/GalacticStorm/demigawd.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Stormfront compared to this guy/gal is debater on par with Alpha Centauri/GalacticStorm/demigawd.

Exactly. yes

JohnnyDo3
psylocke will win too bad she's underrated but hell she can kick ass she's a ninja for christ sakes

xmarksthespot
You are an odd human being. no Indeed.

So what have we learned?

1. Storm can say things.
2. Storm can't control the electrical impulses in people.
3. Storm can be mindraped.
4. Psylocke wins.

RisingStorm
xmarksthespot, it is true that she failed in that scene because it's not only electricity that is involved in that thing, there were more, that's why she failed.

Also, about the brain synapses thing, although I do apologize if I mentioned control brain synapses, she can generate it, but not control as of yet. Anyway, here is Storm vs. Hulk creating brain synapses.smile

http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/7981/sch62tp.th.jpg http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1535/sch72cf.th.jpg http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6079/sch88vy.th.jpg

xmarksthespot
You're right, there are too many energy signals. Electrical energy signals. The only ones depicted, referred to by Storm herself. She lost control of them, causing an "electron arc light" an arc of light that occurs where current crosses gases between two electrodes.

Let's run through the dialogue just to make it entirely clear:
(Tries to channel electrical signals in a specific manner through the machinery)
Storm: Never tried -- to control -- such infinitesimal -- amounts -- of energy --
(Loses control, explosion, passes out)
Storm: Aah--!
Moira: An electron arclight! Ororo can't manipulate so many energy signals --
-- it's just not how her power works.

Onlsaught Saga scans. All she does is shoot lightning at Hulk electrifying his brain, while Cable psiblasted him. An electric chair does the same thing. She can't control synapses, nor can she generate them.

Psylocke implodes her chest.

montrail
By the way, you never proved anything in Namor VS Storm thread...only that you refuse to read anything others post. Claiming things that haven't happened is lying by the way, if you don't know...

You are an odd human being. no
What have I lied about? I didn't refuse to read anything. Your the one has has nothing to say wehen I post those scans....and at least I'm human.

masterkit
wow

u guys are like eating each other

DarkCrawler
What have I lied about? I didn't refuse to read anything. Your the one has has nothing to say wehen I post those scans....and at least I'm human. You claim that you won the debate, when in fact, you did not. You ignore every post where I ask you to tell how Storm wins. And your SCANS DON'T WORK, and they would not matter anyway. You never proved anything I said wrong there.

I ask you again, how can Storm defeat Namor despite the fact that Namor is so fast that she won't really be even able to think before she is killed? How can she do anything when all Namor has to do is to clap his hands together to kill her? How can she kill Namor when nothing that is in her arsenal can defeat him, and he is so fast that she can't even target him?

If you can't say anything, you lie. eek!

montrail
He just insist that I am lying when I have shown him so many scans but he still isn't saticfied. But Oh well, beggers can't be chosesr. I'll just let it go.

DarkCrawler
He just insist that I am lying when I have shown him so many scans but he still isn't saticfied. But Oh well, beggers can't be chosesr. I'll just let it go. Again, your scans don't work. You need to show them again. And what do they prove? That Storm is able to ionize the air? Create a blizzard which would not work because Namor is immune to cold?

And again, none of your scans matter, because Namor will be able to KILL STORM BEFORE SHE CAN DO ANYTHING.

xmarksthespot
He just insist that I am lying when I have shown him so many scans but he still isn't saticfied. But Oh well, beggers can't be chosesr. I'll just let it go.
Your posts directed at me thus far in this thread.
xmarksthespot, that is true, but it said that their was too much other enrgies and THATS what made her pass out. You should really stop telling half the story. Originally posted by montrail
You got caught in a lie! Stop with that lame excuse! Just let it go! Storm winms! Oh yeah, and Xmarksthespot, their was too much OTHER enerrgies and thats why sghe fainted. Stop naking satuff up and just look at it carefully. You've been telling others they're lying... when you're wrong. Then proclaiming Storm winms! Then trying to act "mature".

Psylocke crushes Storm's skull like a coke can.

Metalmanx

I'm gonna have to side with DarkCrawler on this one. Your scans honestly don't work. And honestly again, unless Storm has gained some reality-warping abilities or perhaps the power cosmic, they would prove futile anyway against all the evidence/feats Namor has provided his readers with over the years.

masterkit
*munch* *munch* *munch*

montrail
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Your posts directed at me thus far in this thread.
You've been telling others they're lying... when you're wrong. Then proclaiming Storm winms! Then trying to act "mature".
Look at the past pages and see the pepople who have said that same thing please. My posts in this thread have been to others, not just you.

And what do you think thats saying..hmmm.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
And what do you think thats saying..hmmm.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thing is, Psylocke can do that rather easily.

montrail
So can Storm. She can't crush Psylocke to a can, but she can literally "shape" the structure of the electrons in her body (i'm not sure what that will do) or just raise the pressure inside of Pyslocke's body causing her to explode. And she can do it fast just likeher. So I guess its even because their powers are psionic, it would be almost impossible for them to battle with kiling eachother.

xmarksthespot
So can Storm. She can't crush Psylocke to a can, but she can literally "shape" the structure of the electrons in her body (i'm not sure what that will do) or just raise the pressure inside of Pyslocke's body causing her to explode. And she can do it fast just likeher. So I guess its even because their powers are psionic, it would be almost impossible for them to battle with kiling eachother. She can't do things like that to people. no expression

Telepathy faster than telekinesis faster than Storm.

montrail
No offense, but why do you always say what she can't do without explaining WHY she can't?

xmarksthespot
No offense, but why do you always say what she can't do without explaining WHY she can't? She can't manipulate the constituents of people's bodies...

Already shown she can't do anything electrical to people's bodies beyond zapping them with lightning.

I really don't need to prove negatives. You need to prove positives.

montrail
Are you saying she couldn't do anythig electrical inside the brain? I find that hard to believe seeing as how she brung Cable back to life by jumpstarting his heart. Now you and all of this "oh she can;t do that" really needs to stop unless your right. She already has shown the ability to manipulate air pressure INSIDE of objects. This time, i'll try to post the picture cince the scans don't work.

I'm about to go right now but I'll post them later on today.

DarkCrawler
Are you saying she couldn't do anythig electrical inside the brain? I find that hard to believe seeing as how she brung Cable back to life by jumpstarting his heart. Now you and all of this "oh she can;t do that" really needs to stop unless your right. She already has shown the ability to manipulate air pressure INSIDE of objects. This time, i'll try to post the picture cince the scans don't work.

I'm about to go right now but I'll post them later on today.

And how did he jumpstart his heart? Let me guess...firing electricity at it from outside? Because thats how the machines that jumpstart hearts work too...

Metalmanx
So can Storm. She can't crush Psylocke to a can, but she can literally "shape" the structure of the electrons in her body (i'm not sure what that will do) or just raise the pressure inside of Pyslocke's body causing her to explode. And she can do it fast just likeher. So I guess its even because their powers are psionic, it would be almost impossible for them to battle with kiling eachother.

Xmarks is correct. Telepathy and Telekinesis are just plain faster than Storm's fastest attack. It's not our personal opinion, it's just the truth.

Storm's psionic weather-manipulating abilites = Really fast.

Psylocke's telekinesis = Faster.

montrail
Psylocke's Telekinesis=Same speed of Storms power
Storms weather manipulation=Same speed of Pyslocke's power

Their just too evenly matched.

"1,2,3 go!"=fight over because Pyslocke crushes Storm and Storm crushes Pyslocke

Metalmanx
Psylocke's Telekinesis=Same speed of Storms power
Storms weather manipulation=Same speed of Pyslocke's power

Their just too evenly matched.

"1,2,3 go!"=fight over because Pyslocke crushes Storm and Storm crushes Pyslocke

It really seems that there is no persuading you, no matter how much common sense and facts are involved here.

Mind-based attacks (telekinesis and telepathy) are faster than psionically-TRIGGERED attacks. See, Psylocke's attack is just one move (the thought = action). While Storm's, on the other hand, and while very fast, is two moves (the thought, then the action).

Psylocke just beats her out on the quick draw. I'm sorry, but it's true.

montrail
It really seems that there is no persuading you, no matter how much common sense and facts are involved here.
I could say the same to you.

WTF?! Both of their powers are psionic! I'm not trying to be difficult, but the fight is too evenly matched.

masterkit
munch munch munch

masterkit
100 POST

YUSSSSSSSS!

stormfront13
oh this is just ridiclous! montrail...you've got nothing...absolutley nothing. you need to know when to fold them...and you really should consider doing just that in this situation. really, you've done nothing but piss people off so far and it's actually funny watching you do it.

montrail
Damn girl. I went on here thinking that you were talking about the actual debate instaed of just keep posting in reguards to me. I actually stopped all of the arguing with them, and now were just disagreeing, not arguing like you were...let it go please.

(And could you please stop with the little fits at the beginning of your posts like your the nicest angel in the world.)

stormfront13
I went on here thinking that you were talking about the actual debate instaed of just keep posting in reguards to me.

someone has to tell you that you just need to give up

ugh...no you haven't. you just keep ignoring everything they say in every thread and don't provide any proof to back up your opinion.

montrail
Your going by what they said. I didn't ignore anything they said. They have actually been ignoring me for sometime. I have stated comic material as well. And what are you talking about give up? I am doing the same thing their doing. Look, your a cool person so I don't really wanna argue with you......however, I will ask you to join our new Storm forum

http://stormgoddess.forumgratis.biz/index.php

Its new so their only a little bit of people there. But I ask that you come because it will getr better in a few weeks...believe me.

stormfront13
Your going by what they said. I didn't ignore anything they said. They have actually been ignoring me for sometime. I have stated comic material as well. And what are you talking about give up? I am doing the same thing their doing. Look, your a cool person so I don't really wanna argue with you......however, I will ask you to join our new Storm forum

http://stormgoddess.forumgratis.biz/index.php

Its new so their only a little bit of people there. But I ask that you come because it will getr better in a few weeks...believe me.

alright...alright...i am going to do something i hardly ever do to anyone: apologize. i have had a very shitty time this past few months. 1) my aunt just died 2) i am 5,000 dollars behind on my mortage so i was evicted from my house which has been in my family since the late 1800's 3) and i'm just moving into a new apartment...so i'm sorry i was a bit of a bastard twords you. your actually a flippin sweet person, and you should really start a storm respect thread here. we could use it. just once again i'm sorry.

montrail
Thanks.

stormfront13
Thanks.

yeah...i was out of line kinda. and yeah, i'll definitley join the storm forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.