Batman and Nightwing vs Ultimate Captian America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
http://images.comicbookresources.com/news/batman_lee.jpg
and
http://www.noth.ch/archives/betis/b0401_f/nightwing.jpg

vs

http://www.mutanthigh.com/coppermine/albums/alternatex/ultimate/ultimates11.jpg

who comes out on top ?

Grimm22
Ult. Cap >> Batman

Ult. Cap >>>> Nightwing

Ult. Cap < Batman and Nightwing

King KAM
Ult Cap would lose to 616

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
Ult Cap would lose to 616

Eh, I disagree erm

Ult. Cap is stronger and faster than 616 Cap wink

All 616 Cap has on him is expereince

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Eh, I disagree erm

Ult. Cap is stronger and faster than 616 Cap wink

All 616 Cap has on him is expereince hes not faster nor stronger, and definatley cant fight as well.

Metalmanx
hes not faster nor stronger, and definatley cant fight as well.

He is actually, KK. Ult. Cap is physically superior to 616 Cap. The better fighter category is debatable, since I have yet to see enough proof of his fighting ability in the Ultimate universe.

H. S. 6
hes not faster nor stronger, and definatley cant fight as well.

That's incorrect.

Originally posted by Metalmanx
He is actually, KK. Ult. Cap is physically superior to 616 Cap. The better fighter category is debatable, since I have yet to see enough proof of his fighting ability in the Ultimate universe.

Yup. yes

DarkCrawler
Actually...I don't think that Ultimate Cap is any stronger. None of his feats indicate that. As for speed...616's speed feats absolutely trump Ultimate's. Hell, after Civil War #1, I think Ultimate one has even lost his badassery edge.

As for this, I think the tag team of Batman and Nightwing are able to take at least 6/10.

golem370
Ultimate Captain America
Rogers is also a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant. In addition, his strength and recuperative abilities exceed peak human levels (he was shown curling 540 lb eek!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Actually...I don't think that Ultimate Cap is any stronger. None of his feats indicate that. As for speed...616's speed feats absolutely trump Ultimate's. Hell, after Civil War #1, I think Ultimate one has even lost his badassery edge.

As for this, I think the tag team of Batman and Nightwing are able to take at least 6/10.

He is stronger. Around the 2+ ton range actually. That, and he's a bit more...ruthless than 616.

Anyway, I do agree with your judgement there. Batman and Nightwing win at least 6/10.

DarkCrawler
Marvel Cap has lifted 2200 pounds once (plus hurt many other superhumans). Handbooks generally tend to understate Cap.

golem370
What do you think of this Bio? Captain America- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Captain_America_%28Steve_Rogers%29

grey fox
Ult Cap is WAY more durable . He jumped out of a plane five miles in the air without a parachute.

Skill wise I'm going with 616 , although you have to take into consideration that Ult Cap overpowered Hulk via pure skill.

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Ult Cap is WAY more durable . He jumped out of a plane five miles in the air without a parachute.

Skill wise I'm going with 616 , although you have to take into consideration that Ult Cap overpowered Hulk via pure skill. dude,who is the cap expert? I am, so lemme do my thang,

FIRST Ult Cap has never fallen from 53,000 feet(roughly 10 miles) in the air, 2, 616 cap has leaped from airplanes constantly, and stuck the landing.

and as for the Strength, Like Dark Crawler said people just THINK he is stronger, because he caught that tree and shit, but in reality 616 cap has strength feats that put him in the 2+ ton range too, you only THINK ult cap is stronger because of Nick Fury saying he can bench a toyota. 616 Cap has bent airplane wings,thrown a shield through a truck,and ran through Reactor cores that LAZERS would take minutes to break through.

616 Cap is as strong or stronger than Ult.Cap.

UniOmni
Cap wins simply for the gayness that exudes from Dick in the picture above..........And this from a Nightwing fan.

batdude123

Also, I think Ult Cap beat Ult Spider-man in an armwrestling contest too. erm Ultimate Cap IS stronger than 616 Cap.

batdude123
Bats and Nightwing take the definite majority.

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
Also, I think Ult Cap beat Ult Spider-man in an armwrestling contest too. erm Ultimate Cap IS stronger than 616 Cap. how??? 616 cap can lift around 5tons, to his bio. Ult Spidey cant lift as much as his 616.

badabing
Bats and Nightwing take the definite majority.

yes thumb up

batdude123
how??? 616 cap can lift around 5tons, to his bio. Ult Spidey cant lift as much as his 616.

Yeah, and 616 Cap doesn't have any feats that would put him at the level 5 class. no The Marvel bio where it states Cap at 5 tons is BULLSHIT.

badabing
Yeah, and 616 Cap doesn't have any feats that would put him at the level 5 class. no The Marvel bio where it states Cap at 5 tons is BULLSHIT.
It also says under "optimal conditions", which means with Iron Man's help.

King KAM
Yeah, and 616 Cap doesn't have any feats that would put him at the level 5 class. no The Marvel bio where it states Cap at 5 tons is BULLSHIT. but ULT cap doesnt have any that say he is stronger than 616, and how bout when cap charged through a nuclean reactor core with LITTLE momentum?

batdude123
but ULT cap doesnt have any that say he is stronger than 616, and how bout when cap charged through a nuclean reactor core with LITTLE momentum?

That still doesn't prove to me that he could LIFT 5 tons. Batman also has some feats like that of Cap. I remember you showing me some scans of Cap knocking down a steel door when I asked you to show me proof that Cap is class 5. I've also seen Batman do some feats like that as well. He's kicked down gigantic trees in one kick, and he's also knocked down plenty of thick solid steel doors. I wouldn't consider Batman a class 5 character by any stretch of the imagination. erm You of course, can believe whatever you want to believe about Cap. That of course is your opinion, and you obviously have a right to it. yes However, I'm just not buying it. no

King KAM
That still doesn't prove to me that he could LIFT 5 tons. Batman also has some feats like that of Cap. I remember you showing me some scans of Cap knocking down a steel door when I asked you to show me proof that Cap is class 5. I've also seen Batman do some feats like that as well. He's kicked down gigantic trees in one kick, and he's also knocked down plenty of thick solid steel doors. I wouldn't consider Batman a class 5 character by any stretch of the imagination. erm You of course, can believe whatever you want to believe about Cap. That of course is your opinion, and you obviously have a right to it. yes However, I'm just not buying it. no that steel door was THICK i wanna see bats do something similar,and bats kicked down a tree, using chi, Cap demolishes a steel door with a broken shoulder.And that nuclear reactor wall was thick enough so that lazers would take minutes to burn into it.

batdude123
that steel door was THICK i wanna see bats do something similar,and bats kicked down a tree, using chi, Cap demolishes a steel door with a broken shoulder.And that nuclear reactor wall was thick enough so that lazers would take minutes to burn into it.

No, but that still doesn't prove to me that he can LIFT 5 tons. A bunch of street level characters have some strength feats that should seem impossible for their strength level, however they are like class 5 or anything. Sorry, unless I see Cap actually lifting something at or around 5 tons, I seriously don't buy the fact that he can lift 10,000 right up over his head. erm Anyway, before we go any further, do you think Ult Cap would take the majority over Bats and Nightwing???

King KAM
No, but that still doesn't prove to me that he can LIFT 5 tons. A bunch of street level characters have some strength feats that should seem impossible for their strength level, however they are like class 5 or anything. Sorry, unless I see Cap actually lifting something at or around 5 tons, I seriously don't buy the fact that he can lift 10,000 right up over his head. erm Anyway, before we go any further, do you think Ult Cap would take the majority over Bats and Nightwing??? how often does spiderman lift 25tons???????? and yes Ult Cap would pwn them both easier than 616, but 616 can take ult.cap easily, people are just nuthuggin ult cap, but in truth a true cap fan who reads both will easily tell you whos better. and its 616.

batdude123
how often does spiderman lift 25tons???????? and yes Ult Cap would pwn them both easier than 616, but 616 can take ult.cap easily, people are just nuthuggin ult cap, but in truth a true cap fan who reads both will easily tell you whos better. and its 616.

Hmm, well I still say NW and Bats would take the majority.

Grimm22

Nah, all incarnations of Cap are badass cool

Its just that Ult. Cap is a modern version of Cap who isnt afraid to go and kick some ass and ask questions later wink

JOE NUNEZ
Hmm, well I still say NW and Bats would take the majority. Here we go batdude. Do you think Batman by himself can beat Ult. Cap ?

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Here we go batdude. Do you think Batman by himself can beat Ult. Cap ?

He could possibly take him 4/10 on his own, but adding in Nightwing would make me say Bats and Nightwing 7/10.

who?-kid
I'm no Captain America fan, but I prefer the original one (616). Ultimate Cap is too macho for me. He also hides behind his guns.

He may be stronger, but I'm not convinced. If he's stronger, it's not much. The same for durability.

Batman alone can take Ultimate Cap.

Batman/Nightwing 8/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by who?-kid
I'm no Captain America fan, but I prefer the original one (616). Ultimate Cap is too macho for me. He also hides behind his guns.

He may be stronger, but I'm not convinced. If he's stronger, it's not much. The same for durability.

Batman alone can take Ultimate Cap.

Batman/Nightwing 8/10.

He hides behind his guns What the f**k?

You need to read some more Ultimates

D-Block
Solo Batman would lose to any Capt, but with Nightwing they might take the majority might

batdude123
Originally posted by D-Block
Solo Batman would lose to any Capt, but with Nightwing they might take the majority might

In a hand to hand fight, Cap might beat Bats, however if he gets his gadgets Cap would go down. Nightwing and Bats take this one 8/10.

golem370
Man you really understimate Captain Amercia Batdude

golem370
pic

golem370
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100779

MrHeavySilence
but ULT cap doesnt have any that say he is stronger than 616, and how bout when cap charged through a nuclean reactor core with LITTLE momentum?

We've seen the 616 Captain America get bested by Daredevil, Black Panther, Punisher, and a whole slew of street level fighters. Ultimate Cap has never had that problem.

DarkCrawler
None of them has bested him.

616 Cap has thrown his shield through a truck. Engine included. Does Ultimate have any feat equal to that?

And that is only one of the dozens of strength feats 616 has over Ultimate.

golem370
Didn't somebody say he beat Ultimate Hulk?

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
Man you really understimate Captain Amercia Batdude

What the f**k? You really underrestimate Batman golem.

H2H fight=Captain America wins

Normal fight with everybody's arsenal=Batman wins

wink

Metalmanx

wink

I can honestly agree with this.

Grimm22

wink

Agreed yes

badabing

wink
Cosigned.

complexbrother
bump

Warrior18
Team for the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.