DE Luke Vs Dooku and TPM Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DE Luke
Setting is in the Geonosis Arena(No Pillars),who wins?

(Not me,the REAL DE Luke Skywalker)

jollyjim311
Luke.

Lightsnake
Slaughter. Luke puts them both down instantly

Rampant ox
Do you even have to ask?!?! Dooku wtf pwns by himself!!! Luke is no match for the almighty master of Makashi!!

BlaxicanTroller
Well, no one was planning on asking you in the first place (joking). Yeah I thinm Luke takes this as well.

Escape81
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Do you even have to ask?!?! Dooku wtf pwns by himself!!! Luke is no match for the almighty master of Makashi!!

Rofl. Almighty? Dooku didn't seem so powerful when he got his hands amputated, followed by a swift decapitation . . .

DE Luke takes this. He's more powerful than Dooku and TPM Obi-Wan is almost a nonfactor. . .

DE Luke
I put Obi-Wan in there just to even it out,Escape.wink

Apollo5Cloud
You should have put someone like Mace.

darthsith19
DE Luke wins if he can launch a Force Storm. If not and it comes down to a lightsaber duel then Sidious still wins with only a slight amount of difficulty.

Apollo5Cloud
DE Luke can pull off force storms?

Lightsnake
By DE, Yoda himself isn;t stopping Luke

KingDubya
Luke takes this easily.

*sniffs* I smell fanboy...
*pulls out BFG from Doom 3 and commences firing*

Legion_of_Maul
Do you even have to ask?!?! Dooku wtf pwns by himself!!! Luke is no match for the almighty master of Makashi!! besides the fact you're a Dooks fanboy, WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT!

DE Luke
Originally posted by darthsith19
DE Luke wins if he can launch a Force Storm. If not and it comes down to a lightsaber duel then Sidious still wins with only a slight amount of difficulty. Huh?I didn't put Sids in this fight,and even if he did go against Luke again,he'd still go down hard.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Apollo5Cloud
DE Luke can pull off force storms?
Whoops, I was thinking Sidious... well, allright then, Luke wins but the duo put up a good fight.

stone7
duh. dooku and obi 1. luke cant beat no 2 jedi. i think padawan obi would slice him up alone. i alredy know that dooku can easy.luke would probally beat 2 young lings. the only jedi luke could beat is anakin when he just left tattoine.

Escape81
Originally posted by stone7
duh. dooku and obi 1. luke cant beat no 2 jedi. i think padawan obi would slice him up alone. i alredy know that dooku can easy.luke would probally beat 2 young lings. the only jedi luke could beat is anakin when he just left tattoine.

Erm . . . once again, you fail to read. This isn't Luke from the movies. It's Luke from DE.

GM Nebaris
Luke should be able to win this pretty comfortably. By DE, he is far beyond anyone from the movies, with maybe the exception of Vader. He was around DE Sidious' level in saber dueling imo (who was far greater in DE then he was in ROTS, and ROTS Sidious was one of the top dogs). He was also very strong in the force, one instance springs to mind where he telekenetically crushes and destroys an Emperial Walker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.