no penis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
other than the females which marvel and DC characters have no penis ?

galactus apocalypse and ego of course dont have one. superman doesnt have one. and im sure theres many others.

diabloman
mojo

Blair Wind
and you think of these things...why? What the f**k?

bigbran
lucifer.

bigbran
Originally posted by Blair Wind
and you think of these things...why? What the f**k? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Psyquis52
Venom, Wolverine, Silver Surfer, Thanos (you know that's why he's so pissed), Professor X, Kingpin, The Blob, Slug, Toad, Sandman, Cyborg, Bane (steroids and all that jazz), Killer Croc, Clayface, Mr. Freeze, and Captain Cold probably has one but I doubt he's ever used it.

diabloman
batman has no penis

bigbran
Originally posted by diabloman
batman has no penis actully he does, what do you think he uses on robin. laughing

Arcana
Wow... this is stupid.

Psyquis52
The Parasite, Metallo, Would've said Darkseid but the evidence is in his favor, Mxytplyck...Mxptylkcy...Mxtpylkcy...Mxt...ah hell.

Soleran
SS

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Soleran
SS I said that. mad

Grimm22
Originally posted by Arcana
Wow... this is stupid.

Co-Signed no expression

Tron
How about I close this, sound like a good idea?

And diabloman, you were already walking on thin ice. I said I was done warning you, so, enjoy the rest of your KMC time while you still have it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.