Halo A New Beginning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZekeHumanslayer
Alot of us have played the game Halo. You play as Master Chief and therefore get a feeling for the characters attitude and personality. But most of us dont know how master Chief started out. This RP is about how everything first started. Halo, The Master Chief and those Aliens we know as Covenant.

The time is roughly 550 years into the future. Humans have colonized other planets in different galaxies and have made contact with a violent race of aliens known as the covenant. The covenant have declared war on the entire human race for reasons the humans aren't sure of.
With a more advanced enemy comes the need for more advanced soldiers. In 2552 Dr. Catherine Halsley came up with a plan to change the tides of way and perhaps stop the covenant. Her plan was a project known as SPARTAN. The project was kept a secret. If anyone knew the cold truth behind it, it would end in failure.
Her project went smooth and in the end turned out a success. So successfully she decided to start another project. This time she would make sure the spartans were even more effective as they had been before.

In this RP you will start out as a normal 6 or even 7 year old boy or girl. You can live on any planet you want. Even make one up if you want, but you MUST be human.
Your characters will be kidnapped from their homes and taken to a different planet to be brutally trained to become the ultimate killing machines.

You can also RP as one of the scientists or trainers... BUT you must know alot about halo to RP one of those characters.

mine and silent wolfs idea

ZekeHumanslayer
*One day Zeke awoke to a ringing fun it was about 11 am and it was one of his friends wanting to know if he wanted to come outside and and play or go to the paintball field and paintball it sounded very interesting*

Zekes friend "Hey zeke your finally up hey wanna come outside and play or go paintballing"

Zeke "Hey Ronnell you know when you say the words go paintballing im up for that idea just let me get dressed and grab my gun and i will be right out ok"

Ronnell "ight den cya in a couple of minutes."

*Zeke hung up the phone and went to get ready he put on his camo clothes and got his gun and then went to walk out of his room but then noticed he forgot something and he turned around and went back into his room and got a clothe like thing and put it over his paintball gun it was a camo cover for his gun*

" i think today is going to be a very good day today"

(not bad for a starting post is it guys and gals)

newjak86
*Jacob was sitting at the table at 4:00 AM just having finished breakfest. his father was sitting on his right and his mother to his left. It was a typical weekday on Atinmar and Father was getting ready to go to work but as always before he did he asked us to take hands and bow our heads.*

Father: " Lord we thank you for keeping us together and keeping us safe. May you watch after us this day and give us the strength to do what we must this day. In your name we pray"

Everyone: "Amen"

*With that Father got up grabbed his mining helmet and kissed me on the head and walked out the door. Mother grabbed the dishes and put them in the sink. Then turned towards me and said have a good day. Then she handed me my sack and I took off towards school walking down the long corridors. It was a normal day as usual.*

BlaxicanTroller
Rayden stared passivly at the chess board in front of him. His opponent on the other hand, at least ten or fifteen years older, had a look of total focus and determination. Rayden yawned. He had been stringing the poor adult along the entire match, and it was starting to get boring. His oppenent moved one of his officers, causing Rayden to smile. He had already guessed that the guy as going to move that piece. Rayden grinned, moved a simple pawn into his desired spot, put one hand behind his back and held the other one out.

"Good game, Mister. Checkmate."

The adult stared down at the board in disbelief, gawking. He finally looked up, and shook Rayden's hand in disbelief. He got up and walked out of the room. Rayden laughed to himself as the roomful of people congradulated him on a job well done, and various encouragmets. Rayden had heard all of this before though. He walked out of the room as well. hi-fiving and shaking hands with people on his way out.

FG725
Sweat trickled from Glen's head. He sat down on a bench to catch his breath. He had been beating a punching bag for about an hour now and it was the same thing everyday of his life. His dad had been filled with grief since Glen's mother died. His dad treated Glen like a marine even though he was far to young. He didn't seem to grow stronger or bigger only weaker if anything. He was growing and he didn't even get the luxury of taking time to eat his dad gave him 10 minutes to eat each meal. Glen soon found himself asleep lying against the wall. His dad for once didn't bother him he had other things on his mind this would happen now and then Glen got a time to relax when it seemed like it was the one time his father couldn't.

SpadeKing
"Time to wake up!" the intercom announced hundreds of childrens began coming out of their rooms, and headed off towards the cafeteria, after eating, and learning some new stuff they all went outside today to play football the team captains were dubbed, "since I get first pick I call Josh!" a kid about 2 inches taller than the normal 6 year old jumped out and the other captain groaned and kicked in disappointment they knew they had no chance against him alone, when it finally came for josh's team to get the kick he went back at return catching the kick he immediatly reacted to the other team's sights all tried to corner him up he bursted out running, he was fast, unbeleivably fast some of the people on the other team was 10-13 and they couldn't keep up, he ran straight up the middle cause the side players to make a turn and causein much of the to slip, he didn't care that he had left all his blockers behind him, one player attempted to dive, josh reacted by jumping and running off the kids back at landing impact more players attempted a dive, he simply did a back step juke causing the players to either slip or dive into each other than it was him and the oldest person there a 15 year old, he simply just ran fullspeed the other guy was trying so hard then fell due to his legs not being able to keep up with his speed, the team captain came to congradulate him 'dude man that was awsome we never though you were that fast, so you're the best football player here and the best sniper in laser tag and nerf I wish I was you' he smiled replied thank you

BlaxicanTroller
I love your grammar spadeking. So sexy.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
I love your grammar spadeking. So sexy.

(thx I know its not no expression )

ZekeHumanslayer
Zeke goes outside to see if his friend ronnell is outside yet and he isnt so he goes around looking to see if anyone else is outside or if there are any other kids that live by him

"hello is there anybody on this street?"

SpadeKing
(im gonna be gone this weekend to some stupid place)

Spawn_Master
*Parker woke up at 9:00am on a Saturday morning, feeling very refreshed. He jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, grabbing a bowl of cereal and running into the living room, hoping he hadn't missed too many cartoons.*

newjak86
*School came easy for Jacob half of it was he was smart the other half was because he could see the answers on Miss Williams agenda. He had been accused of cheating when he was sitting up front which he was but now that he was sitting in the back they couldn't do it anymore even though he could still see that answer key from all the way back. After school school Jacob had exactly one hour before he had to go work in the junk yard so as always he went to the terrace. There were nine of them on the station the only "open" place on the station. Basicaly it was amarket place some 40 miles long. With all kinds of building and stuff to play on. He ran to the terrace with the other kids but as soon as he got inside the other kids wen one way he the other. He didn't belong with them they all looked down on him. Jacob's father had spent a good portion of his earning to send Jacob to the private teaching that was noramlly for the managers and engineer's kids. Jacob to those kids was nothing more than a dirt poor kid that was to smelly to play with. He was fine with it though truth be he enjoyed playing by himselfand having nothing but his thoughts to keep him company. Jacob picked up a pebble and threw it at the first sign he could see that was 50 yards away and as always he hit the dead center of the O in Ogon's Market.*

ZekeHumanslayer
Cool Halo A New Beginning

Alot of us have played the game Halo. You play as Master Chief and therefore get a feeling for the characters attitude and personality. But most of us dont know how master Chief started out. This RP is about how everything first started. Halo, The Master Chief and those Aliens we know as Covenant.

The time is roughly 550 years into the future. Humans have colonized other planets in different galaxies and have made contact with a violent race of aliens known as the covenant. The covenant have declared war on the entire human race for reasons the humans aren't sure of.
With a more advanced enemy comes the need for more advanced soldiers. In 2552 Dr. Catherine Halsley came up with a plan to change the tides of way and perhaps stop the covenant. Her plan was a project known as SPARTAN. The project was kept a secret. If anyone knew the cold truth behind it, it would end in failure.
Her project went smooth and in the end turned out a success. So successfully she decided to start another project. This time she would make sure the spartans were even more effective as they had been before.

In this RP you will start out as a normal 6 or even 7 year old boy or girl. You can live on any planet you want. Even make one up if you want, but you MUST be human.
Your characters will be kidnapped from their homes and taken to a different planet to be brutally trained to become the ultimate killing machines.

You can also RP as one of the scientists or trainers... BUT you must know alot about halo to RP one of those characters.

it is evryones idea sorry

*Zeke walked down to his friend ronnells housse and knocked on the door and ronnell answered*

Zeke "hey ronnell you coming out or what?"

Ronnell "nah man im sorryh i don't feel good my stomach and head hurts i dont know why but it does so im just going to saty inside."

FG725
Originally posted by ZekeHumanslayer

*Zeke walked down to his friend ronnells housse and knocked on the door and ronnell answered*

Ronnell "nah man im sorryh i don't feel good my stomach and head hurts i dont know why but it does so im just going to saty inside."
(why did you just recopy that whole thing! You could've just posted what you messed up on and what it should've been... What the f**k? )
Glen was sweating like a pig. He went to take a shower to refresh himself. He got done and walked into the living room. He turned on the television and smiled. He pulled out a bag of chips from under the couch. His dad didn't like him eating sweets so he enjoyed a nice snack on occasion.

SpadeKing

try edit next time? erm

ZekeHumanslayer
((i couldnt it had already been 15 min)

Kai Lein
you dont listen to well, do you zeke? SilentWolf said she would make this when she got back. so, i suggest you pray this dies so she can remake it, or she might be a tad pissed.

ZekeHumanslayer
dam kai why the f*ck dont you get off my dam back ur like a f*cking leech just trying to get me banned because u just dont like me so plz stop f*cking with me plz

Kai Lein
dam kai why the f*ck dont you get off my dam back ur like a f*cking leech just trying to get me banned because u just dont like me so plz stop f*cking with me plz um... you just did that yourself... been fun knowin ya, man... reported....

FG725
Originally posted by Kai Lein
um... you just did that yourself... been fun knowin ya, man... reported....
(Kai drop the damn case man. The last thing we need is a fight in this thread and SW is accsesible to a computer currently and gave us the go ahead okay....)

Kai Lein
(well, i didnt see that post, and Ush said to report Zeke if he ever cussed anyone out again.

ZekeHumanslayer
u know wut guys its been fun knowing all of u but kai but if i get banned ok i dont care im getting tired of this everything i do kai has a comment on so if i get banned im banned ok and if i dont get banned im prolly not gonna be on here anymore so yea fg or some1 can take over this thread actually i think im done here bye every1

Kai Lein
you're still on, not to mention this was silentwolf's idea. i suggest you just leave... oh.. this was the second time you said 'im leaving' lol

FG725
Originally posted by Kai Lein
you're still on, not to mention this was silentwolf's idea. i suggest you just leave... oh.. this was the second time you said 'im leaving' lol
(Kai seriously cut your crap it's not the least bit amusing and the fact that you continue to do this gets on everyones nerves not just Zekes.)

Kai Lein
(Hey, because i follow rules?)

SilentWolf
(Oh... Dear LORD! You guy's started without me!!! I must say that I am a bit heartbroken v_v...

I wanted to start the RP up myself so I could make it a little more organized and possible cut back on all the fighting.

Zeke, I appreciate your ambition in getting this thing moving but the title to this RP was suposed to be Halo: Spartan III.

I want to start this whole thread over but I guess now that would result in three different threads about this Rp and the limit is 2.

AAHHH You guys!!!!)

Spawn_Master

SilentWolf
Okay everyone, Im settle this now. Im going to restart this thread... Everyone just repost their intro in the new thread and we'll start.

Im going to pm ush about this whole thing and apolagize for all the threads that were started. I'll take full responsibility for them.

Spawn_Master

newjak86
(sounds good can't wait to get this started up and going)

Ushgarak
I appreciate people wanting to clarify issues, but I didn't actually approve any Halo games. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.