thanos vs superman (hand to hand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
who would win, in a straight out brawl?

bigbran
im going to say thanos
10/10
but you can convince me.

HisMajestyAC43
umm hand to hand as in no powers other than their base super stregths and durabilities, or hand to hand as in the same as we were doing before?

i still give it to thanos here, because he has more durability than superman.

Soleran
Originally posted by bigbran
but you can convince me.

Are you asking me to convince you or are you telling me to convince you?

bigbran
whatever. thanos wins.

bigbran
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
umm hand to hand as in no powers other than their base super stregths and durabilities, or hand to hand as in the same as we were doing before?

i still give it to thanos here, because he has more durability than superman. just strength and duribilty. no flying, no eyebeams, no teleportation, no nothing.

Rols
Depending which version of Superman but against Normal 1 or even slight sundipped id go for Thanos, the rest of the version ill go for Superman.

bigbran
post crisus.

Rols
Allstar, Pre-crisis, Red-sun, kryptonian, silly, so-silly, very-silly, extermely silly versions would own Thanos.

bigbran
not own, but beat.

Rols
Some would beat and some would own Thanos against this uber-extremely-very-sillly version of Superman.

bigbran
what version.

rotiart
Current superman would go down against Thanos. He actually HAS hand to hand fighting skills, having survived for years on planets without any family or aid. He grew up to form his own armada of thugs. Thanos should be class 100.. and has durability of such high degree he withstood a full on blast from Surfer without a scratch.. And hell anyone still standing after a full on from Odin... thats high durability.

Thanos wins.. I'd say 8.5/10... clark still has a chance... but not much.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
Current superman would go down against Thanos. He actually HAS hand to hand fighting skills, having survived for years on planets without any family or aid. He grew up to form his own armada of thugs. Thanos should be class 100.. and has durability of such high degree he withstood a full on blast from Surfer without a scratch.. And hell anyone still standing after a full on from Odin... thats high durability.

Thanos wins.. I'd say 8.5/10... clark still has a chance... but not much. no he doesnt.

bigbran
see...

bigbran
what...

bigbran
what..

bigbran
i..

bigbran
mean!!!

bigbran
thanos does have massive strength, but most people ignore this, who honestly beats aw this easy?

bigbran
lets...

bigbran
move..

bigbran
to..

bigbran
some..

bigbran
duribility!!!

bigbran
there is way to much duribility feats for thanos.

bigbran
ill show a couple more. this is omega, a being 2x as strong as galactus. superpowerful. made by thanos.

bigbran
thanos, abeing that rapes hearald level beings, lets watch.
wow, now thats durible.

bigbran
here shows his strength and duribility, and determination.

Soleran
Bigbran you wanna be like Thanos don't you, you can share it here with us, don't yeah?

Cubicks
I wanna be like Aunt May, what's wrong with that? wacko

batdude123
who would win, in a straight out brawl?

Taking out Superman's speed in a fight with Thanos. no

Rols
Allstar, pre-crisis, kryptonian.

bigbran
Originally posted by Rols
Allstar, pre-crisis, kryptonian. pre crisus darkseid was on highfather level, and highfather is on odin level. odin is prob on current thanos level you see.
pc darkseid=highfather=odin=thanos

is pc supes on pc darkseid level?

batdude123
pre crisus darkseid was on highfather level, and highfather is on odin level. odin is prob on current thanos level you see.
pc darkseid=highfather=odin=thanos

is pc supes on pc darkseid level?

Um, full power PC Darkseid was like on the power level of a 50% Galactus. wink

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Um, full power PC Darkseid was like on the power level of a 50% Galactus. wink
how do we know this?

batdude123
how do we know this?

His role in the universe, and also the fact that high angels and skyfathers were peeing their pants at just the sound of his name. yes

bigbran
but 50%?

batdude123
but 50%?

Um, give or take.

bigbran
so is odin = to highfather?

batdude123
so is odin = to highfather?

Uh, maybe??? confused

bigbran
Uh, maybe??? confused sweet, so does that mean current thanos is on the same level as pc darkseid(minus oe)

bigbran
and that would mean pc supes is below thanos (h2h), all star might be higher though.

Rols
This is the Pc supes that could change reality right.

Rols
because that would be the strongest 1.

bigbran
this also h2h.

bigbran
Originally posted by Rols
because that would be the strongest 1. no prime is.

Rols
So PC Supes is power cosmic Supes same as The Krytonian not Pre-crises, Superman Prime is the one who Sundiped for thousands of year who can then bend reality. Sorry im freakin confuse now.

bigbran
i know pre crisus supes. the rest i dont really know, i just know there power levels. and im a marvel guy, i do know a lot about dc, but theres too many supes and its bothersome.

Rols
I mostly buy Marvel but I follow some DC IE. Superman/Batman, some Superman issues, Infinity Crisis, Justice mini series.

Juntai
sweet, so does that mean current thanos is on the same level as pc darkseid(minus oe) No... not even close.

Avalonofthewind
Good fight, in this environment, it could go either way.

Superman is actually more durable than Thanos naturally, but Thanos normally has forcefields on.

From whats been implied... Adamantium > Thanos and Superman > Adamantium cutting lasers.

looldude
magneto ripped wolverine apart.

looldude
so did hulk.

Wally West
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman is actually more durable than Thanos naturally
blink I don't think so.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Wally West
blink I don't think so.

I would say so. Thanos usually has external enhancements.

So far a double black hole had little effect on Superman while a single black hole left Thanos in not so great shape.

Adamantium is stronger than Thanos, but weaker than Superman.

Now, Thanos has less specific weaknesses, particularly to energy.

MattDay
thanos, abeing that rapes hearald level beings, lets watch.
wow, now thats durible.

spiderman? wtf are you talking about

MattDay
all star is a an extremely enhanced superman, can practically move anything he wants by sheer force, is completely overloaded with sun radiation and has no kryptonite weaknesses, he'd take thanos with very powerful punches

bigbran
I would say so. Thanos usually has external enhancements.

So far a double black hole had little effect on Superman while a single black hole left Thanos in not so great shape.

Adamantium is stronger than Thanos, but weaker than Superman.

Now, Thanos has less specific weaknesses, particularly to energy. ya thanos was also trapped in it, supes is light speeed.

bigbran
Good fight, in this environment, it could go either way.

Superman is actually more durable than Thanos naturally, but Thanos normally has forcefields on.

From whats been implied... Adamantium > Thanos and Superman > Adamantium cutting lasers. yes, where was thanoss force feilds when he fought odin?

batdude123
ya thanos was also trapped in it, supes is light speeed.

Superman has feats that put him WELL beyond the speed of light. wink

bigbran
Superman has feats that put him WELL beyond the speed of light. wink im not saying anything about that, supes could go fast out of the black hole.

Avalonofthewind
ya thanos was also trapped in it, supes is light speeed.

I'm not getting your point to this.

Soleran
I'm not getting your point to this.

its this . thats his point!

bigbran
I'm not getting your point to this. thanos cant fly out of a dark hole, supes can and very fast at that.

Sea King
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43

i still give it to thanos here, because he has more durability than superman.

how? i mean id be the frist to say superman loes'es but hes invounerable right?! or did that change??

bigbran
Originally posted by Sea King
how? i mean id be the frist to say superman loes'es but hes invounerable right?! or did that change?? i think it changed when dooomsday killed him!

batdude123
i think it changed when dooomsday killed him!

Edit.

Sea King
i think it changed when dooomsday killed him!

um no doomsday was kryptonein and anything that came from supermans home planet could have the abilty to harm him so doomsday of course could kill him just as superman could kill doomsday.

bigbran
omg, are people actully saying a post crisus supes will win.doh

bigbran
in h2h, face it thanos 10/10

Soleran

Well lets say Superman uses his superspeed on the ground to SPEEDBLITZ Thanos by picking him up by his ankle and throwing him out of the planet..........................thats H2H and a win and a yup you got it SPEEDBLITZ baby.

Hands down the greatest power on the forum!

Sea King

look i dont like sups and i think everybody knows this but their is nothing thanos can do to hurt him in a h2h fight

Mr. Universe
Thanos has beaten beings as fast or faster than Supes in h2h combat. He'd beat the shit out of Superman, hand to hand or no.

bigbran
i guess your right.

Soleran
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Thanos has beaten beings as fast or faster than Supes in h2h combat. He'd beat the shit out of Superman, hand to hand or no.

Tell me of a speedster that has gone toe to toe with Thanos and how he handled it.

I mean someone that LITERALLY used speed in the battle, not just someone that is fast.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soleran
Well lets say Superman uses his superspeed on the ground to SPEEDBLITZ Thanos by picking him up by his ankle and throwing him out of the planet..........................thats H2H and a win and a yup you got it SPEEDBLITZ baby.

Hands down the greatest power on the forum! so at the beginning i said no nothing, i guess that doesnt apply, and i guess thanos can use his powers too then.

STOP BENDING THE RULES!!!!

Mr. Universe
Tell me of a speedster that has gone toe to toe with Thanos and how he handled it.

I mean someone that LITERALLY used speed in the battle, not just someone that is fast.

The Fallen One. Now shhhhhh.

Soleran
Yeah thats great look who else Champion gets busted up by...............

Soleran
The Fallen One. Now shhhhhh.

You call that H2H, that was Thanos using his powers. You my friend need a lesson in what h2h means.

Mr. Universe
You call that H2H, that was Thanos using his powers. You my friend need a lesson in what h2h means.

No dummy. He tried to speedblitz Thanos and WHAM. Shows that his speed wasn't a problem to Thanos. Shhhhhh,

bigbran
theres no powes i this fight, get back on topic.

Soleran
No dummy. He tried to speedblitz Thanos and WHAM. Shows that his speed wasn't a problem to Thanos. Shhhhhh,

Mr. Universe

Didn't know reaction time was part of his powers dummy. Shhhh.

Plus Supes doesn't have enough strength to harm Thanos.

Sea King
Didn't know reaction time was part of his powers dummy. Shhhh.

Plus Supes doesn't have enough strength to harm Thanos.

and thanos cant harm sup period

olympian
Thanos beats top tiers left and rigth as well as heralds and cant harm Superman?

Explain that one.

Soleran
Originally posted by olympian
Thanos beats top tiers left and rigth as well as heralds and cant harm Superman?

Explain that one.

its a little thing called SPEEDBLITZ!

Sea King

Explain that one.

ok how do you harm someone that can only be hurt by magic and krypotonite? (dont forget they only go h2h in this no weapons and no powers that cause this to be anythig other then hand to hand)

Mr. Universe
its a little thing called SPEEDBLITZ!

The Fallen One couldn't speedblitz Thanos

Keep telling yourself that Dorothy.

bigbran
he cant use powers!

bigbran
ok how do you harm someone that can only be hurt by magic and krypotonite? (dont forget they only go h2h in this no weapons and no powers that cause this to be anythig other then hand to hand) **** off, ive seen supes get hurt before, so now hes unbeatable?

Mr. Universe
ok how do you harm someone that can only be hurt by magic and krypotonite? (dont forget they only go h2h in this no weapons and no powers that cause this to be anythig other then hand to hand)

Didn't Doomsday like beat him to death? I've also seen Wonder Woman knock him around once or twice.

Soleran
he cant use powers!

What do you mean no powers he is just running not flying, Superman is fast thats Superman.

Superman just BFR's this sucker everytime, check that actually 8/10.

Sea King
The Fallen One couldn't speedblitz Supes.

Keep telling yourself that Dorothy.

y i dont like sups in any way at all as a matter fact i prob hate him more then anyone but bias aside how does thanos harm someone who can only be hurt by magic and krypotonite(anything from his planet also has the abilty to harm him) and remember they cant use their powers that makes this anything but h2h

Mr. Universe

Superman just BFR's this sucker everytime, check that actually 8/10.

Thanos teleports fanboy.

Mr. Universe
y i dont like sups in any way at all as a matter fact i prob hate him more then anyone but bias aside how does thanos harm someone who can only be hurt by magic and krypotonite(anything from his planet also has the abilty to harm him) and remember they cant use their powers that makes this anything but h2h
I've seen him harmed by physical means Jenny. Stop making shit up.

Sea King
Didn't Doomsday like beat him to death? I've also seen Wonder Woman knock him around once or twice.

and doomsday is krypotoian to so whats your point??

olympian
And speedblitz its the heavens answer to every battle situation.

Especially in situations where hes going against a definatly stronger guy and more durable to boot.

How many times has he pulled what Mongul Jr has thought him? miffed

Going on:

- - -

"ok how do you harm someone that can only be hurt by magic and krypotonite? (dont forget they only go h2h in this no weapons and no powers that cause this to be anythig other then hand to hand)"

Superman can only be harmed by Magic and Kriptonite? The hell?

Is that why WW and other top tiers have made Supes bleed?

- - -

"and doomsday is krypotoian to so whats your point??"

DD didnt beat and hurt Supes because he was kriptonian. Thats how he could TRACK him on Earth.

He beat around him because he was STRONG to do that.

Sea King
I've seen him harmed by physical means Jenny. Stop making shit up.

by who and how was his power set at that time? also does calling people names make you happy or does it make you think its helping your case?@ss Licker nope dont seem to be helping me

Mr. Universe
and doomsday is krypotoian to so whats your point??

Err..Wonder Woman has harmed him before. Knocked him in the back of the head. The guy was hurt.

Try again fanboy!!

Mr. Universe
by who and how was his power set at that time? also does calling people names make you happy or does it make you think its helping your case?@ss Licker nope dont seem to be helping me

I bet you are the life of your remedial class. Stop living in a fantasy world where Supes can't be beat shitface.

Soleran
Thanos teleports fanboy.

Show me, I know he uses his tech to TP all the time, show me TP without the tech.

Soleran
I bet you are the life of your remedial class. Stop living in a fantasy world where Supes can't be beat shitface.

Your telling him to stop living in a fantasy world where you are comparing 2 fantasy characters...........................take your own advice lol.

olympian
"by who and how was his power set at that time? also does calling people names make you happy or does it make you think its helping your case?@ss Licker nope dont seem to be helping me"

He was hurt by:

Mon El

Lobo

WW

Etrigan

CM

BLack Adam

Mongul

Silver Banshee

Orion

Darkseid

And those are on the top of my head. Coincidently (or maybe even not) those wer all practically close type matches.

Since when cant Superman be hurt physically? Where did you got that ideia.

Mr. Universe
Your telling him to stop living in a fantasy world where you are comparing 2 fantasy characters...........................take your own advice lol.

That's just stupid, stupid.

Sea King
Err..Wonder Woman has harmed him before. Knocked him in the back of the head. The guy was hurt.

Try again fanboy!!

(sorry mods i cant help myself so if you have to bann me i understand but this guy is shit)

ok you know what you your nothing but a thanos fanboy who thinks his man thanos can beat everyone and just so you know you can go to hell because i your stupid opions mean nothing when all you say is he wins cause hes thanos i once thought superman is the most overrated hero of all times but im wrong its thanos and its you who makes him seem more powerful then he really is so before you go blabbing your thoughts you should clear your throt of all that sperm and try to take a min to think. (i know it is hard for you though) so you should take your transvest self to a serch engien and learn something about comics because your just a stupid big grin

Soleran
That's just stupid, stupid.

Your awesome, that said you didn't even answer my question. Until you do your riding on the coats of other people's work, good job!

Sea King
"by who and how was his power set at that time? also does calling people names make you happy or does it make you think its helping your case?@ss Licker nope dont seem to be helping me"

He was hurt by:

Mon El

Lobo

WW

Etrigan

CM

BLack Adam

Mongul

Silver Banshee

Orion

Darkseid

And those are on the top of my head. Coincidently (or maybe even not) those wer all practically close type matches.

Since when cant Superman be hurt physically? Where did you got that ideia.

i see alot of magic their to

Mr. Universe
(sorry mods i cant help myself so if you have to bann me i understand but this guy is shit)

ok you know what you your nothing but a thanos fanboy who thinks his man thanos can beat everyone and just so you know you can go to hell because i your stupid opions mean nothing when all you say is he wins cause hes thanos i once thought superman is the most overrated hero of all times but im wrong its thanos and its you who makes him seem more powerful then he really is so before you go blabbing your thoughts you should clear your throt of all that sperm and try to take a min to think. (i know it is hard for you though) so you should take your transvest self to a serch engien and learn something about comics because your just a stupid big grin

sorry I touched your vagina.

Mr. Universe
Your awesome, that said you didn't even answer my question. Until you do your riding on the coats of other people's work, good job!

okay, scum. and thanos has teleported unaided in several instances, most noticeable against Magus. now run back into the closet you...

olympian
Nope. Cm has hurt Superman and made him bleed without using magic.

WW does not use magic when punching pll.

Lobo doesnt either.

DD doesnt either.

Darkseid doesnt either.

Orion doesnt either.

BA, same way as CM. He has hurt Supes without using magic punches or ligthing.

Etrigan as far as i know, while a creature of magic, doesnt magically charge its fists either and he has punched Kal to the moon.

Mon El doesnt use magic either. Hes a Daxamite.

Mongul doesnt use magic either.

?

SK. The ideia you have that Supes cant be hurt physically without being by resorting to magic and K its wrong. Simply wrong. You have no basis whatsoever for that from what the comics show.

Mr. Universe
Nope. Cm has hurt Superman and made him bleed without using magic.

WW does not use magic when punching pll.

Lobo doesnt either.

Darkseid doesnt either.

Orion doesnt either.

BA, same way as CM. He has hurt Supes without using magic punches or ligthing.

Mon El doesnt use magic either.

Mongul doesnt use magic either.

?

SK. The ideia you have that Supes cant be hurt physically without being by resorting to magic and K its wrong. Simply wrong. You have no basis whatsoever for that from what the comics show.

This is of little importance to the school for superman fanboyism. Logic and proof are secondary to opinion.

olympian
I wonder where they got that idea tho? They cant possibly read his comics and simply erase the moments where those happen?

Or can they?

And pll find strange, when someone else says other top tiers will hurt and do well against him in that type of match like those did.

Sea King
This is of little importance to the school for superman fanboyism. Logic and proof are secondary to opinion.

you know what you come in here talking about fanboys but yet thats all your are and nothing more

Soleran
okay, scum. and thanos has teleported unaided in several instances, most noticeable against Magus. now run back into the closet you...

LOL and guess what this isn't with Thanos using TP, its H2H, so based on that its a BFR, speedblitz.

bigbran
What do you mean no powers he is just running not flying, Superman is fast thats Superman.

Superman just BFR's this sucker everytime, check that actually 8/10. its just h2h, and that means supes is grounded, just natural agility, strength, duribility, and h2h skills. no bfr, no superspeed, no eyeblasts, no handblasts.
thanos 10/10

bigbran
you know what you come in here talking about fanboys but yet thats all your are and nothing more hey thanos is my fav character, but seriously, thanos will beat him to death,(invunerabity, this is the first ive heard of it) even if he was invurnable(whitch he isnt) that doesnt mean he cant be koed, or anything. seriosly.

who?-kid
LOL and guess what this isn't with Thanos using TP, its H2H, so based on that its a BFR, speedblitz.
Just ignore Mr. Universe, he wants attention. He obviously knows nothing about comics, and tries to hide his ignorance with a (cough cough) tough attitude.

I don't take him seriously.

bigbran
its just h2h, and that means supes is grounded, just natural agility, strength, duribility, and h2h skills. no bfr, no superspeed, no eyeblasts, no handblasts.
thanos 10/10 so thats what this is, and give your opinion, no stpid ones.

Tron

If you disagree, fine, but do it in a less insulting manner when you post in here.you.

Thank

MattDay
hey thanos is my fav character, but seriously, thanos will beat him to death,(invunerabity, this is the first ive heard of it) even if he was invurnable(whitch he isnt) that doesnt mean he cant be koed, or anything. seriosly.

you did read that MM says superman is unharmed by that blast... idiot! lol read better will you, that actually shows his invulnerability

bigbran
so basically mm know excactly how supes feels, really roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
so basically mm know excactly how supes feels, really roll eyes (sarcastic)

The guy IS a telepath. no expression

MattDay
lol yea, he read super mind to see if he was in trouble or not, he wasnt hassled by the blow, so he told the rest to hold

bigbran
yeah and the oe doesnt effect supes, but that dons him as invunerable, the first time i heard this was yesterday, but i guess that explains his death, bleeding, getting hurt by mongul, ww.... but yeah thanos couldnt hurt him. i knew when i made this thread somebody would give supes some power to win, since it would be virtully impossible for him to otherwise. yes thanos fanboys are bad( at least im realistic) this is the worst thing i have ever heard, and all of the sudden when its brought upby somebody, everyone went along like they knew it all along. wow a lot of people dont have any reason to call others fanboys.

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by who?-kid
Just ignore Mr. Universe, he wants attention. He obviously knows nothing about comics, and tries to hide his ignorance with a (cough cough) tough attitude.

I don't take him seriously.

When will these kids hop off my dick??

Give my phallus room to breath please. I already have a *****. I don't need grown men suffocating my dick too. Why do people I never even speak to feel the need to talk shit about the god? Keep my name out of your mouth.

Why oh why? LOL.

MattDay
well i think there is an issue where it explains lightly i add, that superman's aura luckily for him keeps the omegas effect off of him but it hits like a concussive force when it hits him, so he goes flying as he does so well...

bigbran
yeah but still tooo bad thanos isnt darkseid.
thanos 10/10

golem370
Thanos a very good chance against Superman.. Thanos went to the worst places in Marvel Universe and stayed for 80 years to sharpen his abilities..

bigbran
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos a very good chance against Superman.. Thanos went to the worst places in Marvel Universe and stayed for 80 years to sharpen his abilities.. very good chance??!?!?!?!? have you seen this guy use physical strength, hed killl supes.

Avalonofthewind
very good chance??!?!?!?!? have you seen this guy use physical strength, hed killl supes.

What physical strength? He hasn't done anything that Supes can't do physically.

bigbran
in punching power, i dont think supes is killing ss.

who?-kid
What physical strength? He hasn't done anything that Supes can't do physically.
Don't bother. I have tried to explain that Superman practically invented strength feats. Thanos is of course STRONG, but when we are talking about raw power, Superman has some crazy feats.

Thanos hasn't, or not in the same way as Superman has. Thanos' great and impressive feats are more based upon his incredible durability and his powerful blasts (and of course his strength too).

I wouldn't know ONE strength feat of Thanos that Superman can't do also (with one hand lol).

bigbran
Originally posted by who?-kid
Don't bother. I have tried to explain that Superman practically invented strength feats. Thanos is of course STRONG, but when we are talking about raw power, Superman has some crazy feats.

Thanos hasn't, or not in the same way as Superman has. Thanos' great and impressive feats are more based upon his incredible durability and his powerful blasts (and of course his strength too).

I wouldn't know ONE strength feat of Thanos that Superman can't do also (with one hand lol). not talking about lifting feats, its all about the punches.

bigbran
so basically supes can slap around hulk and drax(at the same time), one punch warlock.......

who?-kid
so basically supes can slap around hulk and drax(at the same time),
You mean knock Hulk and Drax back for at most a second, maybe two. Sure, Superman can do that. I don't see why not.

Avalonofthewind
so basically supes can slap around hulk and drax(at the same time), one punch warlock.......

Yup. In the same circumstance, he sure could.

Since when is a slap considered a feat? Seriously...

bigbran
and supes can kill silver surfer.

Avalonofthewind
and supes can kill silver surfer.

If Surfer just stood there exactly the same way, he sure could...

Broly92
Yup. In the same circumstance, he sure could.

Since when is a slap considered a feat? Seriously...
Warlock kills Supes easily
If Surfer just stood there exactly the same way, he sure could...
No he didn't but if he did he still beat Superman stick out tongue

bigbran
yes stood there...
sorry who kid....

bigbran
its hard to get away...

bigbran
when you get overpowered.

Avalonofthewind
when you get overpowered.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/583/superman269gt.th.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5371/superman275hb.th.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/2204/superman312la.th.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9480/superman321cs.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/542/superman331ka.th.jpg

Broly92
Yea we already know Darkseid sucks

Avalonofthewind
its hard to get away...

He just stood there... now THIS is a punch... straight across the Solar System...

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/8731/angrysupes8ju.th.jpg

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/9537/angrysupes22yp.th.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Broly92
Yea we already know Darkseid sucks

Yet he's still stronger and more powerful than SS and Thanos by far.

Are you just going to make silly comments, or are you going to have actual proof for anything?

bigbran
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/583/superman269gt.th.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5371/superman275hb.th.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/2204/superman312la.th.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9480/superman321cs.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/542/superman331ka.th.jpg did he kill him? and supes actully has a chance against darkseid, plus didnt everyone agree that ss was above supes.

Avalonofthewind
did he kill him? and supes actully has a chance against darkseid, plus didnt everyone agree that ss was above supes.

What does killing have to do with anything?
DS is above SS, and not everyone agrees that SS is above Supes.

Broly92
I can't because my computer sucks so usally I just let other people do it and SS>>Supes or atleast by a little bit wins and Thanos=Non Jobbing Darkseid

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>