The Kingly Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
This is my own social thread. I expect mass flaming for this. Don't dissappoint me! whistle

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
This is my own social thread. I expect mass flaming for this. Don't dissappoint me! whistle

Dude, you're a f*cking Communist!!!! mad

The Pict
what was the point? expecting a "mass flaming" means you have read the other threads that got people p*ssed off. dude this is just a waste of space as it is gonna disappear off the page sooner rather than later.

Xavius
Okay then.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Dude, you're a f*cking Communist!!!! mad
Hehehehehehehe!Originally posted by The Pict
what was the point? expecting a "mass flaming" means you have read the other threads that got people p*ssed off. dude this is just a waste of space as it is gonna disappear off the page sooner rather than later. I agree with that.

Reverend Maynar
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better than yours. Damn right, its better than yours. I could teach you, but i'd have to charge.

LizzyT123
you called him a communist? pshhhhhhhhh lol

LanceWindu
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!

Triple H married a whore. no expression

Xavius
Triple H is a whore.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Reverend Maynar
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better than yours. Damn right, its better than yours. I could teach you, but i'd have to charge.
That was greatnessOriginally posted by LizzyT123
you called him a communist? pshhhhhhhhh lol PssshhhOriginally posted by LanceWindu
Triple H married a whore. no expression Yes he did.

Philip_ll
I would just like to say thank thee, for creating this thread for me since i am the reigning king of KMC.

Bloigen
Won't this get closed for Flame Baiting?

Philip_ll
Originally posted by Bloigen
Won't this get closed for Flame Baiting?

yes it will, i will be closing it in about 2 days. i just want to get a response from that triple H guy for kicks.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Philip_ll
I would just like to say thank thee, for creating this thread for me since i am the reigning king of KMC.

Well, you're not a king. You are but a mere Jester...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.