I can walk, I can talk, I can SIIIINNNNNGG!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nevermind
Yes, That's right, a video of me, well not singing but of me rapping and just being an entertainer in general. It was a video that was recorded earlier this year at Battle of the Bands. Me and my friend (Known as the band Public Transport) came like second last or something. This entire show we preformed was unprepared so we had no idea what we were doing. The first three minutes are great were as towards the end it starts to drag. Nonetheless, still a worth while view. I'm the guy with the suspenders and blue beanie.

Click here to view.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Nevermind
Yes, That's right, a video of me, well not singing but of me rapping and just being an entertainer in general. It was a video that was recorded earlier this year at Battle of the Bands. Me and my friend (Known as the band Public Transport) came like second last or something. This entire show we preformed was unprepared so we had no idea what we were doing. The first three minutes are great were as towards the end it starts to drag. Nonetheless, still a worth while view. I'm the guy with the suspenders and blue beanie.

Click here to view.

laughing

man i feel like killing myself for missing it.

LanceWindu
Wow this is annoying.

Although, Nevermind, you were better than your friend at rapping. stick out tongue

Prabhodh
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Wow this is annoying.

Although, Nevermind, you were better than your friend at rapping. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

nevermind did you guys even practise for this?

Nevermind
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Wow this is annoying.

Hahaha. Yeah I've always been a black jewish boy at heart stick out tongue. I'd also like to mention that I diss a guy called "Dicko" a lot. Dicko is a wanker judge who isn't qualified to judge anything about music and models his whole personality off the ex-jude from Australian Idol. Last Year, we received a 2 out of 10 from him, this yeah we got a 3! HA!

-Tired Hiker-
Dude that was cool. Your guys's stage pressence was pretty awesome. I think that's the first time I ever heard Australians rap, sounds f*cking saweet! thumb up

Oh, and you guys have balls!

Nevermind
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Dude that was cool. Your guys's stage pressence was pretty awesome. I think that's the first time I ever heard Australians rap, sounds f*cking saweet! thumb up

Oh, and you guys have balls!

laughing

Hahahaha, thanks dude! Yeah it was a tough 6 minutes but we got that party started! Plus, it's sweet to kick a band of 7th grader's asses, makes you feel like a man! cool

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Nevermind
laughing

Hahahaha, thanks dude! Yeah it was a tough 6 minutes but we got that party started! Plus, it's sweet to kick a band of 7th grader's asses, makes you feel like a man! cool laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.