Will Gwen Stacy die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Is Gwen Stacy gonna die in this movie or will she die in spider-man 4?

Dan-El
It depends. There are 2 Stacy's that have died and both are in SM 3. Captain Stacy and Gwen Stacy...
I believe that Captain Stacy will die due to... Harry? And that's what leads to the climax of the story, with Pete and Harry's throwdown.

i think carnge might kill here in the 4th movie or the 2nd green goblin(Harry osborn) might kill her like in the comics

i mean her

Mr Parker
with sony making these movies,if she doesnt die in this film,it will probably be in the fouth film. mad wish mary jane would die though. mad

NoFate007
They shouldn't have even put Gwen in the films - and especially not the third one after setting up Mary Jane like they did. I hope they kill Gwen off.

Doc Ock
Sony said she won't die when Bryce Dallas Howard was cast.

She'll live to see SM-4.

NoFate007
They should have Venom eat her face lol.

steverules
Let the little kiddies see a woman have her face bitten of

Dan-El
Originally posted by NoFate007
They shouldn't have even put Gwen in the films - and especially not the third one after setting up Mary Jane like they did. I hope they kill Gwen off.

Agreed. If they added Gwen at all, it should have been in the first movie, so we could have her killed off by this one. Captain Stacy would've died in SM 2, and in this one, after Peter is driven to the edge by black costume and Gwen's death, MJ could be the one to help pull him out of it. But that may be a bit off, since there'd be at least two deaths in every movie.

And in response to the whole "getting killed by Carnage" thing, wake up man! You're living in a dream world of your own creation! Since Venom won't truly be the villain till SM 4, they would never add Carnage so soon.

Trust me, boys, Venom won't be here till 4. There will be a 4.

steverules
We'll see a bit of venom, cause Pete is gettin rid of the symbiote costume in 3 so I reckon we'll see venom in 3

Dan-El
In the last 5 minutes or so, or during the credits

steverules
Maybe

H. S. 6
They should have Venom eat her face lol.

laughing out loud

That would be pretty cool, though.

HellMaster93
Mmmm.... brains... YUMMY!

Solo
From what I heard it ends like so:

Harry and Peter end up joining sides to defeat Venom.

There's also a popular rumour going around that Spider-Man is going to get his ass handed over by Venom.

NoFate007
I just thought of something. What if they made Gwen the girlfriend of Brock in this? If Peter kind of starts stealing her away from him, that gives him some more motivation to hate him. Then Venom can eat her face and be like "ew this is too fattening than it should be". Lol. But seriously, if they make it so Gwen/Brock are an item, and Gwen starts liking Peter, he can hate him more than just like "I lost a job."

Dan-El
I just thought of something. What if they made Gwen the girlfriend of Brock in this? If Peter kind of starts stealing her away from him, that gives him some more motivation to hate him. Then Venom can eat her face and be like "ew this is too fattening than it should be". Lol. But seriously, if they make it so Gwen/Brock are an item, and Gwen starts liking Peter, he can hate him more than just like "I lost a job."

Screws with comic canon, but it would be interesting.

NoFate007
There's already been a few screw ups with comic canon. They're not supposed to be 100% like them. Otherwise we'd have a cooler looking black suit, Sandman wouldn't be killing Uncle Ben, and the Green Goblin wouldn't be on a flying surfboard with his hair showing lol.

Dan-El
We're still not totally positive about Flint killing Ben. As said before, it could be the symbiote imparing Pete's judgement.

That's right, I'm on a first-name basis with ALL the characters! lol

NoFate007
Man I hope so, cause I'd hate to see Raimi suck up to Sandman just cause he has a hardon for the character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.