Savage Hulk & Namor Run The Gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Two powerhouses working as a team.

All battles are spontaneous with no prep time for either party.

There is a day of rest and relaxation between each battle and for each character to heal from their wounds. This is current Namor with his current black suit.

The Gauntlet:

1. Doc Samson & Thing

2. Steel & Colossus

3. Thing, Colossus, Doc Samson

4. Wonder Man

5. Wonder Woman

6. Thor

7. Superman

8. King Hyperion

Battle takes place within a giant magically enchanted Adamantium box roughly the size of 3 football fields. The height from bottom to top is 50 feet. This box is totally enclosed and is impossible to escape from.

Gauntlet runners and combatants fight within character. They fight how they normally fight within their respective comics.

A win is by knockout or death of either the Combatants, or their opponents.

Debate.

lilnutta12
let me see hulk beats them but with namor supes doesnt have this

he should be last i say

hyperion doesnt get that far agfainst these 2 not with rest

nimrod009
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

1. Doc Samson & Thing - 10/10

2. Steel & Colossus - 10/10

3. Thing, Colossus, Doc Samson - 9/10

4. Wonder Man - 9/10

5. Wonder Woman - 4/10

6. Thor - 4/10

7. Superman - 1/10

8. King Hyperion - don't know

LethalFemme
What does the black suit do?

DarkCrawler
Namor does not dry out with it. It's made by Reed Richards.

Anyway, I say they pretty much beat everyone until number five, and if they get through five, they don't have much chance against numbers six and seven.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor does not dry out with it. It's made by Reed Richards.

Anyway, I say they pretty much beat everyone until number five, and if they get through five, they don't have much chance against numbers six and seven.

thanx sweetie

they lose at five

grey fox
They lose at six/seven

hulkrulz
they never lose. Hulk could just tell Namor to take a swim

Dinalfos
I Suppose Superman cannot recharge himself because of this adamantium box?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I Suppose Superman cannot recharge himself because of this adamantium box?

Your right. I think it takes a while for his solar energy in his cells to dissipate. He could still pull it off.

Broly92
No he couldn't without speed Hulk and Namor could easily beat Superman so a weaker him loses

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Your right. I think it takes a while for his solar energy in his cells to dissipate. He could still pull it off.

But the more he fights and the more punches he throws/takes, the faster it goes, right?

Validus
Namor isn't going to last long with Supes. He and his black suit just get melted. Regardless, they shouldn't make it past Thor.

Grimm22
Round 1: Doc Samson can't beat Hulk no

Ben and Namor have a history of battles usually ending with one winning, however their victorys are about even wink

Ben can't beat Hulk no expression

Round 2: Same as before.

Except Colossus dosent have to breath, however he has little to no experience fighting in water or against Namor for that matter.

Round 3: Doc Samson and Colossus can't beat Hulk.

So even if Ben can beat Namor (flip a coin), then he still has to deal with Hulk.

Round 4: Wonderman is powerful, however he is no warrior wink

Round 5: WW beats Namor or Hulk. however the two of them may beat the Amazon Princess

Round 6: Thor frys Namor and beats Hulk big grin

Round 7: Supes wins

Round 8: Hulk and Namor lose

Grimm22
Woops stick out tongue ..

Just realized that this dosent take place near water.

This gives Colossus a better advatage over Namor, however he still loses big grin

rotiart
Noone from 1-4 give Namor and Hulk a hard fight. In fight five Namor and Hulk give are given a good fight by thor, however eventually they will beat him.

Against Superman, in an arena where his powers will eventually drain away. He would have to speedblitz to take out Hulk. I can only see Hulk and Namor pulling 6/10 if Supes doesn't speedblitz. But if supes does, Hulk and Namor go down here.

If somehow they make it to King Hyperion, they die. I envision the King to Sundipped Superman. Honestly, thats my approach on him. And at that level, the two earth dwellers just plain die.

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Noone from 1-4 give Namor and Hulk a hard fight. In fight five Namor and Hulk give are given a good fight by thor, however eventually they will beat him.

Against Superman, in an arena where his powers will eventually drain away. He would have to speedblitz to take out Hulk. I can only see Hulk and Namor pulling 6/10 if Supes doesn't speedblitz. But if supes does, Hulk and Namor go down here.

If somehow they make it to King Hyperion, they die. I envision the King to Sundipped Superman. Honestly, thats my approach on him. And at that level, the two earth dwellers just plain die.

Bullcrap, Number 3 is a close one, the only obstacle there is Hulk big grin

rotiart
Savage Hulk can beat the entire Avengers or FF4 roster by himself. Adding Namor to his side, even in a 2 vs 3, I give it to greenskin and flippers over longhair, metal man, and rockdude.

I see Namor beating any of those 3 by himself also. Especially with a wetskin suit.

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Savage Hulk can beat the entire Avengers or FF4 roster by himself. Adding Namor to his side, even in a 2 vs 3, I give it to greenskin and flippers over longhair, metal man, and rockdude.

I see Namor beating any of those 3 by himself also. Especially with a wetskin suit.

Ben can beat Namor, they have always had a 50/50 showing.

Heck, Ben usually does better than Hulk does against Namor because Hulk has no skill whatsoever wink

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ben can beat Namor, they have always had a 50/50 showing.

Heck, Ben usually does better than Hulk does against Namor because Hulk has no skill whatsoever wink Good point. Ben and Namor have had some good battles that were even. Except for the water battles.

Anyways team 3 should be ahead of #4. WM may be tough but he isn't tougher than Doc, Colossus, and Thing. I say they have a tough time with team #3, if they get past them they will take #4 easily then will run into a wall with Wonderwoman. If they edge out #5 they will surely loose to #6.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Good point. Ben and Namor have had some good battles that were even. Except for the water battles.

Anyways team 3 should be ahead of #4. WM may be tough but he isn't tougher than Doc, Colossus, and Thing. I say they have a tough time with team #3, if they get past them they will take #4 easily then will run into a wall with Wonderwoman. If they edge out #5 they will surely loose to #6.

Eh, Ben does pretty well in the water considering how powerful Namor is on his home turf big grin

snoopdogg
Eh, Ben does pretty well in the water considering how powerful Namor is on his home turf big grin Ben did hold his own against Namor in the water in the Marvel two-in-one issue. But most others Namor dominated.

I could be wrong though.

Draco69
They lose at five.

Wonder Woman "sees" Hulk is really Bruce Banner (Eyes of Pallas) and immediately lassoes him, thus reverting him back to his human form. Diana casually beheads Bruce Banner while beating the snot out of Namor.

Grimm22
Ben did hold his own against Namor in the water in the Marvel two-in-one issue. But most others Namor dominated.

I could be wrong though.

Namor usually wins in water.

Ben usually wins on land erm

However neither of them do badly in the battles wink

snoopdogg
Namor usually wins in water.

Ben usually wins on land erm

However neither of them do badly in the battles wink I would say Ben is a tad stronger than Namor too. But Hulk will be the guy who takes them to victory over team #3.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
They lose at five.

Wonder Woman "sees" Hulk is really Bruce Banner (Eyes of Pallas) and immediately lassoes him, thus reverting him back to his human form. Diana casually beheads Bruce Banner while beating the snot out of Namor.

Heh, point taken stick out tongue

Grimm22
I would say Ben is a tad stronger than Namor too. But Hulk will be the guy who takes them to victory over team #3.

Agreed yes

Dalak
They lose at five.

So lassoing him reverts him automatically?

Why, if you don't mind my asking?

jrodslam
I think they can make it to Supes. Them beating him depends on if he loses energy fast. I think it can go either way against Supes.

Draco69
Hulk would be useless in this battle in my opinion. He's SAVAGE Hulk for a reason. He's SAVAGE. Which mean any notion of teamwork with Namor (whom he hates) is out of the window. Tactics is nonexistant.

Superman realizes that fighting Namor and Hulk together would be foolhardy and elects to seperate them. Since both Namor and Superman can fly, Hulk would be playing leap frog trying to catch up to the sods. Superman beats Namor in a space of a few minutes than elects to take down the Hulk.

But it doesn't matter, since they're not getting past five. Diana has one-hit kill for Hulk. And Namor won't be able to beat her by himself...

Draco69
Originally posted by Dalak
So lassoing him reverts him automatically?

Why, if you don't mind my asking?

The lasso reveals the "true" self. Bruce Banner is Hulk's true self.

Also the lasso has extreme calming properties. Calm and Hulk does not match.

If she can pacify a raging god of war AND a Cronos...

It may not happen AUTOMATICALLY but it will be quick. She just has to wrap it around him while deflecting Namor's attacks.

Dalak
The lasso reveals the "true" self. Bruce Banner is Hulk's true self.

Also the lasso has extreme calming properties. Calm and Hulk does not match.

If she can pacify a raging god of war AND a Cronos...

It may not happen AUTOMATICALLY but it will be quick. She just has to wrap it around him while deflecting Namor's attacks.

The Hulk is Hulk's true self, they are their own personalities. I'd give it odds in keeping him held if all it's holding is him, but Rage is what the Hulk is. Just like Joker is Insanity, and you saw what happened to J'onn when he tried messing with him.

It still doesn't stop him from Stomping if she's on the ground.

I'd like to see the look on Uber DC-Fanboys when Hulk says he's the strongest one there is while in the Lasso big grin

Validus
Just like Joker is Insanity, and you saw what happened to J'onn when he tried messing with him.

http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/5456/elec63if.th.jpg

Dalak
Originally posted by Validus
http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/5456/elec63if.th.jpg

Okay, I guess when I was told going into Jokers Mind drove J'onn mad someone was lying.

Draco69
The Hulk is Hulk's true self, they are their own personalities. I'd give it odds in keeping him held if all it's holding is him, but Rage is what the Hulk is. Just like Joker is Insanity, and you saw what happened to J'onn when he tried messing with him.

The lasso doesn't "work" that way. For example, the Cheetah possesses the Cheetah soul...however the lasso can revert Minerva to her human form (albeit temporarily) even though she possesses the soul of the Cheetah god.

It still doesn't stop him from Stomping if she's on the ground.

Yeah, that would work...

erm

I'd like to see the look on Uber DC-Fanboys when Hulk says he's the strongest one there is while in the Lasso big grin

Strength cannot break truth. Literally. The lasso reflects the "truth" of the universe. Every truth there is. Like 2+2. In a storyline where the lasso broke (because as the Spirit of Truth, Diana lied to herself) truth shattered with the lasso. And the multiverse began to fall apart. 2+2 suddenly equaled fish. The Earth became the center of the universe. The world suddenly became flat.

Only a being of omniscent power (Like the TOAA) can truly break the lasso, since breaking the lasso would be equivalent to breaking the very laws of the universe thus causing the universe to collapse.

Hulk cannot shatter the laws of universe represented as "truth" in the lasso...

jrodslam
Joker isnt just pure insanity, his mind is unstable and uncontrollable. However you were right Dalak, Jonn did struggle to hold it, but unlike Hulk if you take away Jokers insanity, hed still most likely be intelligent and cunning. If you take away Hulks anger, he calms down and reverts back to weak, Banner.

Dalak
The lasso doesn't "work" that way. For example, the Cheetah possesses the Cheetah soul...however the lasso can revert Minerva to her human form (albeit temporarily) even though she possesses the soul of the Cheetah god.

Yeah, that would work...

erm

Strength cannot break truth. Literally. The lasso reflects the "truth" of the universe. Every truth there is. Like 2+2. In a storyline where the lasso broke (because as the Spirit of Truth, Diana lied to herself) truth shattered with the lasso. And the multiverse began to fall apart. 2+2 suddenly equaled fish. The Earth became the center of the universe. The world suddenly became flat.

Only a being of omniscent power (Like the TOAA) can truly break the lasso, since breaking the lasso would be equivalent to breaking the very laws of the universe thus causing the universe to collapse.

Hulk cannot shatter the laws of universe represented as "truth" in the lasso...

Okay, I've gotten the info on the lasso and yield to that, but you completely missed the joke I made with the Strongest bit wink

Dalak
Originally posted by jrodslam
Joker isnt just pure insanity, his mind is unstable and uncontrollable. However you were right Dalak, Jonn did struggle to hold it, but unlike Hulk if you take away Jokers insanity, hed still most likely be intelligent and cunning. If you take away Hulks anger, he calms down and reverts back to weak, Banner.

There were long periods of time that the Savage wasn't angry and stayed Hulk, even while sleeping. Just taking away his rage won't revert him. It'll hold him and calm him and revert him, but because of another power, not the Calming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.