Sometimes I wave to people I don't know..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noa
embarrasment seriously tho,does anyone else do this? Cuz it is fricken hilarious to see ppls. reactions. mad

Fiann@
Give them a flower as well and then see what they do. yes

Noa
*waves to Fiann@ and gives her a flower*

well?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Noa
embarrasment seriously tho,does anyone else do this? Cuz it is fricken hilarious to see ppls. reactions. mad

I've flipped off random people, but then again it was when I was driving on the road and they were driving like idiots.

Noa
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I've flipped off random people, but then again it was when I was driving on the road and they were driving like idiots.

thats different tho... because the reaction is usually VERY different mad !! lol

LethalFemme
I smile at cute guys down the street.happy

A.J
eek!

Meus Amor
Yeah.

Fiann@
Originally posted by Noa
*waves to Fiann@ and gives her a flower*

well? Awww, that's so sweet. happy

It would totally make someone's day if they randomly got given a flower from a stranger. big grin

T.M
I always wave at people I don't know..

autumn dreams
I wave at people I don't know, and they wave back!

Noa
Originally posted by autumn dreams
I wave at people I don't know, and they wave back!

That happens to me too roll eyes (sarcastic) except right after they realize that they have no idea who the hell their waving to is they get all confused. confused embarrasment

eek!

Piggle Humsy
Quite a few times we've seen people waving off friends and family from their house and my dad toots his horn and waves!! laughing out loud

so frickin hilarious!! laughing out loud

they're all like " oh bye!! *waves* wait who the hell is that?! hum*

hysterical

Leo.M
Yeah, I wave and say hi to people I don't know, to be nice wave

amity75
Originally posted by Noa
embarrasment seriously tho,does anyone else do this? Cuz it is fricken hilarious to see ppls. reactions. mad laughing out loud I enjoy tooting my horn at people when I drive past them and wave. Ahhh the simple things in life...

Noa
Originally posted by amity75
laughing out loud I enjoy tooting my horn at people when I drive past them and wave. Ahhh the simple things in life...

ROFLMAO! I do that too!!! eek! laughing Happy Dance

Imaginary
I like waving at strangers big grin Last night at the dance me and my friend went and dragged up a couple of year 8s and danced with them, they were so scared big grin

WrathfulDwarf
wavey

RedAlertv2
My favorite part of soccer practice was carpooling with my friends and waving to all the people we drove past.

Soleran
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Quite a few times we've seen people waving off friends and family from their house and my dad toots his horn and waves!! laughing out loud

so frickin hilarious!! laughing out loud

they're all like " oh bye!! *waves* wait who the hell is that?! hum*

hysterical

I do that frequently, its funny to watch their faces! Even funnier when you finally get the person that doesn't wave back and just stares at you!

JLred
I say hi to people.......with a video camera......i run like hell from chihahwhaihwhias.....those little dogs scare me....then one time i recorded an apple core for like half a minute and then my friends ditched me and crossed the highway....then i followed then back to my friends house and they called me through the alley to come through the fence...i got there and it was locked....i kicked their ass......and i can't use sentences.....raver

AlkalineTrioRox
Originally posted by JLred
I say hi to people.......with a video camera......i run like hell from chihahwhaihwhias.....those little dogs scare me....then one time i recorded an apple core for like half a minute and then my friends ditched me and crossed the highway....then i followed then back to my friends house and they called me through the alley to come through the fence...i got there and it was locked....i kicked their ass......and i can't use sentences.....raver

lol...funny...webcams are more fun... big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
sometimes I shit on people I dont know no expression

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Imaginary
I like waving at strangers big grin Last night at the dance me and my friend went and dragged up a couple of year 8s and danced with them, they were so scared big grin

You're becoming quite the pedophile.

JLred
One time me and my cousin went to some shitty place called Gorilla George's for some birthday and I won a lot of tickets at games so I bought a lot of Invisible Ink...then we went to Best Buy and started spraying people over the isles...they would get pissed until they found out but this one guy got pissed and chased us all over the store...we would run and hide and do like army moves....he chased us for like 15-20 minutes until we just ran outside and left with his parents...raver

AlkalineTrioRox
Originally posted by JLred
One time me and my cousin went to some shitty place called Gorilla George's for some birthday and I won a lot of tickets at games so I bought a lot of Invisible Ink...then we went to Best Buy and started spraying people over the isles...they would get pissed until they found out but this one guy got pissed and chased us all over the store...we would run and hide and do like army moves....he chased us for like 15-20 minutes until we just ran outside and left with his parents...raver

lol, awesome!

JLred
indeed...raver

AlkalineTrioRox
lol, that sounds like something i would do ... so high two!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.