David Tennant!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saphira
Who else fancies him? I tell you what, I have the biggest crush on him since forever. He is so GORGEOUS and a brilliant actor, does anyone else agree?

botankus
Post a picture of him and I'll give you my honest opinion as to whether or not I'd want him feeding me grapes in the buff.

Saphira
okay:

botankus
Sure, but I'd like to know what movies or television programs he is on so I can check them out. He looks like one of those guys on BBC's "Cash in the Attic."

immortal_sim
he's a great actor and the more i see him the more i like im!!

hes in the new doctor who with billie piper!!! and he stars in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, as Barty Crouch Junior!!

heres a few pics

immortal_sim

immortal_sim
and one of him as doctor who with billie piper as rose tyler

immortal_sim
oh and theres this one of him as Casanova on the tv series.

Roulette
Originally posted by botankus
Post a picture of him and I'll give you my honest opinion as to whether or not I'd want him feeding me grapes in the buff.

laughing out loud

*Georgina_A*
i used to think he was really good looking.

still do, tbh.

but i'm not overly taken with him lol.

Leggy_n_Merry
He's nice in a dorky type way.. he's like.. cute. But I wouldn't call him "sexy" or "gorgeous".

Saphira
I would...

Fiann@
I've got to agree again. He's good looking, and an amazing actor, I love him as the Doctor {he does the English accent very well considering he is Scottish} and he is rather creepy in Harry Potter. I haven't seen him in anything else, though I'd like to watch Casanova to see how he did in that role.

Saphira
I know! I missed Casanova too. and Blackpool. but I saw him in Secret Smile, did anyone else? He was gorgeous, yet at the same time, quite creepy.

Saphira
But then, I think he's always gorgeous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.