Julian Rhind-Tutt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saphira
Isn't he another of the most gorgeous people of all time? I think he was fantastic in Green Wing.

Or am I the only person that fancies him?

immortal_sim
who is he and have you got a pic?

Roulette
I didn't know who he was either, but I typed his name into google and found out that he's in the first Tomb Raider movie.

I don't think he's attractive...but that's just my opinionsmile

Here's a pic:

immortal_sim
ooo its him from tomb raider!! na i dnt find im very nice!!

silver_tears
I thought he was cute in Notting Hill

Saphira
He isn't just in Tomb Raider! He looks much better in Green Wing (TV program).

Roulette
Well I didn't say that he was just in Tomb Raider o.o..so no need to get annoyed.

Fiann@
Ooo, I love him in Green Wing.

It's very odd, because I wouldn't say that he is good looking, but there is something about him, especialy as Mac, that is extremely attractive. I had a really long discussion with my friends about what it is that makes him so hot in Green Wing, but we couldn't quite work it out. stick out tongue

Saphira
I'm not annoyed! big grin cool

Originally posted by Fiann@
I had a really long discussion with my friends about what it is that makes him so hot in Green Wing, but we couldn't quite work it out. stick out tongue

I think it's his hair...

Roulette
Originally posted by Saphira
I'm not annoyed! big grin cool

Oh, sorryembarrasment...it's the net, y'know? it's hard to understand someone simply through writing.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by silver_tears
I thought he was cute in Notting Hill

I thought I recognised him! Coz I haven't seen Tomb Raider or Green Wing.. so it was Notting Hill that I recognised him from.

I don't find him attractive either.. not that he's ugly or anything.

Saphira
Originally posted by Roulette
Oh, sorryembarrasment...it's the net, y'know? it's hard to understand someone simply through writing.

It is sometimes, isn't it? smile

Roulette
Hehe..sure isyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.