Under-rated foe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
Hope this one hasn't been done before.

Of all Spidey's vast canon of foes which one do you think is the most under-rated as a Super Villain?

I've got to go for the Lizard. Sure everyone has heard of him, but no-one seems to rate him too much.

I think he is one foe who Spidey really hates to come up against (and I would love to see him in the next movie, though that is looking less n less likely having seen the teaser trailer).

Any thoughts?

The Joker#1
Mysterio is very underrated.

So is Lizard. Not enough love for the scaly fiend.

Phoenix2001
I would say Electro is probably under-rated. I'm not sure about anyone else.

Silverstein
Sandman, no one likes him except Sam Raimi.

Sandman is pretty powerful i guess.

Dan-El
The Cyclone!!!

who?-kid
Morlun isn't too popular I think. Few people liked him - there's not much to like, I admit lol.

But still, I thought he was cool.

Dan-El
Morlun was good for the arc. They shouldn't have brought him back for "The Other"

Dazzler619
Morbius
Scream
Vulture
Rhino
Shocker
Hydro-Man

NoFate007
I think Vulture is OVERrated.

Under...I'd have to go with Electro. A lot of people think he's just some dude with a terrible costume that can shoot sparks out of his hands (like a male Jubilee lol). Guy's nuts though.

Scarlet_Spidey
The vulture isn't overrated, while i was talking about him with my buds someone said : ' oh, isn't that that old geek in a canarycostume ?'. Almost no one knows that he can lift up to 700 pounds and can fly with speeds up to 95 miles an hour.

Impediment
Molten Man

systemshock2
Black Tarantula seems to be another under-rated foe. He seems to be one of the few villains that has managed to severly pawn Spiderman on more than one ocassion. I have one comic where he just grabs Spiderman by his leg and begins slamming him against a brick wall over and over until Spiderman faints. I can't think of many other villains that have given Spiderman such a severe beating like that.

doctorstrongbad
Electro, Sandman and The Lizard have always been under rated as bad guys. Spider-man is the only hero i know that has to fight six of his own villains at the same time. See any issue with the sinister six.

Sam Z
Rhino is underrated. And that's because of stupid writers. This guy kicked Hulk's ass before. Class 90 strength, can run with speed over 100 miles per hour but still loses to everybody.

Norge
100 mph!! Seriously? i thought he was just some dude who liked head-butting walls! Class 90 strength also. def' under-rated, me included huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.