Death in the 7th book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vundi
Harry and voldemort will die why because voldemort but part of his soul in harry and to kill voldemort he will kill himself plus a read a article in the paper saying the people must die so no half athour will steal her stories if u disagree tell me why

Barker
Harry and Voldemort will die. Why? Voldemort put a part of his soul in Harry, and to Kill Voldemort, Harry will have to kill himself. Pluse, I read an article in the newspaper saying that they must die so that no Author will try to revive the Potter books when Rowling is gone. If you disagree, tell me why.

Really, does it take that much effort to type like a human? erm

Also, this has been said many times, in many of the many Speculation threads already posted.

TheKingofKINGS!
and Harry can't be a horcurx. It takes complex magic that involes killling and some other thing. It's impossible.

elizabeth_daizy
Rowling says that 2 MAIN character will die, Voldemort isn't a MAIN character, is him?

d-fly_girl008
ummmmmmmmmmmm... i think he is

The Phantom
Originally posted by elizabeth_daizy
Rowling says that 2 MAIN character will die, Voldemort isn't a MAIN character, is him? No, I don't think him is.....

d-fly_girl008
really, i thought he might be, guess i was wrong

The Phantom
No, I'm just making fun of the person because he said "him"

d-fly_girl008
o haha

H. S. 6
Originally posted by The Phantom
No, I don't think him is.....

laughing

Blue_Hefner
Hmm. I see the same thread multiple times on the same page/

The Phantom
Yes... I'mma deal with that soon with reports and all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.