Vision vs Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Soleran
I think Pitt would get the better of Vision eventually because I don't see a way for Vision to beat him minus the Super Heat Vision!

golem370
30,000 degrees

ThePittman
Tuff one, I've never seen what Pitt can do against that type of heat.

golem370
Powers
The Vision possesses complete control over his density, and so is able to render himself intangible or extraordinarily massive and diamond-hard at will. He can partially materialize within another person, causing his victim extreme pain. The solar cell on the Vision's forehead emits beams of infrared and microwave radiation, with temperatures ranging from 500 to 30,000 degrees Fahrenheit

golem370
Here is some feats of Vision http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395850&highlight=Respect+Vision

Soleran
Vision has some really cool feats, some SUPER strength feats as well however Pitt just has crazy durability. He feeds off of his own pain, Vision has been smooshed by She-Hulk so.............

golem370
Yeah and he beat stronger people then her

Soleran
I was using the She-Hulk to illustrate what it took to rip him up, mind you it was by surprise but still.

I mean Vision could just phase into Pitt so how that goes.

ThePittman

Comicbook_kid
Remember when She-Hulk ripped apart the Vision? Now, take that image and times it by ten....there ya go.

Vision is smart. He'll look at Pitt, say "F**k this", and fly away. Faaaaar away............

If Vision knows what's good for him, he'll go get the rest of the Avengers and then come back.....

ThePittman
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Remember when She-Hulk ripped apart the Vision? Now, take that image and times it by ten....there ya go.

Vision is smart. He'll look at Pitt, say "F**k this", and fly away. Faaaaar away............

If Vision knows what's good for him, he'll go get the rest of the Avengers and then come back..... laughing punk

Reaper777
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

If Vision knows what's good for him, he'll go get the rest of the Avengers and then come back.....

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.