No Respect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Which characters used here in the VS. forum get the least respect considering the scope of thier powers. Im gonna say Hercules is a prime example. He lifted the entire city of Manhatten. One of the very best strength feats ever in marvel, plus one of the very best hand to hand fighters in Marvel and poor ol' Herc' gets no respect from anyone.

Milkie
Captain Marvel & Black Adam

Draco69
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Which characters used here in the VS. forum get the least respect considering the scope of thier powers. Im gonna say Hercules is a prime example. He lifted the entire city of Manhatten. One of the very best strength feats ever in marvel, plus one of the very best hand to hand fighters in Marvel and poor ol' Herc' gets no respect from anyone.

That was a fable....

THINK. Why would he LIFT the entire POPULATED city of Manhattan, home to several million people and THROW it at Thor?

Don'tcha think that's a bit evil?

And please, Hercules gets alot of respect here. Especially with Olympian.

MJOILNIR
I dont think he does. Probably 80% of the vs battles he's in he gets bashed for no versatility. As far as fables we are talking about comic books, thier all fables. I know the story behind the issue, Im just useing it for kicks, he is suppose to be a bit stronger than Thor at base level and we have seen some of his feats. The midgard serpant and world engine.

Draco69
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I dont think he does. Probably 80% of the vs battles he's in he gets bashed for no versatility. As far as fables we are talking about comic books, thier all fables. I know the story behind the issue, Im just useing it for kicks, he is suppose to be a bit stronger than Thor at base level and we have seen some of his feats. The midgard serpant and world engine.

No. I mean LITERALLY. It was a fable. A made-up story told by Hercules to some snot-nosed kid. Hercules would never throw a populated city of millions just to win a duel at Thor even if he possessed the strength.

Hercules doesn't possess much versatility. It's pretty much fact. He has great strength, durability and exceptional fighting skills. But that's pretty much it. Like Thing, Colossus, and Luke Cage, he's meant to be a tank.

Private Pion
Martian Manhunter. Everyone forgets he even without his mental abilites he is a force to be reckoned with.

Captain Marvel. Everyone forgets he can take wicked punishment and deal out just as much. He just got DUSTY after 100 tons of TNT went off all around him and thats more strength than a moderate nuke.

More that'll come to me later.

Draco69
Batman in some ways lately. Some people here think Cyclops can match him in combat.

Nightwing is highly underrated.

Daredevil.

Green Lantern.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Draco69

Nightwing is highly underrated.

Oh, thats one I was about to say. Someone had him matched up against Jubilee, with Nightwing fully armed.

MJOILNIR
I know it was a fable, he was telling a story. He did in a comic drag manhatten and a shield heli-carrier. Like I said I know what it was about. I said I used it for kicks.

DigiMark007
Plastic Man. Constantly. Dude's way more than comic relief....and yes, for the 20th time, he's stretchier than Reed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Private Pion
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Plastic Man. Constantly. Dude's way more than comic relief....and yes, for the 20th time, he's stretchier than Reed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And he doesn't freeze in space. *Glare.*

Sea King
id say aquaman but i think alot of people are starting to understand him and show him more respect

Soleran
Juggernaut, people don't realize he's more then just a walking avatar.

Private Pion
Captain Atom. Everyone sees him in Batman/Superman and assumes he's a bottom stringer. Even when they see him actually written well in Armegeddon they start talking about changed powers when the writers says they haven't and no one in the comics says they have.

Silly billies.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Soleran
Juggernaut, people don't realize he's more then just a walking avatar.

Oh trust me....I do shifty

olympian
That was a fable....

THINK. Why would he LIFT the entire POPULATED city of Manhattan, home to several million people and THROW it at Thor?

Don'tcha think that's a bit evil?"

In that issue the whole part of the figth between Herc and Thor was exageratted. Herc and Jarvis tell us as much.

People often confuse the two feats.

Dragging Manhattan with a chain = Happened.

Lifting Manhattan to beat Thor = Didnt.

olympian
That was a fable....

Don'tcha think that's a bit evil?

In that issue the whole part of the figth between Herc and Thor was exageratted. Herc and Jarvis tell us as much.

People often confuse the two feats.

Dragging Manhattn with a chain = Happened.

Lifting Manhattan to beat Thor = Didnt.

olympian
Dang error again!

pirate

Btw Draco. Whoever said Cyclops could match Batmans figthing skills?

Thats nutso to the extreme.

King_Mungi
At first I would have said Alpha Flight, but now majority know you don't mess with them smile

Private Pion
Originally posted by King_Mungi
At first I would have said Alpha Flight, but now majority know you don't mess with them smile

I don't even know who they are. But I bet Spider-Man or Cyclops could beat them!!!!!!!oneone!!!LOL OMGWTFBBQROFL

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Private Pion
I don't even know who they are. But I bet Spider-Man or Cyclops could beat them!!!!!!!oneone!!!LOL OMGWTFBBQROFL

Do you really want me to post over 1000+ scans from the respect thread....don't make me do it, I will. mad

Private Pion
Do you really want me to post over 1000+ scans from the respect thread....don't make me do it, I will. mad

K LOL.

...Just, uh, just in case, I was joking from the start. From what I know of Alpha Flight, I like 'em.

King_Mungi
K LOL.

...Just, uh, just in case, I was joking from the start. From what I know of Alpha Flight, I like 'em.

I know you were, and I'm Canadian I'm never serious cool

Private Pion
I know you were, and I'm Canadian I'm never serious cool

In that case;

ROFL WOLVERINE Pwn3s dem.

ThePittman
Not used enough is Slapstick, come on how cool is he. dance The other IMO is Pitt, come on he should have killed the Hulk.flex

King_Mungi
In that case;

ROFL WOLVERINE Pwn3s dem.

I'll ignore the fact that several members have taken him out one on one, as Wolverine was also a member of Alpha Flight. So I win smile

Private Pion
I'll ignore the fact that several members have taken him out one on one, as Wolverine was also a member of Alpha Flight. So I win smile

OMGWTF NONONONO WOLVIE ALWAYS IS TEH WINNAR

magneto1992
Lately Maneto at full power has been discarted when he is one of the Biggest villians in the marvel universe in the same list that has the Omega level mutants and mad with very high power like Doom

And also Jar Jar Beans and Nacho Libre

Dinalfos
Originally posted by ThePittman
Not used enough is Slapstick, come on how cool is he. dance The other IMO is Pitt, come on he should have killed the Hulk.flex

No.

Jyppe
Yo repek ya'll dawg homies! ya'know bling 'n bling fo' my rich boy her'.

Krhm, that wasn't me. Kyle the Lanter boy needs more respect smile Even though he's quite well known being.

olympian
"Do you really want me to post over 1000+ scans from the respect thread....don't make me do it, I will!"

Oh Snap! The Kind is mad!

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Jyppe
Yo repek ya'll dawg homies! ya'know bling 'n bling fo' my rich boy her'.

Krhm, that wasn't me. Kyle the Lanter boy needs more respect smile Even though he's quite well known being.

yes

Kyle is a beast, but since he is basically living in Jordans shadow no one accepts him as his equal erm

Which he is big grin

Broly92
Hulk is being disrespected lately

ThePittman
Originally posted by Dinalfos
No. On which?

thisredbox
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Cactus.jpg

respect the Cactus.

Powers:

Vegetable Body: Cactus is an animate seguerro cactus mutated to human form.

Regeneration: Cactus is able to regenerate lost body parts in seconds.

Missile Creation: Cactus can fire 10-100 needles in seconds. The barrage can be directed against a specific target or spread out in a deadly circle.

Validus
All the GL's are still underrated, even Hal. They have some of the most impressive feats out there and people either don't accept them or forget about them. Just the other day, John Stewart was matched against Vision in a thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
Originally posted by Blair Wind
yes

Kyle is a beast, but since he is basically living in Jordans shadow no one accepts him as his equal erm

Which he is big grin
He is not his equal they are .000000000000000000000000000001% difference going on hal's side being stronger stick out tongue

Tron
Originally posted by magneto1992
Lately Maneto at full power has been discarted when he is one of the Biggest villians in the marvel universe in the same list that has the Omega level mutants and mad with very high power like Doom

And also Jar Jar Beans and Nacho Libre

It's not that he's discarted, it's that most characters he's put up against, like Green Lantern, are a few notches above him. Magneto's impressive, GL's are more impressive.

Originally posted by Broly92
Hulk is being disrespected lately

People are just starting to realize that his "unlimited" strength alone isn't gonna win him every battle. But, some will still defend it to the end though.

Originally posted by Validus
All the GL's are still underrated, even Hal. They have some of the most impressive feats out there and people either don't accept them or forget about them. Just the other day, John Stewart was matched against Vision in a thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, the general population here know that GL's are top-tier, so it's not really an issue. And, you already know who put a GL against Vision, so I'd let that one go.wink

Priest
Silver Surfer
Thor
Superman
Thanos
Wolveine
Darkseid
Just to name a few stick out tongue

badabing
Wolverine.

magneto1992
Helo kitty

MJOILNIR
Kingpins a lot tougher than some give credit for as well.

MrHeavySilence
.....I'll say it.

Batman.

and Rhino.

jrodslam
Nick Fury. His tactical skills and fighting skills/ability are highly underrated. People seem to think cause hes got 1 eye, it diminishes him as a pure combatant. Hes one of the best combatants in Marvel imo.

I agree with MJOILNIR as well. Kingpin is also highly underrated in fighting skills/ability as well as agility and strength.

Multiple Man. Jamie is highly traineed in multiple(no pun intended) areas of science and is a very efficiant fighter.

GL's. I think not only is Kyle underrated, but Guy is as well. He may be the a$$hole of the big 5, but hes slightly under Hal imo in terms of all around skill and ability.

Grimm22
They need to bring back the original howling commandos no expression

Seriously those guys were badass cool

bigbran
thanos,
honestly, x men can beat him, supes(h2h),crow.
you cant argue for him either, and if you do, your a fanboy.
a lot of people hate him, they find ways for him to lose, or get off topic.
you show proof, they say SPEEDBLITZ, you show proof again, they say, fallen one wasnt speedblitzing, or surfer doesnt blitz.
the point is, if you like this character, be ready to be labled a fanboy.

bigbran
for all the stuff he does, he sure doesnt get labled very well.

and cap america, seriosly, this guy is terrific, and wolves shouldnt be able to beat him. bats cant beat him w/o tech, seriosly these people should not be able to beat him.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Bingo.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
thanos,
honestly, x men can beat him, supes(h2h),crow.
you cant argue for him either, and if you do, your a fanboy.
a lot of people hate him, they find ways for him to lose, or get off topic.
you show proof, they say SPEEDBLITZ, you show proof again, they say, fallen one wasnt speedblitzing, or surfer doesnt blitz.
the point is, if you like this character, be ready to be labled a fanboy.

Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos is definitely NOT underrated here at KMC.

batdude123
Captain Atom. Everyone sees him in Batman/Superman and assumes he's a bottom stringer. Even when they see him actually written well in Armegeddon they start talking about changed powers when the writers says they haven't and no one in the comics says they have.

Silly billies.

Oh, I know..... shifty

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos is definitely NOT underrated here at KMC. im saying to a couple people that need to know about him, i hate arguing for him because of some people(one cums to mind, who kid?) seriosly you try arguing for him, and see what some write about you.

batdude123
im saying to a couple people that need to know about him, i hate arguing for him because of some people(one cums to mind, who kid?) seriosly you try arguing for him, and see what some write about you.

That you're a stinky poopoo head??? confused

bigbran
sue richards, this chick put a hole in galactus, and when shes on a thread, she always seems to get beat. she also koed gladiator.

MJOILNIR
Jean Grey, shes came back from death like 27 million times What the f**k? how tough is that, LOL

bigbran
That you're a stinky poopoo head??? confused who me? i just state thanoss feats, i dont go and say he beats tyrant and galactus (which ive heard supes fans say he can)

Dalak
That you're a stinky poopoo head??? confused

Or that your breath smells like Dog Chocolate.

bigbran
oo i love that stuff!!!!!

thisredbox
Originally posted by Dalak
Or that your breath smells like Dog Chocolate.

its really good with dog peanut butter http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/biggrin.gif

rotiart
Jubilee. Nice powerset. Decent for a gen xer. hardly ever used.

Grimm22
sue richards, this chick put a hole in galactus, and when shes on a thread, she always seems to get beat. she also koed gladiator.

Expecially when people say that Nightcrawler can beat her What the f**k?

Accel
Originally posted by Grimm22
Expecially when people say that Nightcrawler can beat her What the f**k?
It's not that hard to believe if he can teleport something right into her head before she puts up a shield.

complexbrother
Spiderman. people on this forum tend to think that he's streetlevel . (which he's not.)

Acrosurge
Me? I think that Cyclops is vastly underrated in both mutant ability and fighting skills. I think this has mostly to do with fan-induced CIS. Most people think of him as a stick because of how he was portrayed in the X-Men 90s toon (aka the "Make Wolverine Look Awesome" show). Give the guy his due: he trains almost as hard as Captain America and has truly mastered his optic blasts (which are strong enough to put holes through planetoids).

He's responsible, respectful of those who deserve it, humble, and cool. There I said it.

Maestro
Loki, I really should do a respect thread for him seeing that ive got the feats but im too lazy at times smokin'

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
It's not that hard to believe if he can teleport something right into her head before she puts up a shield.

Sue >>> Nightcrawler no expression

Seriously he gets beaten by guys like Wolverine

Grimm22
Originally posted by complexbrother
Spiderman. people on this forum tend to think that he's streetlevel . (which he's not.)

Um, Spidey defines streetlevel no expression

batdude123
The Thing is definitely underrated on these forums. He gets absolutely NO respect at all. no It's a shame really because he's a cool character. sad

badabing
The Thing is definitely underrated on these forums. He gets absolutely NO respect at all. no It's a shame really because he's a cool character. sad
I fully agree.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
I fully agree.

Seriously, some people here think Spider-man would beat him. no expression THING IS NOT A STREET LEVELER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accel
Sue >>> Nightcrawler no expression

Seriously he gets beaten by guys like Wolverine
Yes, she's more powerful than him, but that doesn't mean he can't take her out in a fight if he acts first.

badabing
Seriously, some people here think Spider-man would beat him. no expression THING IS NOT A STREET LEVELER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know. If he hits Spider-Man with one good shot it's end of story time. Wolverine wouldn't/shouldn't be able to handle a solid hit from Ben without at least several minutes to heal.

Darth Macabre
1) MM...Grossly underestimated.

2) Daredevil.

3) Nightwing....Toad is also not respected, but he doesn't show his face in many threads.

Lord Urizen
I truly think these people are underrated:

1) Apocalypse- jobs like a maniac, but he should have the potential to be a LOT tougher than he has been shown to be. The world's "first mutant" a mutant who possessed access to alien tech, is nearly invincible and immortal, with high level experience and intelligence, with the ability to transform any mutant into Horseman.....

I think the writers ****ed him up....

2)Darksied- has immense power and strength, vast intelligence or his universe, access to so many power sources, the Omega Effect which nullifies adversaries....yet he's a fkn joke ! He is treated as Superman's personal punching bag. HE should be so much better than he is now...he is POORLY WRITTEN thumb down

3)Carnage- was once the most dangerous enemy Spiderman had, the one every1 fkn feared and respected, now he's a fkn joke too.....he jobs to both Venom AND Spiderman...he's treated like an IDIOT now...not people even consider him to be BELOW Green GOBLIN !!! WOW....that's baddddddddd..WTF HAPPENED??????

4)Prof X- Earth's most powerful telepath other than Jean, could mindwipe any adversary, can project astral blasts, can mentally touch every sentient mind on the planet......yet he's such a softie he sucks........this is more CIS than anything else.

5)LIVING TRIBUNAL- DC fanboys, and debators like Mider, will INSIST that LT who is way above even Infinity Gems is a non-factor, jobber supreme...they will HIDE the facts for you guys who dont already know enuff about LT, and provide you with either PIS examples of his negativity or even MAKE things UP to lower the status of LT.

Reaper777
Pitt- should have beat hulk, hardly ever see him on the forum
thing-hardly ever used, under estimated
silver surfer-underestimated
ghost rider-always gets beat
sentinels-yeah they suck one on one but in a group theyre pretty tough
rogue- hardly ever used, highly under estimated

Thats just the ones I can think of right now.

Grimm22
Yes, she's more powerful than him, but that doesn't mean he can't take her out in a fight if he acts first.

Sue goes invisible and uses her fields to impale Nightcrawler big grin

Grimm22

Well actually erm

His powers arent street level no

But he is a very urban fighter

Grimm22
Originally posted by Reaper777
Pitt- should have beat hulk, hardly ever see him on the forum
thing-hardly ever used, under estimated
ghost rider-always gets beat
sentinels-yeah they suck one on one but in a group theyre pretty tough
rogue- hardly ever used, highly under estimated

Thats just the ones I can think of right now.

Yeah I hate it when people use that crap excuse that adamantium cancels out magic or some bullsh*t like that no expression

Pure marvel copout

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Maestro
Loki, I really should do a respect thread for him seeing that ive got the feats but im too lazy at times smokin'

you should....always wanted to see some of his feats....

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
you should....always wanted to see some of his feats....

Well he does have that cool hat erm

Of course its still no match for Jay Garrick's hat cool

Jay Garricks Hat >>> Galactus shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by Reaper777

Pfffffffffffffffffffffft. laughing PLEASE!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Silver Surfer is like a god on these forums.

Broly92
Captin mar-vell

bigbran
superman.

Broly92
superman.
HahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha
hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha
HahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha
hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NO!

Accel
Sue goes invisible and uses her fields to impale Nightcrawler big grin
Yes, that's one scenario, but NC can probably still teleport before she uses this method. It all really depends on who acts first.

Mind you, I'm not saying Nightcrawler would beat her, but that he can beat her.

King_Mungi
Gotta say Wendigo...

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Wendigo

Broly92
Gotta say Wendigo...

Thats True

Reaper777
Gotta say Wendigo...

definately!

bbrem123
onslaught

kevdude
Our Superman today. He beat Superboy Prime who KILLED PC Superman blink . Darkseid also. Darkseid helped beat the Anti-Monitor at the end, aided in stopping Imperiex Prime, and had the balls to shoot his OE at The Spectre eek!, though he did get the worst end of that 1.

bigbran
Originally posted by kevdude
Our Superman today. He beat Superboy Prime who KILLED PC Superman blink . Darkseid also. Darkseid helped beat the Anti-Monitor at the end, aided in stopping Imperiex Prime, and had the balls to shoot his OE at The Spectre eek!, thought he did get the worst end of that 1. you have to be joking!! mad mad roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

kevdude
you have to be joking!! mad mad roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

About darkseid or Superman? or both? smokin'

bigbran
superman.
superman gets way too much respect.
while people like mm get nothing.
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1357/jlav272042cucf7.jpg

braz
Predator. omg he is sooo underrated. people think that just because from what they saw in the movies, that all preds are like that and that any weak little human could beat him. no. a blood-lusted, fully armed predator can defeat just about any street-leveler, to be honest. and in the first predator movie, he was playing with his prey, all those times he was spying on them while cloaked, he could've blown them away with the shoulder cannon easily. and the pred off the second one was just a blooded and let some guy get a hold of his smart disk and kill him with it. he probably wasnt even blood-lusted either(idunno, i havnt seen it)

Broly92
Originally posted by braz
Predator. omg he is sooo underrated. people think that just because from what they saw in the movies, that all preds are like that and that any weak little human could beat him. no. a blood-lusted, fully armed predator can defeat just about any street-leveler, to be honest. and in the first predator movie, he was playing with his prey, all those times he was spying on them while cloaked, he could've blown them away with the shoulder cannon easily. and the pred off the second one was just a blooded and let some guy get a hold of his smart disk and kill him with it. he probably wasnt even blood-lusted either(idunno, i havnt seen it)
No it is just a few guys underrate them while guys like you overrate them so that they can take Spidey easy

batdude123
superman.

That picture is shit. Nobody should be able to put down Sinestro like that. PIS galore...

bigbran
That picture is shit. Nobody should be able to put down Sinestro like that. PIS galore... dont kill the messenger!!

batdude123
dont kill the messenger!!

Kay, but don't use a PIS picture to prove your point. wink

bigbran
im only trying to use the wording from mm, where he says hes even stronger than supes.

batdude123
im only trying to use the wording from mm, where he says hes even stronger than supes.

Kay:

1. He's not STRONGER than Superman, that's for damn sure.

2. All information from that pic is void considering it's shit writing. Like I said, use a piece of information that isn't a PIS pic.

King_Mungi
Basically all the members of Alpha Flight, see for yourself:
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Category:Alpha_Flight

Up In Flames
here are the following who get no respect:
-judge dredd
-vector 13
-strontium dogs

Avalonofthewind
superman.

It's a shame that Doomsday had to bring MM back to the real world...

"You are no Superman"

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7280/ddmmtt3.th.jpg

He's also the first to admit...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesmot13.jpg

MM does get played a lot though...

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

"You are no Superman"

MM does get played a lot though...

cool

Not to mention punching out Sinestro like that. Pfffffffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran

"You are no Superman"

MM does get played a lot though... what do you expect?
wh has actully beaten doomsday besides supes?
not even the corps did it! you know why, cause everyone jobs to supes.
and mm is a jobber so...

Accel
cool

Not to mention punching out Sinestro like that. Pfffffffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It's really no worse than the idea that whole JLA wouldn't stand a chance against Superman.

batdude123
It's really no worse than the idea that whole JLA wouldn't stand a chance against Superman.

Or Hulk taking on the Avengers. no expression

Avalonofthewind
what do you expect?
wh has actully beaten doomsday besides supes?
not even the corps did it! you know why, cause everyone jobs to supes.
and mm is a jobber so...

The Radiant did...a long time ago..... eek!

It's not jobbing if Supes pulls these stunts often enough. smile

Imperiex probes, Preus, Asmodel, Superboy Prime, Doomsday, ect...

bigbran
Or Hulk taking on the Avengers. no expression only superchangeling could argue with you there...

bigbran

It's not jobbing if Supes pulls these stunts often enough. smile oh cum on,
we see doomsday on his own, a beast.
then we see him against supes, a baby.

bigbran

Imperiex probes, Preus, Asmodel, Superboy Prime, Doomsday, ect... oh cum on, we see doomsday on his own, a beast.
supes, bats, wolverine and maybe cap gets jobbed to the worse out of all comicdome.

bigbran
whoops my comps screwy and i dont know when a post goes through!!

batdude123
oh cum on,
we see doomsday on his own, a beast.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're really out of your element arguing against Superman.

bigbran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're really out of your element arguing against Superman. why because im write?

kevdude
The Corps lost to Doomsday, even the Guardians couldn't stop him happy

Accel
Or Hulk taking on the Avengers. no expression
I consider it worse when the line-up that a single individual is facing consists of guys like Orion or Green Lantern rather than Wonder Man or Hercules.

Avalonofthewind
oh cum on, we see doomsday on his own, a beast.
supes, bats, wolverine and maybe cap gets jobbed to the worse out of all comicdome.

I noticed THANOS is mysteriously missing from your "Jobber aura" list... shifty

SuperChangeling
Hulk doesnt get any respect.

batdude123
I consider it worse when the line-up that a single individual is facing consists of guys like Orion or Green Lantern rather than Wonder Man or Hercules.

Not when you consider that the attacker (Hulk) doesn't even hold a candle to Superman. erm

Avalonofthewind
I was going to say Eradicator, but I noticed he's been getting his due respect in the forums lately.

Darkseid still needs a good shot of PR though.

bigbran
I noticed THANOS is mysteriously missing from your "Jobber aura" list... shifty yes considering thanos actully get beat, magus, odin, ass throdeled by tyrant. thanos is written above heralds and thats what he does.
but mysteriously supes can fight with asmoldel!?!?!?

Accel
Not when you consider that the attacker (Hulk) doesn't even hold a candle to Superman. erm
So wait, are you comparing, say, the Avenger's typical lineup (Wonder Man, Iron Man, She-Hulk, etc) to the typical JLA lineup like in that picture (Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern)?

bigbran
and better yet the jla had at least 3x as many memebers in that pic.

Big Sexy

Imperiex probes, Preus, Asmodel, Superboy Prime, Doomsday, ect... if that were true, than Wolverine must be class 80 and as fast as spiderman

batdude123
So wait, are you comparing, say, the Avenger's typical lineup (Wonder Man, Iron Man, She-Hulk, etc) to the typical JLA lineup like in that picture (Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern)?

No, but it fits just as bad. Superman>>>Hulk JLA>>>Avengers

bigbran
No, but it fits just as bad. Superman>>>Hulk JLA>>>Avengers umm, no it doesnt. superman was fighting a lot of people said to be his equals, and he was fighting more people than hulk was.

Accel
No, but it fits just as bad. Superman>>>Hulk JLA>>>Avengers
There's actually a pretty big difference. Except when someone like Thor comes along, Hulk usually faces guys who either punch or blast stuff in the Avengers. Supes faces guys in the JLA that do all that and much more. I really don't think Hulk beating down other brawlers (excluding Thor) is comparable to Superman beating down the JLA of all people, especially when you look all of their respective power levels.

batdude123
umm, no it doesnt. superman was fighting a lot of people said to be his equals, and he was fighting more people than hulk was.

What are you even talking about? What the f**k?

batdude123
There's actually a pretty big difference. Except when someone like Thor comes along, Hulk usually faces guys who either punch or blast stuff in the Avengers. Supes faces guys in the JLA that do all that and much more. I really don't think Hulk beating down other brawlers (excluding Thor) is comparable to Superman beating down the JLA of all people, especially when you look all of their respective power levels.

When has Superman "beat down" the JLA?

Accel
When has Superman "beat down" the JLA?
In Sacrifice, I guess you could say.

Don't take it too literally though. The point I was trying to make is the idea of the JLA (especially THAT JLA lineup) not standing a chance against Superman is absolutely absurd. Put some people with that much power against Hulk and the idea would be at least as stupid.

bigbran
What are you even talking about? What the f**k? the supes vs jla.
compared to the hulk fight.
when supes fought the jla, most of the people he fought were, on his level of power.
plus supes also had to fight more people than hulk.
so that feat should be pis.

batdude123
the supes vs jla.
compared to the hulk fight.
when supes fought the jla, most of the people he fought were, on his level of power.
plus supes also had to fight more people than hulk.
so that feat should be pis.

Yeah, and when exactly did Superman FIGHT and BEAT the JLA?

batdude123
In Sacrifice, I guess you could say.

Don't take it too literally though. The point I was trying to make is the idea of the JLA (especially THAT JLA lineup) not standing a chance against Superman is absolutely absurd. Put some people with that much power against Hulk and the idea would be at least as stupid.

To be honest, the only one of the JLA's big 7 that I logically can't see Superman beating is Flash. erm

Accel
To be honest, the only one of the JLA's big 7 that I logically can't see Superman beating is Flash. erm
All right, but can you really imagine him being able to take down the entire JLA lineup in that picture by himself?

Avalonofthewind
yes considering thanos actully get beat, magus, odin, ass throdeled by tyrant. thanos is written above heralds and thats what he does.
but mysteriously supes can fight with asmoldel!?!?!?

So if supes does it, it's PIS, it Thanos does it, it's ok... laughing

They both have jobber auras...

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
if that were true, than Wolverine must be class 80 and as fast as spiderman

According to Capt it is big grin

bigbran
So if supes does it, it's PIS, it Thanos does it, it's ok... laughing

They both have jobber auras... no its just that thanos doesnt beat people way over his level. the maker is the strongest one he beat. how does thanos have an aura? he beats people who are way lower than his level. he was right below skyfather, when he fought odin. and he had a power babble when he fought tyrant, so i dont see where the jobbing happens. unless you honestly think ss can beat thanos.

Avalonofthewind
no its just that thanos doesnt beat people way over his level. the maker is the strongest one he beat. how does thanos have an aura? he beats people who are way lower than his level. he was right below skyfather, when he fought odin. and he had a power babble when he fought tyrant, so i dont see where the jobbing happens. unless you honestly think ss can beat thanos.

The characters he fights all of a sudden forget all their abilities when they fight him perhaps?

Face it, Thanos has a jobber aura just like Supes has.

bigbran
The characters he fights all of a sudden forget all their abilities when they fight him perhaps?

Face it, Thanos has a jobber aura just like Supes has. im pretty sure ss has tried everything against thanos.
and the only people on a supes jobbing level are bats, wolverine, and cap.
noone else.

Metalmanx
Jubilee. Seriously. Her powers are so underrated, as well as her own combat skill. She could actually be one of the most powerful mutants on the X-Men if she decided to focus and realize her full potential. Even Professor X commented how powerful she could become if she really wanted to.

Metalmanx

Good answer, heh.

But really, I can see Martian Manhunter taking down Superman as well.

stay super
beast, they always say that beast got super strength, but really when did we got a chance to see that?

Metalmanx
Good point, stay super. Beast is FAR TOO underrated.

stay super
i saw the x-men #187 issue where sunfire ran and just bashed beast into a wall and the wall cracked , come on sunfire? je got a regular man strength but he bashed beast into a wall , beast supposed to be class 15 at strength and weight and be bigger than his previous form

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stay super
i saw the x-men #187 issue where sunfire ran and just bashed beast into a wall and the wall cracked , come on sunfire? je got a regular man strength but he bashed beast into a wall , beast supposed to be class 15 at strength and weight and be bigger than his previous form

Sunfire? Are you sure? Was it possibly SunSPOT? Cuz that would make more sense.

stay super
yes sunfire, he ran and pushed beast into a wall and the wall cracked

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stay super
yes sunfire, he ran and pushed beast into a wall and the wall cracked

That's...strange. And makes no sense. Was he using his fire power at the time? Or just normal Shiro Yoshida?

stay super
nothing, he just ran out the mansion and pushed beast into a wall and the wall cracked he just used pure force

bbrem123
magneto gets little respect

stay super
also i dont like the way they treat sabretooth he always gets beaten by a girl, i am going to the animal rights with that mad

StyleTime
Wolverine- been getting disrespected lately. People said Nick Fury could kick his ass a while back. What the f**k?

Gambit - Has lots of unwarranted hate and avid haters lately. He also stands a far better chance against Nightcrawler than people think.

Quasar- Someone said Brolly can beat him. I think that was in another forum though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>