Superman vs X-men, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Ok this fight is based on their movie counterparts. So it goes like this:

Superman Returns' Supes

vs

X3: The Last Stand X-men and every other mutant

Movie Hulk

Movie Fantastic Four including Doom

Spider-Man and his rogue's gallery

Do they have a chance of beating Movie Supes?

Blade Cutter
Have not seen the Superman movie yet what was his best strength feat and speed feat?

Superboy Prime
Wow...I recommend you watch the movie so you can experience his feats.

But if you don't mind the spoilers here they are:

*SPOILERs for Superman Returns*

He lifts an island full of kryptonite and takes it to space. He does all of this after taking a beatdown and while having a sharp piece of Kryptonite stabbed in his back courtesy of Mr. Lex Luthor.

As for speed feats he flies too fast for me to really estimate his speed. It's just impressive.

Tron
So basically, Superman slaughters them all, again.

Validus
Superman Returns Supes is still the same guy from Superman I & II who spun the Earth backwards so these guys are screwed.

Tron
Pretty much.

After all, he took a flippin' bullet to the eye, and didn't blink. That alone should make these guys think.

Broly92
Phoenix?????

grey fox
Originally posted by Broly92
Phoenix?????

Speedblitz

Broly92
Originally posted by grey fox
Speedblitz
I despise you pissed

but yeah your right

Soleran
Speedblitz

Thats patent pending currently

hulkrulz
Well Supes would take out every one but Hulk and Phoenix Then Pheonix weould just Kill supes with her mind. Hulk and Supes would go round and round.

badabing
Originally posted by hulkrulz
Well Supes would take out every one but Hulk and Phoenix Then Pheonix weould just Kill supes with her mind. Hulk and Supes would go round and round.
No, Hulk would fall just like everybody else.

Tron
Phoenix?????

If Wolverine could resist her, do you think she'd even take a flake of Superman's skin?

Movie Hulk has absolutely nothing on Movie Superman.

H. S. 6
Supes takes them all out... devil

Broly92
Originally posted by Tron
If Wolverine could resist her, do you think she'd even take a flake of Superman's skin?
That beacause Jean wanted him to survive and you know it but as said before speedblitz

Validus
That beacause Jean wanted him to survive and you know it but as said before speedblitz
That doesn't mean anything. His healing factor was still countering her molecule rip. I doubt she'd do anything to a Kryptonian.

Broly92
Yes it does she subconsciously only tore his skin which he can heal instead of exploding his molecules or throwing him away

Tron
That's not what it looked like to me. She wasn't really paying him no mind until he got up to her, before that she was simply going apesh*t.

Broly92
Not true but either way supes wins do to speed

MrHeavySilence
Phoenix isn't an X-Men in the movie.

Draco69
I just saw Superman Returns. Dear lord, this mofo was powerful.

Superman wins in a curbstomp.

Psychic attacks? If you watched the movie, you'll see why it won't work even if just stood still. His willpower is phenomonal...

rotiart
Even if you assumed Jean Grey at his most powerful incarnation in the movie. Superman still takes her. While she displayed massive telekinetic capilities, she didn't show any telepathic.

1. Superman would take everyone at the same time in a few minutes at most in their movie versions, except for maybe jean grey.
2. Even if jean grey were to try to destroy Superman, enhanced healing factor, and extreme durability prevents her from destroying him easily. Whereas jean died from a stab wound. Superman could just use his heat vision.

Superman in 10/10, unless Jean suddenly can create kryptonite, which i'm not doubting she could do, but it wasn't should in the movie she knew anything other than massive TK.

Grimm22
So basically, Superman slaughters them all, again.

Yep big grin

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Phoenix isn't an X-Men in the movie.

Uhh...look below.

Originally posted by Superboy Prime

playa1258
Superman with ease. He far outclasses everyone else combined in sheer strength alone.

Tron
Originally posted by Draco69
I just saw Superman Returns. Dear lord, this mofo was powerful.

Superman wins in a curbstomp.

Psychic attacks? If you watched the movie, you'll see why it won't work even if just stood still. His willpower is phenomonal...

Co-signed, verily.

I just watched it too. They stand no chance in a frosty hell.

Superboy Prime
I was about to say the same thing about Wolverine being able to resist Jean's flames during the end. If that severely toned down Logan(IMO every mutant in the X movies is toned down) can resist it, then Returns Supes will as well.

Metalmanx

Superman Returns' Supes

vs

Movie Hulk

They have a chance. A rather good one at that.

But, I think I'd still give SR Superman 6-7/10.

His greatest speed feat: He flew faster than the already-fired bullets from a damn mini-gun. That's damn fast for a movie version.

Metalmanx
I was about to say the same thing about Wolverine being able to resist Jean's flames during the end. If that severely toned down Logan(IMO every mutant in the X movies is toned down) can resist it, then Returns Supes will as well.

Uh...Jean was also fighting back her own power to tone down the attack so Wolverine could reach her. Just a heads up there.

jollyjim311
Movie versions? Yeah, Superman wins. Actual? Superman is beat into the ground.

Tron
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Movie versions? Yeah, Superman wins. Actual? Superman is beat into the ground.

Really, care to explain how?

The only person who a close chance of even hurting him is Jean, and I'd say he's shown that he's morethan durable enough to take whatever she can throw at him.

Broly92
I already explained that Jean can take him and did not go all out at wolverine

zbucsz
hulk grows to like 20 feet lol and holds superman then jean does her vodoo shit lol and the rest i dont know start kickin him in the nuts or something

Superboy Prime
In your dreams. We are talking about a guy whose willpower, strength and endurance allowed him to lift a huge mass out of the sea and take it to space while having a piece of kryptonite(you know that shinny green thing that's deadly to Kryptonians) stabbed in his back...not to mention the mass was full of kryptonite too.

Movie Hulk would be long dead before he knew what hit him. And Phoenix...lets just say I do not buy the whole "Jean is holding back" theory. Otherwise there would've been no need to showcase Wolverine's healing and his adamantium as he approached her.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Validus
Superman Returns Supes is still the same guy from Superman I & II who spun the Earth backwards so these guys are screwed.

He didn't spin the earth back wards, the earth spinning backwards symbolised the earth going back in time. When you travel at F.T.L speeds one travels back in time. Its one of the rules of special relativity.

grey fox
Screw this , he just looks at them and RTGWOC vision causes a giant land-mark to fall on top of them.

Dinalfos
In your dreams. We are talking about a guy whose willpower, strength and endurance allowed him to lift a huge mass out of the sea and take it to space while having a piece of kryptonite(you know that shinny green thing that's deadly to Kryptonians) stabbed in his back...not to mention the mass was full of kryptonite too.

I agree, the movie was terrible.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dinalfos

What was so bad about the film that you must bash it as soon as it's brought up ?

I don't care about Spoilers (I have yet to see the film) so spoil away .

Broly92
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yes! I hated it
SPOLIER WARNING****

I mean come on Supes having a kid and it was hilarious that Lex's henchmen don't say a word in the whole movie and when Superman was screaming when one guy grabbed his face on the Kryptonite Island it sounded like a squeal

grey fox
Yes! I hated it
SPOLIER WARNING****

I mean come on Supes having a kid and it was hilarious that Lex's henchmen don't say a word in the whole movie and when Superman was screaming when one guy grabbed his face on the Kryptonite Island it sounded like a squeal

That really isn't a spoiler THANKS JERK.

stick out tongue Nah , no problem You put actual spoilers up like so ...

but you put a / in the second one.

Broly92
Sorry tryed to hide it embarrasment

DestinyGuy678
I think superman would be beaten

Validus
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
He didn't spin the earth back wards, the earth spinning backwards symbolised the earth going back in time. When you travel at F.T.L speeds one travels back in time. Its one of the rules of special relativity.
Yeah, I can imagine a bunch of writers sitting around a table in 1970 talking about relativity. These are the same guys who once described Superman as traveling through space at the incredible speed of SOUND.

SuperChangeling
The four way fusion still takes him.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman

Movie hulk was crazy! They over exaderated a bit, hell he showed feats of growing up to 100 feet tall. If he had every cell in his body obliveated, he would still regenerate, that makes it a chalenge, supermans will power might be able to take that, but after he takes the hulk, he would be to tired for the phoenix and the rest.

Juntai
Which movie was it that Superman pushed the moon in the way of the sun to cause an eclipse? Was that 3? Anyone know if 3 and 4 still canon, moviewise, or have the events in "returns" completely forsaken them you think? I've seen Returns, and the "events" in it don't seem to lead towards 3 and 4 very well.

Superboy Prime
It's in Superman 4 as far as I can tell. IMO Superman Returns gets rid of Superman 3 and 4.

ST0RM SHAD0W

Pheonix couldn't kill Wolverine. santa

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
Which movie was it that Superman pushed the moon in the way of the sun to cause an eclipse? Was that 3? Anyone know if 3 and 4 still canon, moviewise, or have the events in "returns" completely forsaken them you think? I've seen Returns, and the "events" in it don't seem to lead towards 3 and 4 very well.
3 and 4 are no longer movie canon, just 1,2 and Returns.

badabing
I just saw Superman Returns, he'll pawn these guys.

DestinyGuy678
xavier alone could kill superman, mess wit hhis mind, bring back horrible memories, and drive superman into insanity

Juntai
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
xavier alone could kill superman, mess wit hhis mind, bring back horrible memories, and drive superman into insanity no

Tron
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Movie hulk was crazy! They over exaderated a bit, hell he showed feats of growing up to 100 feet tall. If he had every cell in his body obliveated, he would still regenerate, that makes it a chalenge, supermans will power might be able to take that, but after he takes the hulk, he would be to tired for the phoenix and the rest.

Movie Superman could very easily throw movie Hulk into space, regardless of size, so I'd say he's not much of a challenge.

SuperChangeling
Movie Superman could very easily throw movie Hulk into space, regardless of size, so I'd say he's not much of a challenge.

Well it is movie superman! The only person who could beat superman is this guy from DBZ

http://alon-trubin.tripod.com/COOL_ALBUM_PICTURES/ 1_The_Gohan_goku_Vegeta__trunks_Fusion_Dbz_Gt_Drag
onball_Z.jpg

Rewmac
Superman if he is still the one from the original movies can beat the depowered Marvel characters from the movie. I mean what can Spidey do? What can the Thing do or Hulk or The Juggernaut? Or any of them? The tough choice is if Reed or Doom comes with a bunch of Kryptonite..Other than that Superman wins...

hulkrulz
I just saw the new Superman he lifts a tiny island full of cryptonite, rest fell of when he was trying to lift it. His son saves his life by kissing him.
Supes was wicked pissed though when he was lifting that island of cryptonite. Hulk would not fall, hulk fought the army, whichs means the only things he was able to do that was impressive was to throw tanks over a mile so we didn't get to see him lift up a mountain 10 times the size of that island and hold on his back! Supes loses.

Dinalfos
In all honesty, the Movie Hulk seemed heavily depowered. He had trouble lifting that rock, he could barely stand after blocking a tank shell, he got injured etc. etc.

Tron
I just saw the new Superman he lifts a tiny island full of cryptonite, rest fell of when he was trying to lift it. His son saves his life by kissing him.
Supes was wicked pissed though when he was lifting that island of cryptonite. Hulk would not fall, hulk fought the army, whichs means the only things he was able to do that was impressive was to throw tanks over a mile so we didn't get to see him lift up a mountain 10 times the size of that island and hold on his back! Supes loses.

Do you realize this argument you just made goes in Superman's favor? You didn't give a good enough reason to why Superman loses, other than "Hulk fought the Army," and "we didn't get to see him lift up a mountain". The only things Hulk dealt with were three tanks, a coupe of Comaches, and a couple of Raptors, nothing impressive if you're comparing him to Superman, who's flown back in time, gone from the Earth past the moon in seconds, among other things. Trust me, you need lot more to help your debate instead of what if's.

zbucsz
HULK fought two pitbulls and a poodle can superman do that lol

Darth Martin
Supes altho x3 was better.

zbucsz
theres too many ppl he gots to fight huk would go h2h wit him and the others can just sit back and do there things can superman live thourgh j stroms nova

rotiart
Superman might think the nova is more yellow sun rays and actually get stronger off of it... But seriously.. there's almost nothing these earthlings can do.

IceDragon
Super man isnt a god, all those people would beat him to a bloody pulp and then dismember him. eek!

Up In Flames

Movie Hulk has absolutely nothing on Movie Superman.

You Green Losers are so full of it...

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by IceDragon
Super man isnt a god, all those people would beat him to a bloody pulp and then dismember him. eek!

Your either delusional or you've not seen the respective movies.

Superman @ss rapes them.

DevilGoblin

Superman Returns' Supes

vs

Movie Hulk

Movie Hulk eats Movie Superman for dinner, end of fight

JediMasterLuke5
Speedblitz Isnt this so true. Yep thats what owns all of them. Lifting the Kryptonite island into space was pretty impressive, plus he has the speed to rotate the earth back in time, yep he's pretty much a god.

breeze85
Everyone who thinks Superman is going to lose this is totally insane. The guy lifted a kryptonite island and flew it into the space. Yet he is a lot faster than anyone in the team can even think of. When is not weakened how big of a mountain do you think he is able to lift? Hell he would send a small moon to earth, all over the team. Game over.

harri
ff will beat him you are all total nerds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.