Leathrface-The real Leather face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Gurl
Name: Bubba Sawyer Jr.(1974) Thomas Hewitt (2003) aka Leatherface

Fame: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Weapon Of Choice: The Saw was family to the family of Leatherface

Trademarks: A mask made of humans Skin

History: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was "inspired by a true story," so it's up to you as to where it throws away facts and really starts to get "inspired." True or only sorta-true, it's a hell of a yarn, and one we like hearing (and seeing) every chance we get. A group of teenagers breaks down in the wrong Texas town and picks the wrong house to approach for help and, well, you probably know the rest, or can at least guess what happens next. Each member of the cannibal clan is highly memorable, though Leatherface remains the most iconic with his hulking build, leather apron, terrifying mask and, of course, chainsaw that never seems to run out of gas. The final image of the 1974 original, with Leatherface doing a dance of madness in the middle of the road while swinging his saw, remains one of the most powerful scenes in the history of cinematic horror. Jessica Biel running around in a white T-shirt in the 2003 remake is another.

Weaknesses: Leatherface is, ultimately, just a man, which means you can kill him by any standard means. However he won't kill women that he likes he will just lock them up like they did in "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

LizzyT123
whats the point of this thread?

Wolfie
Maybe someone here hasn't heard this shit a million times?

allofyousuckkk
ok, I was under the impression it weas extremely loosely based on Ed Gein, am I mistaken?

Now that I reread it, what exactly is this thread other than a synopsis of TCM and telling us it's based on a true story?

partonsd
She is trying to tell us that she knows how to read the back of a movie cover. I think... laughing

Wolfie
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
ok, I was under the impression it weas extremely loosely based on Ed Gein, am I mistaken?

Now that I reread it, what exactly is this thread other than a synopsis of TCM and telling us it's based on a true story?
Eh, to the extent that Ed Gein was a cannibal that found other people's skin fashionable.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
whats the point of this thread?

laughing

tabby999
Originally posted by Wolfie
Maybe someone here hasn't heard this shit a million times?

so what your saying is, let me brace myself first, that jessica biel, hang on, not quite braced enough, running in a wet shirt, is one of "the most powerful scenes in the history of cinematic horror." god damn. i think i know why i dont come here all that much anymore. i dont know how backfire puts up with this. Backfire, how do you put up with this....?
:: takes of mic, unplugs and storms off ala Kent Brockman :: "i dont care, call the weekend guy"

DeNiro
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk

This is a smart post it is loosly based on the facts of ed gein like the chair made of human remians except he didnt kill anyone he only dug up bodies and made furnature of them ed gein only killed one person and that was a girl from some bar or something.

and also this comment > She is trying to tell us that she knows how to read the back of a movie cover. I think...

Made me life cause its completley tru lol

thegreatrudini
he killed 2 women he killed a bar wench and he killed the owner of a general store all the rest wer dug up. Does my head in when peeps say TCM is a true story. The whole house is based on eds house all that weird shit. And he had a weird mask / suite he made from skin (wich inspired TCM and silence of the lambs). Ed was the inspiration for many films including psycho. So to put an end to this urban legend TCM is not and i repeat is not a true story!

Caponejr
ppooopopopoppooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Evil Dead
see......stupid kids who make retarded threads like this is the reason I don't frequent this place anymore. This thread is not about a horror movie.........it does not promote discussion of any plot of a horror movie........it's just jibberish.

Impediment
herbkingdurka durka durka!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.