Hostel 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Yeah it's being made. So here's place to post new's, trailer's (when oneis made) etc.

LizzyT123
mmmmmmmmmkay!

steverules
big grin some great info provided by yourself.

LizzyT123
hahaha, yeah, you know me. So obviously from the other Hostel thread, this time this one will be involving getting to know the whole system, and there will be some more ladies in this one!

now theres some info smile

steverules
lol I wonder where u got that from roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah well I did say I think the second will be centred around how it came about and how it works.

LizzyT123
yes indeed. And we'll probably see even more whores or whatever those two girls were. So.......you think there'd be more nudity than the first? definetly, lol

steverules
Uhm yeah sure, I don't think they were whores. They were bait to get the men to come to...watever that place was where they get killed.

WrathfulDwarf
My wish list for Hostel 2:

Increase the gore factor to MAXIMUM OVERLOAD.

More homeages to horror films. Maybe another homage to Lucio Fulci. Or maybe to Joe D' Amato. big grin

Nudity...only if necessary (Who the hell am I kidding...It's always a neccesity)

At least ONE scene to be directed by Tarantino.

Some dark humor...it would really make it a solid gold gorefest.

steverules
Cool, yeah add your wishlists as well.

allofyousuckkk
I wish they had a guy fart while having his hand chopped off or something. As childish and terrible as that sounds, I've always wanted a distinctive fart in a horror movie. Not like in comedies when it is made into a big deal, just a fart when dying.Yes, I would rather like that.

LizzyT123
fart.........Fart!? you are messed up! lol dude, last thing I'd think about is farting in that situation. "OH SHIT! He's gotta stick a screwdriver in my eye!!!!!! Dammit, I gotta fart too......maaaaaaan, today sucks"

steverules
'Damn, didn't get to fart before I died. That was on my list.'

That will never happen.

LizzyT123
hahahaha true smile

steverules
wink lol

So what do u wanna see in the 2nd?

LizzyT123
of course I do! *jumps up and down* yayayayya

steverules
Yeah wat do u want to see in it, wat do u want to happen?

LizzyT123
well, since supposedly we'll be able to learn about the system, I'd like to see that, and I'd like to see some gorier scenes than the first. Ya know, the gory scenes that make you laugh cause they are so raunchy big grin

how bout you steve?

systemshock2
I'd like to see that Jay Hernandez character wiped out in the first ten minutes. Kind of like a cruel joke to all of those heroics and near deaths he did in the first film haha.

Also I'd like to see that masked guy that was shown in the ads actually pop up. He was heavily promoted on the website, and he looked pretty cool, but he was never shown in the movie. Weird.

Plus more naked chicks would definitely not be a bad thing in the next film. stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
It might be cool if the masterminds behind to organisation are the lead-characters in Hostel 2. Following them around would sure help to give a greater insight behind the screens of the organisation. We don't need the victims to have much dialogue anyway, do we?

DarthLazious
How do you know they are making a Hostel 2?

Where do you get your infomation?

steverules
There's some in the hostel thread.

TitsAndAss
I'd like to see Mickey Rourke take a chainsaw to somebody.

allofyousuckkk
uhhh....there is nothing worse than going to a movie which is meant to be serious and the people who tag along are going and intend to laugh and make a mockery of it. That is what happened at hostel one, and now that lizzy brought it up(i think, im to lazy to scroll back and see though), laughter during raunchy scenes pisses me off, unless it's so raunchy i laugh, in which everyone is allowed to laugh, because im allowed to do that smile

SelphieT
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
uhhh....there is nothing worse than going to a movie which is meant to be serious and the people who tag along are going and intend to laugh and make a mockery of it. That is what happened at hostel one, and now that lizzy brought it up(i think, im to lazy to scroll back and see though), laughter during raunchy scenes pisses me off, unless it's so raunchy i laugh, in which everyone is allowed to laugh, because im allowed to do that smile

sorry that it pisses you off, its just that, I can't help it, when blood splashes on old ladies faces, I happen to just let out an, "ooooooooooooooooh!!!!! hahahaaaa"

steverules
lol ok then wink

SelphieT
Originally posted by steverules
lol ok then wink

.........right.......shifty

steverules
.......I think you would make a great killer in hostel 2. big grin stick out tongue laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
Can't wait for Hostel 2.

After the Saw franchise became so mainstream, Hostel seems like my only refuge. sad stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Saw has an amazing Story.

Both 1 and 2.

I heard Hostel Sucks and makes Horror movies look bad.

I'll have to see it myself wink

Maybe even 2.

steverules
Hostel was good. IMO

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Both 1 and 2.

Maybe even 2.

Hostel wasn't all it promised and is rather overhyped, but still a very decent horrormovie. No way it is a stain on the genre. In fact, among modern horror it is a gem!

cking
I have never seen it, what is it about?

steverules
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Hostel wasn't all it promised and is rather overhyped, but still a very decent horrormovie. No way it is a stain on the genre. In fact, among modern horror it is a gem!

Yeah it was alot better than alot of the recent stuff we've had.

Pandemoniac
3 horny dope-lovers travel through Europe in search of the ultimate pleasure. On this trip they are informed by some shady fellow about a hostel crowed with beautiful and willing women.
So hop on the train they go, find the hostel and check in for a good time.
But when they awake from the humping and bumping they got to enjoy the night before, they find themselves subjects of a organisation of sicko's that go way beyond 'looking at boobies' to get their rocks off. In fact, pain and blood is what appeals these maniacs.

steverules
Humping and bumping laughing out loud

RedSkull
humping and bumping

laughing out loud

Anyways I think Hostel 2 is a bad idea. (Before you flame me, hear me out.)

I think it's a bad idea b/c to me Hostel was a one of a kind movie and whether you saw it in theaters or saw the unrated DVD the images in that movie are burned into your mind. (well they were for me especially the "Eyeball moment"!) I just think that Hostel 2 could not live up to the first one solely on the fact that no one really expected Hostel to be that demented and gruesome. So it kind of came out of nowhere and shocked people, where as in people see the news that there will be a Hostel 2 and they know exactly what kind of things "might" happen.

Just my 2 cents. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Both 1 and 2.

Maybe even 2.

I agree. The twists in Saw kick ass, but I just hate the fact that it's so mainstream and everyone loves it.

Hostel is something I like now that it's somewhat underground. Again, can't wait for the sequel. big grin

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by RedSkull
laughing out loud

Anyways I think Hostel 2 is a bad idea. (Before you flame me, hear me out.)

I think it's a bad idea b/c to me Hostel was a one of a kind movie and whether you saw it in theaters or saw the unrated DVD the images in that movie are burned into your mind. (well they were for me especially the "Eyeball moment"!) I just think that Hostel 2 could not live up to the first one solely on the fact that no one really expected Hostel to be that demented and gruesome. So it kind of came out of nowhere and shocked people, where as in people see the news that there will be a Hostel 2 and they know exactly what kind of things "might" happen.

Just my 2 cents. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You do have a good point.
But let's just take a minute here on the idea behind Hostel shall we?
A international organisation meant to please the most insane among us, as long as they have the cash to 'buy' victims.
Did Hostel get the best out of that idea in the first movie? Not by a long shot!
Just imagine how entertaining it can be to get a proper insight to a clan of madman like that; the motivations, the bribing, the kidnapping, the cover-ups.
The idea behind Hostel is pure gold, the first movie just had a couple of flaws. Flaws that can be corrected in a sequel, one that really hits the spot.

RedSkull
You do have a good point.
But let's just take a minute here on the idea behind Hostel shall we?
A international organisation meant to please the most insane among us, as long as they have the cash to 'buy' victims.
Did Hostel get the best out of that idea in the first movie? Not by a long shot!
Just imagine how entertaining it can be to get a proper insight to a clan of madman like that; the motivations, the bribing, the kidnapping, the cover-ups.
The idea behind Hostel is pure gold, the first movie just had a couple of flaws. Flaws that can be corrected in a sequel, one that really hits the spot.

Those are good points to. It would be cool to see it through the eyes of someone who is paying to kill a person. To see what they go through when making the decesion would be very interesting.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by RedSkull
Those are good points to. It would be cool to see it through the eyes of someone who is paying to kill a person. To see what they go through when making the decesion would be very interesting.

My idea exactly, Hostel 2 should focus on the bad-guys, and make them the leading characters. Their whole sadistic scheme could be put to the screen in a dazzling manner!

steverules
Maybe they will suprise us by having a killer do a duet with some singer like...uhm....Elton John.

Deicide
didnt Hostel used to be Saw?? whats with all these "clone" or "carbon copy" movies? they come out one right after another. bunch of tripe...

steverules
I dunno, it's not exactly like it but there are some similarities.

SelphieT
Maybe they will suprise us by having a killer do a duet with some singer like...uhm....Elton John.

duuuuuuude, do you have any idea how badly I want some pink Elton John glasses!?

steverules
What the f**k? that's uhm....uhm....yeah that's....*runs away*

RedSkull
Originally posted by SelphieT
duuuuuuude, do you have any idea how badly I want some pink Elton John glasses!?

What the f**k?

steverules
If you wish to live I suggest you run.

SelphieT
If you wish to live I suggest you run.

.......thats so mean

steverules
I know, I shall hang my head in shame wink

SelphieT
I know, I shall hang my head in shame wink

damn right! big grin

steverules
Uhm anyway back to the topic. Uhm how do you think the second will do?

Pandemoniac
The latest update I found:

Eli Roth recently spoke to "Production Weekly" about his work on the upcoming horror sequel HOSTEL 2. One of his main focus points for the sequel seems to be having a direct continuity between both films.
He mentioned "I want it to feel like the movie is going to pick up on the next cut, as if you could watch the two movies back-to-back and it would be a three-hour movie. There will be some new things thrown in there but it has to look and feel like that movie."
"Hostel 2" will focus around three female protagonists and unlike the first film, will start off dark and creepy and remain that way throughout.
He further mentioned that the bulk of shooting will take place in The Czech Republic starting September though he intends to also shoot in Rome and Slovakia "if they let me back into Slovakia" (the original was set in Slovakia and the country didn't take too kindly to being featured as a nation that hosts sadistic torture establishments). As soon as Roth's done with HOSTEL 2, he'll go straight into his adaptation of Stephen King's CELL with production on that set for spring 2007.

steverules
Ok then cool. Thanx for the info. I just hope we see no nasty eye scenes in no.2

woody82
Souinds good the first one was pretty sick but a good film and well this one should be no different, but well hope it doesn't go worse as some sequals do prove too.

steverules
Yeah, you get a few good one's

woody82
Notmany are better than the first but wellif they make it as good as this film, then it shouldn't be too hard all you need is the gore and scare factor of the first.

steverules
Yup, that's what makes a good horror, plus I think the first was successful so if they use the same horror in this one then it could turn out great

woody82
Well in theroy it would work, but they need to add a few new things and keep the basis the same. But well Hostel deserve a sequal yes, but if it turned out crap like most sequals could spoiler the name.

But well what made Hostel good was its unqiness in the way the horror was placed such as the cutting off of tyhe toe by them cutter things etc, did bring in good box office ratings though.

Can't wait to hear the plot of this film though.

steverules
lol I've noticed that you say 'but well' quite alot.

I think what really stuck in my mind about hostel was the eye scene and just how gruesome it was.

Caponejr
i heard that its supposed to be filmed in a jail cell about a huge break out in the jail and all the doors get locked and well.........MAYHEM!!

Caponejr
and well....its coming out in 2007 not long to w8 ppl just hold on i think its going to be great!!!!!!! rock

steverules
I hope it is

woody82
Yup got to admit i do use the start but well a lot big grin lol

Anyway good news that hostel is comming out in the now too distant future but i just hope its as good as the first i got to say though its not one for the light hearted....

steverules
It might be out this time next year

woody82
Should be good , better idea why not release it at halloweebn perfect film really gory stylish horror movie

steverules
Like they did with SAW 2?

Caponejr
no its coming out early next year somthin like may or sumfin like dat

steverules
I would think so. I hope it's good. I can't wait too see a trailer.

Caponejr
do u no when the trailer is being realeased??

steverules
No, I hope it's soon though.

Caponejr
k imgonna go watch tv bye lol

steverules
bye

Magic_attack
I am looking forward to seeing this movie. It seems that Jay Hernandez (Paxton) is slated to be in Hostel 2.

Anyone got any good info on this yet?

Pandemoniac
From a MTV interview with Roth:

Jay Hernandez is to return, starting with a HALLOWEEN/PORKY'S-sequel-like opening, in that it "is going to start literally with the next cut, and you're going to see Paxton at the same time. You'll see that he's totally messed-up from the experience. It's completely wrecked him, and his life is in ruins." Part of the film will deal with Paxton's mental collapse.

steverules
I hope it's good

SelphieT
From a MTV interview with Roth:

Jay Hernandez is to return, starting with a HALLOWEEN/PORKY'S-sequel-like opening, in that it "is going to start literally with the next cut, and you're going to see Paxton at the same time. You'll see that he's totally messed-up from the experience. It's completely wrecked him, and his life is in ruins." Part of the film will deal with Paxton's mental collapse.

sounds great!!!!

steverules
So does he get killed or put in a mental place.

Grimm22
I never saw Hostel 1 erm

Something about watching someone getting tortured just isn't entertaining for me stick out tongue

SelphieT
Originally posted by Grimm22
I never saw Hostel 1 erm

Something about watching someone getting tortured just isn't entertaining for me stick out tongue

well, I thought it was entertaining.

Grimm22
Originally posted by SelphieT
well, I thought it was entertaining.

I donno. Im probobly just perspecting it on what I hear about it

Although I heard similar things about Saw and I loved that movie erm

SelphieT
Originally posted by Grimm22
I donno. Im probobly just perspecting it on what I hear about it

Although I heard similar things about Saw and I loved that movie erm

I really disliked the first one. I liked the second one A LOT

steverules
I only saw the first and thought the twist at the end was kinda cool and clever. I may have to get the 2nd from my friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.