Coming Soon: Thor vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Read the newest issue of Wizard where they interview Bendis and talks about the future of the Avengers.

Validus
So...

....what does he say? confused

inamilist
is this wizard # 175?

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by inamilist
is this wizard # 175? Wizard #178. He's says that he's interested in the idea. When asked if Thor was going to return and get rid of Sentry he said "Thor should return. But to replace the Sentry? No. No one can replace the Sentry; no one can replace Thor. But I would like to see Sentry fight Thor."

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Read the newest issue of Wizard where they interview Bendis and talks about the future of the Avengers.

As long as its not Bendis not writing the fight, Im happy. smile

grey fox
I'm seeing re-runs of Thor versus Supes here 'The dials go up to eleven'

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm seeing re-runs of Thor versus Supes here 'The dials go up to eleven'

I predict a fight involving lots of Shakespearian English, Sentry trying, and miserably failing to explain his powers, followed by his traditional, 'I must throw my opposition into the sun' routine. smile

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I predict a fight involving lots of Shakespearian English, Sentry trying, and miserably failing to explain his powers, followed by his traditional, 'I must throw my opposition into the sun' routine. smile

laughing out loud

The sad thing is... I would probably still buy/read that.

Skeets
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Sounds about right.......jockey

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
laughing out loud

The sad thing is... I would probably still buy/read that.

If Miller is writing the fight, its sure to be a classic. smile

joesha28
I think it goes like this:

Iron man commanding his team, while Cap is commanding his. A fight rages on. Till IM cut Sentry loose by ordering him to take out Cap. Sentry flies with a speed that stuns the oppositions. Who's gonna safe Cap from the Golden Guardian? Karckboom! Something hits Bob with such force that he flies to a far building bringing the building on him. He comes out of the rumbles quickly. With his super vision he tracks down the object that hit him and see a hammer, back to the hand that threw it. Whispers of "It can't be", "it's him", "i can't believe he's back" was all over both camps. Cap was stunned and than smiled whispering "good to see you Thor. The tide is even Tony." Sensing what Cap is thinking IM shouts to Sentry, " He's yours bob." Sentry flis super speed at the just returned Asgardian.

Sentry: good to see you Thor but bad timing. I have to fly you to the sun.

Kaboom! Sentry take Thor to the sky. But before he could even reach space Boom! Sentry was sent back spurling to earth at the courtesy of Thor.

She-Hulk: That's the 1st time Sentry could not take someone to the sun. Looks like golden boy have met his match in the thunder boy. Talking about advanetages.

Grimm22
Thor's Hammer < Sentry's Dog cool

joesha28
We'll see abt that only in due time. Sentry is strong but herald level only. Not Thanos level.

jumpmann
I predict a Thor win as well. But I think the main factor will be the unrefutable truth screamed by a watcher nearby.

"You suck you crazy rip off of me!"-The truth of Superman's words will surely cause enormous self doubt within the Sentry as Thor sends his panzy ass back to the mental ward.

*****!

marvelprince
Originally posted by joesha28
We'll see abt that only in due time. Sentry is strong but herald level only. Not Thanos level.

I'm not too sure about that. He did man-handle Terrax.

H. S. 6
Yeah, but Sentry is the new kid on the block. Thor has been around for... well, forever. The writers aren't going to let Sentry win. He's gotta' have his ass handed to him first, as an initiation.

You understand.

Mindship
Maybe they'll compare hair-coloring/styling techniques.

"Just how do you get your hair to shine like spun gold? Is that L'Oreal #23?"

HellMaster93
ROFLMAO! I hope |Thor hands that pansy Superman rip-off a whupping!

Wolverine2006
Sentry will beat Thor

Rewmac
Well well. We don't know that. And we don't know how powerful Thor will be.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Grimm22

Co-signed. I'm about 70% sure Krypto is more powerful than Superman too. cool

Priest
lol
thor should win this, his is return for god sakes! besides someone has to beat sentry sooner or later, its perfect.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Priest
lol
thor should win this, his is return for god sakes! besides someone has to beat sentry sooner or later, its perfect.

Genis-Vell already has

Priest
really wat issue?

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Genis-Vell already has He didn't beat him. He stalemated him until he saw that Sentry reached the point to where he wasn't going to hold back, then he bugged out of the fight.

At least we'll get to see Iron Man take on Sentry this week.

long pig
really wat issue?
They have conflicting powers.

joesha28
Yup, but Sentry held back. But it's time for Thor to show he's top dawg in marvel.

BlaqChaos
If Thor wins, then it'll be known that Superman is the top dog in comics (since he beat Thor). But if Sentry beats Thor, then there's the question that he could beat Superman as well.

willRules
If Thor wins, then it'll be known that Superman is the top dog in comics (since he beat Thor). But if Sentry beats Thor, then there's the question that he could beat Superman as well.

But when Superman beat Thor, was that King Thor or just plain vanilla Thor? Because if it was plain vanilla Thor, then Thor also stands a good chance of beating supes yes

kgkg
Genis-Vell already has not really he had to BFR him ....... both had to hold back.

joesha28

Sigh...Supes controversial win again.

joesha28
Well for all who keep hinting of Supes dial 11 theory on Thor read this:
The mini-series was published in the 48-page Prestige Format, a book format that DC Comics often uses. Issues #1 and #3 were published by Marvel Comics under the title "JLA/Avengers" while issues #2 and #4 were published by DC Comics with the title "Avengers/JLA". The story as a whole was reprinted in a 2-volume collector's edition hardcover book, published by DC.

This was taken from:
http://www.answers.com/topic/jla-avengers

Notice issue 2 and 4 was from DC. Superman beating Thor was in #2.

willRules
Well for all who keep hinting of Supes dial 11 theory on Thor read this:
The mini-series was published in the 48-page Prestige Format, a book format that DC Comics often uses. Issues #1 and #3 were published by Marvel Comics under the title "JLA/Avengers" while issues #2 and #4 were published by DC Comics with the title "Avengers/JLA". The story as a whole was reprinted in a 2-volume collector's edition hardcover book, published by DC.

This was taken from:
http://www.answers.com/topic/jla-avengers

Notice issue 2 and 4 was from DC. Superman beating Thor was in #2.

IMO ish 2 was very pro DC but ish 4 was very pro-Marvel smile

jumpmann
Superman has always been top dog in comics. He was the first, and has always been one of the most powerful (beside ridiculous cosmic characters).

Big Sexy
If Thor wins, then it'll be known that Superman is the top dog in comics (since he beat Thor). But if Sentry beats Thor, then there's the question that he could beat Superman as well. Stop using ABC logic because it does not always apply. Second the win against Thor was controversial. Its even implied in the next issue of the comic that a second fight between them would not go the same way. Next that was THor who fought Superman , King thor would turn him to dust.

K3VIL
Poor Thing fanboy, who probably believes Thing could beat Thor.
Yes, if Thor is put to aunt may level laughing
Sentry: good to see you Thor but bad timing. I have to fly you to the sun.

Kaboom! Sentry take Thor to the sky. But before he could even reach space Boom! Sentry was sent back spurling to earth at the courtesy of Thor.

Let me continue this:
Sentry: Good shot Thor, but I let no one smack me without taking consequence.
Thor is hovering in mid air, holding Mjolnir in his right hand, looking at Sentry, who fly against him, his hand glowing of golden energy, a blast is shoot, but in a second the god of thunder's eyes begin to glow of lightning energy he lift Mjolnir and summon a huge storm, then chase Sentry.The collision of Mjolnir and Sentry's punch cause a shockwave which make various buildings collapse.Thor engage a vicious fight, and Sentry find out the God Of Thunder is not back for losing, eyebeams are deflected as Thor smack his jaw with Mjolnir, punch on punch and more Sentry is learning why Thor was respected among Earth heroes and feared from each villain, and why the legendary hammer which begin to shine of a strange yellow/green energy was depicted as "MIGHTY".
Beware Thee, Reynolds!
Mine is the power to end even the life of an immortal, surrend or I'll be forced to stop you once and for all

joesha28
That was good. I think we shld write Civil war.

joesha28
Originally posted by willRules
IMO ish 2 was very pro DC but ish 4 was very pro-Marvel smile

#4 pro-marvel? It had Superman with Cap's sheild and Mjolnir. That was Pro-marvel? I don't think so. Anyway the JLA vs Avengers fights were in #2 and DC was controlling #2...they coordinated the fights. That's why we see Marvel heroes at the disadvantage. In the end, when the series was published in hardcover complilation it was done by DC. DC had the copywrite. DC never does a crossover if they don't have the power.

willRules
#4 pro-marvel? It had Superman with Cap's sheild and Mjolnir. That was Pro-marvel? I don't think so. Anyway the JLA vs Avengers fights were in #2 and DC was controlling #2...they coordinated the fights. That's why we see Marvel heroes at the disadvantage. In the end, when the series was published in hardcover complilation it was done by DC. DC had the copywrite. DC never does a crossover if they don't have the power.

Cap was asked to lead both teams.
Iron-man was complimentd on his work with technology and stuff.
Cap and his shield was continually complimented by supes throughout the issue by saying he was honoured to hold it. And Thor explained it couldn't be found on any other world.
Thor explained he could beat superman
Superman couldn't lift Thor's hammer without permission and looked really stupid trying to lift it.
Their final battle was on top of a Marvel character, Galactus
Hawkeye fired the winning shot.
When the team attacked they roared Avengers Assemble and squeaked Justice League from the wasp only.
Before the fight, the vision swatted aside Green Lantern, Iron-man Giant Man, Flash and Wonder-woman
They managed to reach the base due to Wanda's Chaos Magic.
During the battle Thor asked Superman if he needed any help fighting the bad guys laughing out loud
Cap defeated Prometheus in one hit.
Vision helped superman out with some troublesome badguys.
When Thor gave superman his hammer, he was taking on a few badguys by himself, a couple of those takes the whole of JLA to take down, yet Thor was holding his own

.......so yes IMO ish 4 was very pro-Marvel

joesha28
Maybe DC allowed it, cos the big issue was #2 the fights. Where Marvel was tossed about.

Juntai
Did anyone happen to read the newest issue of Iron Man?
Funny fight between Sentry and Tony Stark.
We'll just say it ended in like. .. a panel.

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
Did anyone happen to read the newest issue of Iron Man?
Funny fight between Sentry and Tony Stark.
We'll just say it ended in like. .. a panel.
laughing out loud what happend tell me for I won't have to buy the damn thing.

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
laughing out loud what happend tell me for I won't have to buy the damn thing. Lets just say Sentry told Tony "You don't want to do this."

Then about a panel later was the one saying "Threat nuetralised."

nimbus006
Who was saying threat Neutralized?

Skeets
Originally posted by nimbus006
Who was saying threat Neutralized?
Who you think.......laughing out loud

Juntai
O.o I thought it was pretty straight forward given the point of view of the first line leading into the next.

nimbus006
I'm thinking IM, but i just cant see that being the answer. Say it aint so.

Skeets
Why did they even fight?was this before current continuity with the Civil war and all.

nimbus006
Why did they even fight?was this before current continuity with the Civil war and all.

Im glad you brought that up cuz its something that really bothering me. In New Avengers 21 that came out about a week ago Cap and Falcon just started assembling the resistence, but in Civil War 2 which was released like 3 weeks ago, they already have a hideout, are making secret ID's, and are ready to start the War. What the hell is going on with that?

Skeets
Originally posted by nimbus006
Im glad you brought that up cuz its something that really bothering me. In New Avengers 21 that came out about a week ago Cap and Falcon just started assembling the resistence, but in Civil War 2 which was released like 3 weeks ago, they already have a hideout, are making secret ID's, and are ready to start the War. What the hell is going on with that?
New avengers is behind way behind.
In some canon books Jessica Jones is still pregnant...laughing out loud

nimbus006
Its pretty annoying to be reading Civil War then go to New Avengers and be like 2 weeks behind. You kind of already know whats going to happen.

BlaqChaos
Each of the NA books is going to show how each character entered the war and what side they took. The first book was Captain America's, the next will be Luke Cage's. They'll also be doing one for Spider-woman and Sentry. That's why it's going to be behind everything else.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
Lets just say Sentry told Tony "You don't want to do this."

Then about a panel later was the one saying "Threat nuetralised."
Rarely do you see a character one shotted in his own book.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7932/img0195lh.th.jpg http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/6627/img0205sr.th.jpg http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/227/img0210xb.th.jpg http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/6496/img0223ys.th.jpg http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/1012/img0247jz.th.jpg

Skeets
Why does Stark have blonde hair?

Mr.V
Daaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymn wink Sentry's got it going on cool

Validus
Why does Stark have blonde hair?
Apparently he thought nobody would recognize a blonde Tony Stark.

Skeets
Sentry should of had a word bubble when he hit him "gotcha B!tch".

Validus
laughing laughing out loud

Could be a worthwhile photoshop. shifty

Mr.V
So wait no expression Why did Sentry have to hand Iron Man his ass? and is he still pro-registration then seeing as he kinda beat-down the posterboy for the registration movement? confused

EDIT- Of course he is! big grin i remember seeing him beating on some unregistered villains in one of the civil-war tie-ins no expression forget which one. But first question still stands

Skeets
Originally posted by Mr.V
So wait no expression Why did Sentry have to hand Iron Man his ass? and is he still pro-registration then seeing as he kinda beat-down the posterboy for the registration movement? confused

EDIT- Of course he is! big grin i remember seeing him beating on some unregistered villains in one of the civil-war tie-ins no expression forget which one. But first question still stands
This should be before Civil war.Originally posted by Validus
laughing laughing out loud

Could be a worthwhile photoshop. shifty
hmm

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Mr.V
So wait no expression Why did Sentry have to hand Iron Man his ass? and is he still pro-registration then seeing as he kinda beat-down the posterboy for the registration movement? confused This is before the Civil War. Iron Man was runnig a 6-part story when Civil War started, and this was part 4. IM has two more issues before his books go into the CW.

In the 6-part story, it appears that IM has gone rogue via a brain implant Tony has that's allowing someone to assume control over him and his suit, with him not remembering what he's doing when it happens.

Mr.V
Aye thanks for the help lads wink

H. S. 6

shifty

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/303/sentryownsironman3si.th.jpg

Validus
laughing out loud

Tallis
LMAO that was great

Skeets
Originally posted by H. S. 6
shifty

that was gr8!!!11111!!!!!11!! tuftwoot

H. S. 6
Teehee. I had fun making it. ninja

Skeets
Teehee...

Soleran
shifty

That was such a SPEEDBLITZ, he took it from behind too!

joesha28
Originally posted by Validus
Rarely do you see a character one shotted in his own book.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7932/img0195lh.th.jpg http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/6627/img0205sr.th.jpg http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/227/img0210xb.th.jpg http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/6496/img0223ys.th.jpg http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/1012/img0247jz.th.jpg

Ouch!

NiņoAraņa
shifty

laughing and he said it like Juggs said it laughing

Soujaboy
This fight might start on Wednesday.

Rewmac
shifty

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/303/sentryownsironman3si.th.jpg Don't mess with Bobby big grin

joesha28
This fight might start on Wednesday.

I think it might not but rather the leaders pf both sides will be setting up the chessboard.

Grimm22
I cant see this fight happening now erm

Seeing as Sentry and Thor are both Pro sided no expression

Big Sexy
Is thor back?

Lucid Lui
We don't know what side Sentry is on yet. He's not listed anywhere in the Daily Bugle special.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Is thor back?

Read Civil War #3 wink

Validus
I cant see this fight happening now erm

Seeing as Sentry and Thor are both Pro sided no expression
It's going to happen even if it doesn't happen in Civil War. Thor Vs Sentry is going to be the Superman Vs Wonder Woman of the Marvel universe. The fight you're guaranteed to see once every couple of years.

Grimm22
Is thor back?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/MCW004a_dc.jpg

Big Sexy
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/MCW004a_dc.jpg NICE

Lucid Lui
So remember that cover from awhile back where Sentry is fighting a guy in a red cape. Looks it may just be Thor.

Accel
Yeesh, Sentry better join Cap's side or this war is going to be reeeeaally lopsided.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
Yeesh, Sentry better join Cap's side or this war is going to be reeeeaally lopsided.
Well....Cap does have Namor...

no expression

Lucid Lui
Namor's gonna be way too busy making time with Sue.

NiņoAraņa
laughing

Adam Warlock
It's a Donald Blake clone with Thor-esque powers in my opinion. Kinda like Masterson Thor/Thunderstrike. I see this Thor getting Thorbustered again. Donald Blake should still have access to Thor's powers. Just like Beta Ray Bill who is on 616 Earth still has access to his Asgardian powers.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
It's a Donald Blake clone with Thor-esque powers in my opinion. Kinda like Masterson Thor/Thunderstrike. I see this Thor getting Thorbustered again. Donald Blake should still have access to Thor's powers. Just like Beta Ray Bill who is on 616 Earth still has access to his Asgardian powers.

Agreed, thats not Thor.

With what happened in Ragnarok, you would think that Thor would never choose to persecute people. Attack Hercules? No, Thor would never turn his back on Captain America, and especially not Hercules.

Thor is coming back, but I'm sure thats not him.

joesha28
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
So remember that cover from awhile back where Sentry is fighting a guy in a red cape. Looks it may just be Thor.

What cover?

joesha28
I thought there will be a turn of tide? That does not look like it!

the Darkone
Thor and Sentry are both on Iron Man side, but one of then is going to jump to the other side my bet will be on Thor joining caps team if not then sentry.

Lucid Lui
What cover? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Civilwarbugle.png

joesha28
That red cape guy looks more like Doc Strange to me.

willRules
I thought that was Flacon confused

joesha28
Yeah you're right! I forgot abt falcon. Damn you falcon! What the hell you doing? Sentry might fly you to the sun!

Rewmac
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor and Sentry are both on Iron Man side, but one of then is going to jump to the other side my bet will be on Thor joining caps team if not then sentry. I hope not. That would ruin Sentry for me. And Thor too.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Rewmac
I hope not. That would ruin Sentry for me. And Thor too.

well you can stop hoping, whats done is done.

joesha28
Let's not jump. Maybe Marvel is trying the make Thor and Sentry stay away from each other. Leaving the big climax for the end.

Rewmac
well you can stop hoping, whats done is done. MAybe they can just change sides. But putting up with a bunch if idiots in S.H.I.E.L.D.

Soujaboy
Let's not jump. Maybe Marvel is trying the make Thor and Sentry stay away from each other. Leaving the big climax for the end.

Their already listed as being on the same team, and I know for sure that Sentry isn't changing sides. Near the end of the War, it's shown that Sentry is hunting down wolverine who's anti-registration.

joesha28
Well there is still a possibility that Thor might change sides or maybe the government will back down on the registration as it start to affect the pro-members too.

Rewmac
SHIELD's mouth is too big. When a couple of the big guns will say WTF we are doing and blow their head off big grin

marvelprince
Their already listed as being on the same team, and I know for sure that Sentry isn't changing sides. Near the end of the War, it's shown that Sentry is hunting down wolverine who's anti-registration.

Lets not say anything for sure here. Remember a month ago Spider-man would NEVER reveal his identity and before yesterday when Thor returns he'll definitely joined up with Cap to turn the tide. Nothing in Civil War so far is going the way its expected so just enjoy the ride.

Maybe Sentry is hunting is hunting down Wolverine for Cap to add him to the resistance or maybe he turns out to be a mole for the resistance. Or maybe he's powerful he's just doing whatever the hell he wants to

Rewmac
Originally posted by marvelprince
Lets not say anything for sure here. Remember a month ago Spider-man would NEVER reveal his identity and before yesterday when Thor returns he'll definitely joined up with Cap to turn the tide. Nothing in Civil War so far is going the way its expected so just enjoy the ride.

Maybe Sentry is hunting is hunting down Wolverine for Cap to add him to the resistance or maybe he turns out to be a mole for the resistance. Or maybe he's powerful he's just doing whatever the hell he wants to
Getting drunk in a bar, getting some hookers maybe big grin

Lucid Lui
Lets not say anything for sure here. Remember a month ago Spider-man would NEVER reveal his identity and before yesterday when Thor returns he'll definitely joined up with Cap to turn the tide. Nothing in Civil War so far is going the way its expected so just enjoy the ride. Agreed. I pretty much thought it was a given that Thor would turn up and Join Cap's side, and i think most people thought the same aswell. The fact that he didn't, made it much more interesting.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Agreed. I pretty much thought it was a given that Thor would turn up and Join Cap's side, and i think most people thought the same aswell. The fact that he didn't, made it much more interesting. And the fact that we don't that he is the real Thor or not.

Lucid Lui
That too.

willRules

I thought that thor may be working for Cap still yes

SnakeEyes
If it's not the real Thor that we all know and love, he may not be on Cap's side.

Rewmac
It's not the real Thor he has his right eye, and look at his outfit. It's not the Rune power armor. It's not the real one. But who can that be?? A clone project to put the resistance down??? Well I suppose the outcome will be interesting.

Soujaboy
Hold on I'll post what I think

Soujaboy
I think I've figured this Thor character out, or at least nearly figured it out.

Do you all remember the Mighty Thor v2 #49? Well in that comic another avatar of Thor was fighting Desak, this avatar was Jake Olsen. While Jake Olsen in classic appearance was getting tossed about by Desak, the real asgardian King Thor returned. He told Jake that he splitting and drawing there power while they were separate, so he took away Jake's power and gave them back to himself. In The Mighty Thor v2 #79, King Thor went back in time and reunited Jake Olsen and King Thor so they could always and forever be as one person.

This leads me to conclude that This thor is not the real thor and is in fact Donald Blake. Below is the proof that backs my claim.

1. At the end of Ragnarok Thor had sacrificed both eyes, so that he could obtain knowledge beyond Knowledge. This Thor clearly had eyes.

2. Thor was not one to take orders from anybody, sometimes not even from his own father. This Thor clearly stood there and took orders from shield. The Thor as we know him would not take orders from anyone but Captain America.

3. The F4 run leads us to the direction that DB is returning, and it was his bag that was dropped.

4. Thor would never stand idly by while Captain America was decimated and nearly beaten to death.

5. At the end of ragnarok Asgard was destroyed, and the cycle stopped. If the Cycle was stopped, that means that the Asgardians would not be resurrected. This Thor appeared in his classic appearance, the same way Jake Olsen did. If This was the true Thor, he would have appeared in his King thor armor, for he is lord of the decimated Asgard.

All the evidense points to this being a fake Thor, or DB I should say. What do you think?

Rewmac
I think I've figured this Thor character out, or at least nearly figured it out.

Do you all remember the Mighty Thor v2 #49? Well in that comic another avatar of Thor was fighting Desak, this avatar was Jake Olsen. While Jake Olsen in classic appearance was getting tossed about by Desak, the real asgardian King Thor returned. He told Jake that he splitting and drawing there power while they were separate, so he took away Jake's power and gave them back to himself. In The Mighty Thor v2 #79, King Thor went back in time and reunited Jake Olsen and King Thor so they could always and forever be as one person.

This leads me to conclude that This thor is not the real thor and is in fact Donald Blake. Below is the proof that backs my claim.

1. At the end of Ragnarok Thor had sacrificed both eyes, so that he could obtain knowledge beyond Knowledge. This Thor clearly had eyes.

2. Thor was not one to take orders from anybody, sometimes not even from his own father. This Thor clearly stood there and took orders from shield. The Thor as we know him would not take orders from anyone but Captain America.

3. The F4 run leads us to the direction that DB is returning, and it was his bag that was dropped.

4. Thor would never stand idly by while Captain America was decimated and nearly beaten to death.

5. At the end of ragnarok Asgard was destroyed, and the cycle stopped. If the Cycle was stopped, that means that the Asgardians would not be resurrected. This Thor appeared in his classic appearance, the same way Jake Olsen did. If This was the true Thor, he would have appeared in his King thor armor, for he is lord of the decimated Asgard.

All the evidense points to this being a fake Thor, or DB I should say. What do you think?

That I upgraded your sig. Better quality. You are clearly a knowledgeable member. You could hel pme out sometimes on Thor big grin I suppose you are right. But I just started to read Thor v2 at issue 64...What do you think? shifty

the Darkone
Their could be two Thor's, Donald Blake(Thor) and Jake Olson (Thor), that could be a intrersting development. All I know I am ready for Civil War 4,5,6 now, not three months from now, I want it now the suspense is killing me.

joesha28
Donald blake is Thor in human form....Odin sent Thor to be born as blake.

Rewmac
There can be only one real Thor. If some cheap ass is coming to imitate him I hope they being him done hard.

joesha28
Well i think Thor's entry could actually help anti-reg team's escape. Their teleporters are down. What if Thor teleports the anti-reg team away.

Soujaboy
Their could be two Thor's, Donald Blake(Thor) and Jake Olson (Thor), that could be a intrersting development. All I know I am ready for Civil War 4,5,6 now, not three months from now, I want it now the suspense is killing me.

Jake Olsen is now a part of Thor. They are no longer separate beings, they are now one in the same.

Rewmac
As we last seen Thor didn't have eyes. Had Rune powers and and armor. So nothing that happened to Thor seems to be working in Civil War. So it could be anybody who recently was Thor. But I put my vote too on Blake.

joesha28
Blake is Thor, dude. Odin barnished an arrogant Thor to earth. Thor was in earth as Blake and was attracted to a walking stick(Mjolnir). Than he got his memories back.

the Darkone
Jake Olsen is now a part of Thor. They are no longer separate beings, they are now one in the same.
we don't know that's the point of assuming, hell it could be Loki.

nimbus006
Blake is Thor, dude. Odin barnished an arrogant Thor to earth. Thor was in earth as Blake and was attracted to a walking stick(Mjolnir). Than he got his memories back.

Thats what i tohught, everybody else is confusing me saying "that its not the real Thor its Donald Blake". Donald Blake is the real Thor's human form... correct?

jumpmann
Yes, there is only one real Thor. It doesn't matter who or what his avatar is its still Thor.

Don't buy into any of these Thor theories, they are ridiculous and stupid.

BlaqChaos
You should see what they say about the matter in the latest issue of Wizard when they interview Marvel. For now, let's just say that Spidey might not be the only Pro-reg that may be rethinking the side he's chosen. wink

Draco69
Thor's Return = Sentry's disappearance.

Sentry suddenly joins up with Maggott, Random and other characters that were popular for it's time.

joesha28
Yeah Sentry was not in his team? Hmmmm...

BlaqChaos
They will show Sentry making his decision about which side to back, and why, in New Avengers #24. Besides, Marvel knows that half the fanboy kingdom is waiting to see Thor and Sentry throwdown.

willRules
You should see what they say about the matter in the latest issue of Wizard when they interview Marvel. For now, let's just say that Spidey might not be the only Pro-reg that may be rethinking the side he's chosen. wink

who is that? Thor? sentry?

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Draco69

Sentry suddenly joins up with Maggott, Random and other characters that were popular for it's time.
A very viable and realistic scenerio. smile

outavodka
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
A very viable and realistic scenerio. smile nah too much invested in this guy maggot was prtty much useless sentry is a money maker for marvel/epic plot device/creates supes like fight scenes/ character. Marvel isnt tossing this investment till sometime they figure hes gotta do a superman doomsday routine in 2 or 3 years.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by willRules
who is that? Thor? sentry? Thor.

the Darkone
Thor wins the majority.

Rick/Genis
Dude... are you serious? did you read the thread at all?

Badabing
Thor wins the majority.
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Dude... are you serious? did you read the thread at all?
dur

TricksterPriest
Ok, so the Thor we saw, AKA 'Clor' turned out to be a shitty robot clone. Who got his head smashed in by an outraged Hercules with his own hammer. big grin thumb up

So I heard Clor is back. You know, Thor's not gonna be happy when he sees what his clone was doing. I hope he caves Sentry's skull in with a hammer smash. evil face

Priest
the writers are gonna make Thor more powerful than ever when he returns ( he would of cource be back to his classic self)

Soljer
the writers are gonna make Thor more powerful than ever when he returns ( he would of cource be back to his classic self)

Nope.

They're, supposedly, going to make him more powerful than he was classically, but 'more powerful than ever' would imply that they're going to make him more powerful than Rune King Thor.

Which would be insane.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
Nope.

They're, supposedly, going to make him more powerful than he was classically, but 'more powerful than ever' would imply that they're going to make him more powerful than Rune King Thor.

Which would be insane.
wow I must of misread the article.
but yeah I agree that would be quite insane.
But I wonder how marvel is gonna fit a uber skyfather residing on marvel earth since is clear asgurd will be moved into Oklahoma. that would be weird..also I can't see a skyfather be apart of the avengers :/

Big Sexy
wow I must of misread the article.
but yeah I agree that would be quite insane.
But I wonder how marvel is gonna fit a uber skyfather residing on marvel earth since is clear asgurd will be moved into Oklahoma. that would be weird..also I can't see a skyfather be apart of the avengers :/ What bothers me is "How are they going to revert him back." Last we saw of him he was at a new level of wisdom and understanding. Its stupid to take that away but I dont see a person with knowledge and Power beyond Odin being an avenger.

llagrok
Originally posted by Draco69

Sentry's not popular. Everyone here hates him smile

Soljer
What bothers me is "How are they going to revert him back." Last we saw of him he was at a new level of wisdom and understanding. Its stupid to take that away but I dont see a person with knowledge and Power beyond Odin being an avenger.

Cosigned. But I could see him giving up the Odin power in an effort to recreate Asgard, or some such.

And to llagrok; that's hardly true. There are plenty of Sentry fans on these forums, even if I don't count myself among them.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Cosigned. But I could see him giving up the Odin power in an effort to recreate Asgard, or some such.

And to llagrok; that's hardly true. There are plenty of Sentry fans on these forums, even if I don't count myself among them.

Grats on new sig.

Yes, there are some fanboys. But Sentry has few true fans.

Highfather Herc
Thor is the Super Man of the Marvel Universe. Hercules is like the Wonder Woman of the Marvel Universe. Sentry is like the Captain Marvel of the Marvel Universe. But just like Super is stronger than Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman. Thor is stronger than Hercules and Sentry. Although compared to the other two Sentry is realy new. I wish he had a longer history. Than maybe everyone wouldn't be so hostile towards him showing up. Then Bendis sais he's the most powerful hero of all and he puts other powerful heros (Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk and Hercules come to mind at the moment) to shame.

Battlehammer
I like sentry personally and I for one would like for him to become the power houses he was created to be

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I like sentry personally and I for one would like for him to become the power houses he was created to be You... out. no expression

Battlehammer
lol why?

Mr. Slippyfist
Because if he lives up to his hype/potential (of hype), he'll be backhanding Galactus's, and punching Eternities out.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Because if he lives up to his hype/potential (of hype), he'll be backhanding Galactus's, and punching Eternities out.
so he be superman

Dark-Jaxx
so he be superman Exactly, so GTFO.

Mr. Slippyfist
so he be superman No... he'll be Batman, and Batman can get away with that shit.

Can't have chicks with muscles equal Batman. That would be a catastrophe.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>