Rots obiwan and anakin runs this gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion_of_Maul
alright, alot of rest (until they are well), however they know all they need to know about each opponent.
1)Asajj Ventress (CW)
2)Darth Maul (SH)
3)Darth Maul (TPM)
5)Jango and Boba Fett
6)6 Manga Guards and 10 battle droids, and 2 droidekas
7)ESB Vader
8)Count dooku
9)Mace Windu and Ki adi mundi (ROTS)
10)Dooku (ROTS)
11)Sidious(ROTJ)
12)Yoda(ROTS) and 14 younglings and 3 padawans (pointless?)
13) General Grievous, Darth maul, asajj, Jango, and Evil ROTS anakin.(no freaking way)

KingDubya
You put them up against some easy stuff for most of this. It's possible for them to get up to the final battle, and there's a slim possibility of them even winning that, but I doubt it. Although, there is a chance that they would be taken out against the Fetts (if the Fetts are lucky). And Sidious (as the Emperor) has a chance of taking them out.

Blue_Hefner
They get to Yoda

Sin Harvest
They get to Yoda and the the younglings and Padawans. They get defeated mainly because they are outnumbered.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
alright, alot of rest (until they are well), however they know all they need to know about each opponent.
1)Asajj Ventress (CW)
2)Darth Maul (SH)
3)Darth Maul (TPM)
5)Jango and Boba Fett
7)ESB Vader
8)Count dooku
10)Dooku (ROTS)
11)Sidious(ROTJ)
12)Yoda(ROTS) and 14 younglings and 3 padawans (pointless?)
13) General Grievous, Darth maul, asajj, Jango, and Evil ROTS anakin.(no freaking way)

Yes, the younglings and padawans are pointless.
Fix the last fight.

overlord
I like the option in the poll of Anakin dying and Obi Wan killing everybody.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Yes, the younglings and padawans are pointless.
Fix the last fight.

Well in that case the duo can take down Yoda.

Lord Tyranus
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
Well in that case the duo can take down Yoda.

chair

jollyjim311
If they started far enough away from Vader in 7 then Vader could beat them both with the force. Or beat one with the force and fight the other in melee, until he can unleash a good force attack again. They could go down in 7.

Legion_of_Maul
i'm actually pretty sure they can make the whole thing. they beat dooku as a team, and i'm pretty sure they can beat yoda as a team, and also the youngings aren't strong enough to block anakin's lightsaber stuff.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
1)Asajj Ventress (CW)
2)Darth Maul (SH)
3)Darth Maul (TPM)
5)Jango and Boba Fett
7)ESB Vader
8)Count dooku
10)Dooku (ROTS)
11)Sidious(ROTJ)
12)Yoda(ROTS) and 3 padawans (most padawans as of ROTS)

darthsith19
How come Maul and Dooku are in there twice? Whatever.

The duo make it at least[/i[ to number 9. There Obi-Wan could hold off Mace for long enough that Anakin could destroy Mundi and then the two together could beat Mace. 10 should go just as it did in ROTS. 11 might bring them down, if not then 12 almost definately will but there's no way they could make it past 13.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.