The Hills Have Eyes 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/hills2.php

Idk what to think really, the first was great, and idk if they can pull it off again.

I hear that the original also had a sequal, but it is unrelated to this sequal.

I need to rent the 2 originals. So ya, discuss.

Emma718
i wonder why that is?

deathbycorn
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=402136&highlight=the+hills+have+eyes

Wolfie
Originally posted by Emma718
i wonder why that is?
He doesn't want to do a stupid sequel probably. I respect that. Why ruin a good thing he's got going?

Emma718
yeah i guess your right...

Solo
Originally posted by Emma718
i wonder why that is?
Maybe because the first was terrible?

LizzyT123
well.........you wouldn't really give a remake a sequel would you?

hellsangels
hills have eyes unrated version has just been released... www.unratedtrailer.co.uk ..got it to add to my collection and was a good watch. not sure about a sequel thou, maybe a bit much?

Prince Nauj
I liked the first one its really good

stunna1773
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
I liked the first one its really good

yea it was good especially with the dog but i probably wouldn't want to see a sequel.

FG725
I hated the new one it sucked nothing but gore wasn't even mysterious started out awesome but from then on it blew. I hope they dont make a second

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by stunna1773
yea it was good especially with the dog but i probably wouldn't want to see a sequel.
well you know hollywood. Its all about sequels these days messed

DeNiro
Originally posted by Solo

I wouldnt go as far as saying that the movie was terrible I thought it was actully pretty good compared to the horror movies that they are making today. I liked the music alot and alot of the deaths were very cool and the dads death was very disturbing

deathbycorn
http://www.horror-fanatics.com/sitebuilder/images/Hills_Have_Eyes_2_Poster-260x390.jpg

Wolfie
Originally posted by SelphieT
well.........you wouldn't really give a remake a sequel would you?
Lots of remakes have sequels: TCM (prequel), The Grudge, The Ring, The Nutty Professor, Dr. Doolittle.

Coming up is When a Stranger Returns.

I don't know what's going on with Dawn of the Dead 2. Maybe they were talking about Day of the Dead when they announced it.

And I just heard of Return to the House on Haunted Hill. It's a new group of people so I guess it's up to audiences whether you wanna call it a sequel to the remake or the original.

So basically, just wait until everything is remade. Then all of these remakes will get sequels.

Espantada23
The original The Hills Have Eyes did have a sequel...so are they remaking the sequel or just making up there own sequel...remakes are really starting to piss me off...Happy Thanksgiving by the way.

Mattomic
Originally posted by Solo

Is there something wrong with your head??

xblanex
that movie was ****ing depressing

Leathergien
the hills have eyes remake was really good! compared to most of the new movie made now adays......i love the deaths of the ppl

and the actors for the brother and sister were really good....i just hope they are in it again becuase of how the first one ended...

Wolfie
Originally posted by Espantada23
The original The Hills Have Eyes did have a sequel...so are they remaking the sequel or just making up there own sequel...remakes are really starting to piss me off...Happy Thanksgiving by the way.
It'll probably be a sequel to the remake, not a remake of the sequel.

Espantada23
When will it end?

deathbycorn
Trailer : http://media.movies.ign.com/media/825/825289/vids_1.html

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk

Idk what to think really, the first was great, and idk if they can pull it off again.

I thought the first one sucked. I hope they don't make a second one. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.