Warpath vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Warpath
powers: Superhuman strength in the class 75 range; allowing him to lift (press) up to 75 tons with maximum effort. His speed, endurance, and Near-Invulnerability are all well into the superhuman range as well. He has enhanced senses, and the ability to fly at subsonic speeds.

vs

Aquaman
Powers: Undersea adaptation, telepathy with marine life,
enhanced superhuman physical attributes, enchanted left hand.

No prep. Who wins?

rotiart
Hehe. Hey namor. I mean Malo...
:P

I'd say that Aquaman has the benefit of slightly better stats and fighting skill. I'd give it to him with a 7/10 majority.

HisMajestyAC43
umm it depends where they are fighting... in the ocean, warpath gets pwnt like 9/10.

on land i think warpath takes it by a slight majority. warpath 6/10

Grimm22
Aquaman >>>> Warpath

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins.

Loot

Scarlet_Spidey
Can't you like say WHERE they are fighting ? On land warpath pwns, in the sea, aquaman pwns.

rotiart
Aquaman is not submariner, he doesn't near to be near water to be at his strongest.

lilnutta12
warpath brought galactus to his knees people how the hell do you expect aquaman to do that - i no that he is powerful and all that but think about it

snoopdogg
Originally posted by lilnutta12
warpath brought galactus to his knees people how the hell do you expect aquaman to do that - i no that he is powerful and all that but think about it Everybody brings Galactus to his knees nowadays. That's not impressive anymore.

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Everybody brings Galactus to his knees nowadays. That's not impressive anymore. name a few .....

kgkg
warpath brought galactus to his knees people how the hell do you expect aquaman to do that - i no that he is powerful and all that but think about it not true smile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg
name a few ..... Reed Richards, Guardian, Dr. Strange, etc.

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Reed Richards, Guardian, Dr. Strange, etc.
with help smile

Grimm22
People are underestimating Galactus nowadays

The only way to beat him is with the Infinity Gauntlet, science, or starve him to death.

Even though, Reed could have killed Galactus he saved him big grin

Lucid Lui
warpath brought galactus to his knees people how the hell do you expect aquaman to do that - i no that he is powerful and all that but think about it That wasn't Warpath. That was an alternate reality Thunderbird who appeared in Exiles.

And even on land, Warpath loses.

manjaro
first of all warpath is class 100, secondly, aquaman maybe strong, in marvel terms maybe class40...... 50 if we're pushing it, but he's no match for dude physically so unless he's gonna command an orca to jump out of the ocean and land on warpth's head i dont see how....telepathy schm-elepathy

King_Mungi
Ummmm...I assume you are unaware Aquaman lifted an entire city block. He is class 100 in Marvel terms.

Grimm22
Originally posted by manjaro
first of all warpath is class 100, secondly, aquaman maybe strong, in marvel terms maybe class40...... 50 if we're pushing it, but he's no match for dude physically so unless he's gonna command an orca to jump out of the ocean and land on warpth's head i dont see how....telepathy schm-elepathy

Warpath is in no way Class 100 no

Maybe class 70, but definitly not class 100

Jyppe
Are you guys talking about the Exiles warpath? He was powered up by celestial tech (He was a horseman of Apocalypse) He didn't bring Galactus to his knees, it was the bomb he was carrying, (none the less he able to penetrate Galactus' armor and stuck the bomb into him)

He overpowered mindless Hulk (they state Hulk was weakening, but it's a feat none the less)

I say Aquaman takes this. He's not pushover. He's very underrated.

manjaro
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummmm...I assume you are unaware Aquaman lifted an entire city block. He is class 100 in Marvel terms.

no sir..*wags finger* mad he held up the weight of a collapsing building..albeit about six stories, but most of the weight was already displaced by the water...its still nothing to shake a stick at but warpath can run at 100 miles per hour...thats gotta count for something right? confused

King_Mungi
no sir..*wags finger* mad he held up the weight of a collapsing building..albeit about six stories, but most of the weight was already displaced by the water...its still nothing to shake a stick at but warpath can run at 100 miles per hour...thats gotta count for something right? confused

no sir your thinking of another scene, he literally lifted an entire city block underwater

No, as Aquaman can actually go faster on land.

EDIT: Here....
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7017332&postcount=99

manjaro
yep, you're right that looks like a city block.....but dude still can out run him:shrug:

R.O.T. Yahman

I dont think he is .... Classs 100 is marvel terms means they can lift WAY, WAY over 100 tons. Alot of characters class 75 and above have lifted weights on Aquamans level. smile

King_Mungi
yep, you're right that looks like a city block.....but dude still can out run him:shrug:

Naaaa...check out the respect thread for Aquaman

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I dont think he is .... Classs 100 is marvel terms means they can lift WAY, WAY over 100 tons. Alot of characters class 75 and above have lifted weights on Aquamans level. smile

Wait how many people at class 75 have lifted a city block? Ideally I would put him class 90 as most of the Marvel heavy weights are there.

R.O.T. Yahman
Naaaa...check out the respect thread for Aquaman

Wait how many people at class 75 have lifted a city block? Ideally I would put him class 90 as most of the Marvel heavy weights are there.

HAsn't Sasquatch lifted a Ship ? ... stopped a plane from taking off. She Hulk has lifted buildings several storeys high (B4 the upgrade).

Wonderman is CLass 90, and has lifted Sky Skrapers and a 50,000 ton printing press, Namore has lifted Oil tankes weighing 100's of Kilo tons smile

I agree though he's definitely a Level 6 character, not CLass 100 or Class 40 - 50 smile

King_Mungi
HAsn't Sasquatch lifted a Ship ? ... stopped a plane from taking off. She Hulk has lifted buildings several storeys high (B4 the upgrade).

Wonderman is CLass 90, and has lifted Sky Skrapers and a 50,000 ton printing press, Namore has lifted Oil tankes weighing 100's of Kilo tons smile

I agree though he's definitely a Level 6 character, not CLass 100 or Class 40 - 50 smile

yes, but that's not a city block, and the plane was 250 tons and he also caught a 6 story building. Still Aquaman is higher lifting an entire city block

Yeah I would put him at a class 90

R.O.T. Yahman
yes, but that's not a city block, and the plane was 250 tons and he also caught a 6 story building. Still Aquaman is higher lifting an entire city block

Yeah I would put him at a class 90

Mate i seen that scan a few times .... i doubt that block weighs more than a few Kilo tons. smile

King_Mungi
Mate i seen that scan a few times .... i doubt that block weighs more than a few Kilo tons. smile

he was lifting multiple buildings on the block as you can see them falling in the distance. It's more than just 100 tons.

DarkCrawler
I think it weighed 2000-3000 tons...looked to be about the same size then this:
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4655/hulk1998p266qo.jpg
(And that weighs 3000 tons)

R.O.T. Yahman
he was lifting multiple buildings on the block as you can see them falling in the distance. It's more than just 100 tons.

A Kilo ton = a 1000 tons. mad

For the love of God evil face

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I think it weighed 2000-3000 tons...looked to be about the same size then this:
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4655/hulk1998p266qo.jpg
(And that weighs 3000 tons)

Agreed ...

complexbrother
Warpath destroys Aquaman then carries him to the hospital .

King_Mungi
A Kilo ton = a 1000 tons. mad

For the love of God evil face

I was thinking 100, but I would still put it over 1000 tons.

R.O.T. Yahman
I was thinking 100, but I would still put it over 1000 tons.

* yahman bashes head against wall *

please re -read my previous posts. smile

King_Mungi
* yahman bashes head against wall *

please re -read my previous posts. smile

No I was saying I was wrong, I thought you mean 100 tons and I didn't see your "agreed" post as I was in mid-post myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.